Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Milani Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning

We had Milani come in to do an air conditioner install. We actually shopped around before having Milani come in. There competitors offered us a better pricing on better products; however, we went with Milani as they were persistent on calling me back and trying to get me to go with them. So we did. We decided to pay all cash (credit card). On the day we decided they took 1/3 of the total cost.

Then the install day arrives, they guys show up bright and early which is no issue, the technicians were nice people. By then, another 1/3 was taken that morning before any work was even done. Then after they figured out where all the pipes will go, the office calls and tells me they don't have my air conditioner in stock. Manager says its not in stock, phone representative says otherwise (defect with the machine). Both saying something a bit different.

And to my surprise, of the solutions their manager gave to me. Their manager completely puts me on the spot to go with an air conditioner which is a level up and plus $1000.00 more on the price tag. They suggested to me to take it and or to wait another week to 10 days with no guarantees of when the air conditioner will come in. I speak to the technicians, the phone representative and also to their manager. They offered to take a few hundred off, but what pisses me off is that they said they had the machine reserved for me, on the day they took my deposit, but on the day of the install, they try to up-sell me for another higher priced product. Their manager even suggested that we let the technicians do parts of the work and then install the machine a week later which will have us locked into a spot where we cannot back out of even if the machines can not be guaranteed to arrive in 7-10 days.

I live in greater Vancouver area, which means theres only about a total of 2 weeks (give or take) of really hot days. And it so happens that next week would be very hot, and likely cool off after that. It completely defeats the purpose of having it installed next week (which isn't even guaranteed that it will be installed next week). I feel bad for the technicians who showed up early, but this company is very scheming and will try to get more money from you, DO NOT CHOOSE MILANI.

In the end, I asked for all my deposits back and decided take my business else where. I will never again work with Milani, their company is BLACKLISTED in my books! If you do choose Milani, proceed with caution!

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Water Main

Being in the contracting business and knowing the importance of keeping commitments and doing a good job, the guys that showed up on time (Gidewin & Semere) worked steadily and diligently to get water back to our house after our water main went the day before. Yes!! The next day service. The guys said it would take about 4 hrs to get it done and nailed it. Great Job!!!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Storm Drain Tile unclogging

My storm drain tiles had clogged up with tree roots; it had rained so hard that the city storm drain was clogged and with my compromised drainage, water got into my basement. Kenneth, Milani's technician came equipped and with his camera, I asked him to inspect the perimeter of my house. He did, removed several tree root clumps, was extremely diligent and polite and when he finished, explained everything and put my mind at ease. I slept much better last night.

CraigTemple
CraigTemple
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Miracle work for a difficult dishwasher install!

Miracle workers! I went to replace an old dishwasher on a tight time schedule and was met with a crazy mess of copper plumbing. Due to cancellation Milani was able to fit me in same-day (on a Saturday!). Igor took one look at the mess of plumbing and shook his head with doubt. He took a second look and I could see the gears working behind his eyes. Bing-bang-boom, fast and cheap, he modified the old 'creative' pipework and the new dishwasher was hooked into a brand new shutoff so that future dishwasher work will be an easy swap by me. Nice!

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Hot water tank install

Our hot water tank was installed by service tech Karn. We found him to be very polite and professional. He took the time to explain to us how waterless hot water heaters worked. We gave it some thought and decided against it at this time but we could definitely see the advantages of a unit. Thanks again for great service!

DL in North Vancouver
DL in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Air Conditioning Service

Milani arrived within the scheduled window, the technician was very friendly and customer service focused
The service was provided in an efficient manner and I would recommend Milani to others

Francis in Toronto
Francis in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Leaky Kitchen Drain

Great service. The technician (Mr. Khidri) provided clear explanations behind the repair process and reasoning for replacing parts. The repair was completed quickly (under an hour) and was thoroughly tested.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Sink drain improvement

Taylor was great to work with - polite, competent, good communication. I was very happy with the service and work done. The space was tight to work in. I was kept informed each step along the way. Thanks!

