New View Window Cleaning

60 Jerome St Toronto ON M6P 1H7

New View Window Cleaning

Best of 2009 winnerBest of 2009winner

Reviews for New View Window Cleaning

Morgan in Bloor West Village (Toronto)
Morgan in Bloor West Village (Toronto)

window cleaning (interior and exterior)

New View window cleaning did an amazing job of our windows. We have a 3-storey home with over 40 windows and they came on time and cleaned both the interior, exterior and the screens. They respected our home and replaced the items that needed to be moved and the windows actually look brand new. It was well worth the $270. I without hesitation recommend this company for your window cleaning needs.

Joan Potter-Smith In Toronto
Joan Potter-Smith In Toronto

Window Cleaning Inside & Out

Brian is our first call when it comes to referring a professional & reliable window cleaner to our clients as his team responds in a timely manner. He makes our team look good as he does an excellent cleaning job on our clients windows. They are courteous through the whole process. I consistently have my clients calling me to say thanks for referring Brian as they have never had a window cleaner that has done such a thorough job. Thanks Brian & your team for making Joan & Benita (real estate agents) look good!

Judy Collins
Judy Collins

Window and Gutter Cleaning

I contacted Brian while he was working in another neighbourhood and was immediately impressed by his professionalism and willingness to give a ballpark quote; he even knew where my neighbourhood was, as he had done work in my area. When I eventually contacted him it was his busiest season but the voicemails I left were returned asap with the answers to my questions and an appointment made when he could "send his crew". The crew was terrific, Eva and Paval were smart, clean, polite, hardworking and careful of my possessions. The job that was done far exceeded my expectations. These people were working on windows that had not been cleaned for ten years! The gutters yielded a quarter of an environmental kraft bag of dirt, leaves and guck. My windows, inside and out, including screens and sills were sparkling. And on one of the hottest days of the year, two stories high! Everything was done quietly and efficiently ... NO IRRITATING RADIOS BLASTING ... a thoroughly happy experience for me and I certainly recommend and will be using this wonderful company again. Judy

Maria on Northcliffe Blvd. in Toronto
Maria on Northcliffe Blvd. in Toronto

Window Cleaning

It has been a pleasure having Brian and his crew clean our windows for the past 10 years. Brian is extremely efficient, professional, friendly and his work is impeccable. He also continues to have reasonable rates after all these years.

Angela in High Park
Angela in