Lynn
Lynn
1 review Burnaby, BC

Repairs to bathroom fixtures

I have used Milani twice in the past and was very pleased. However, this last time I was NOT impressed!
I had four things that needed attention:
1. The two sinks did not hold water and needed to have the collar for the drainage plug caulked. In advance I removed everything from under the sinks for easy access. The plumber wanted to know “why I wanted the sinks to hold water?” I explained why. He then proceeded to tell me that “the way my husband was shaving was not hygienic. That you wouldn’t use the same water to brush your teeth!”
2. The deverter on the tub needed a new o-ring. He replaced it and said it was working. I tried it out, no it didn’t work and now there was water leaking from where the key goes into the faucet! He argued and said it it had always does this. I explained that it had not and I used the tub just about every night. I asked where the old o-ring was. He had no idea so he took it apart again. He found it wedged up the pipe for the deverter. He took it out. It was split. He said that he didn’t have that sized o-ring so he could fix it. That would have to order a new o-ring. In all fairness it is a very unusual size. However, I was able to use the tub now due to water leaking from the faucet.
** these two jobs took 1 1/2 hours! During this time he was on his phone 3 times that I am aware of. The last call he took, he was speaking in his native tongue.
3. Next was the mixing valve for the shower. I asked how long it was take to replace the valve. He said 2 hours. I knew that he would have to go in through the bedroom closet to do this repair. I said that he could go ahead, but on one condition! THAT he take NO more phone calls! He was NOT happy and muttered under his breathe that he could work and talk on the phone at the same time. Two hours later he was done, BUT I was not prepared for the mess that I found in the bedroom closet. He destroyed the drywall. We now have to deal with trying to patch the wall.
**this plumber was NOT honest, courteous and focused on his job.

Hi Lynn, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you didn’t feel completely satisfied with the service you were provided. We truly care about your feedback and we work very hard to provide fast, professional service to the highest standards at a fair rate.

I have tried to find you through our system but was unable to. I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about this as we take customer service extremely seriously here at Milani. If you could please give me a call when you have a moment at (604)430-2603 I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you – Barry H.

Brian in Calgary
Brian in Calgary
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Pipe burst in laundry room ceiling

We had a pipe burst because of the old PVC pipe they used 30 years ago. Devon showed up on time and replaced all the old pipe in our laundry room. Did a great job. Very please with his knowledge and friendly attitude.

More about Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

Milani Plumbing Drainage & Heating Ltd is one of the largest and well established full service plumbing, heating and drainage companies in Vancouver and the lower mainland.

We have a great team of experienced plumbers highly skilled in both commercial and residential services.

www.facebook.com/milaniplumbing
www.instagram.com/milaniplumbing
www.twitter.com/milaniplumbing

Drainage Contractors, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Duct Cleaning, Drain Services, and Solar Water Heating
Plumbing, Drainage, Heating, Air Conditioning, HVAC, Commercial Mechanical Services
plumbing hot water tank central air conditioning plumber home air conditioning plumbers water line air conditioning installer plumbing & heating furnace repair heating commercial air conditioning heat pump repair furnace cleaning air conditioning repair ac installation ac repair hot water tank replacement furnace replacement furnace installation ac service heat pump service pipe repair master plumber bathtub repair drain cleaning air conditioning companies garbage disposal installation plumbing fittings plumbing companies sink repair furnace service drain installation drainage contractors plumbing contractors commercial plumbing water heater drainage companies water line replacement water line leak trenchless water line trenchless water line replacement sewer and drain cleaning sewer cleaning 24 hour plumber kitchen faucet installation emergency plumber shower installation toilet replacement boiler installation boiler service boiler repair boiler maintenance boiler replacement heating contractors hvac service hvac repairs residential hvac system ductless air conditioner ductless air conditioner installation ductless mini split installation best plumbing and heating bathtub faucet replacement leak repair licensed plumber best plumber certified plumbers reliable plumbing toilet repair hot water tank installation gas furnace installation gas furnace repair gas furnace replacement gas furnace troubleshooting drainage company air conditioning units service air conditioning units water heater repair tankless water heater heat pump maintenance water main repair water main break pipe bursting technology broken water main sewer line replacement replace water line no dig water line replacement drainage pipe repair drainage repairs sewer drain repair drainage and sewage camera inspection drainage camera inspection sewer camera inspection sewer and drain service
1956
VISA, Master Card, Cheque
Air Miles, Better Business Bureau, Burnaby Board of Trade, Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Asso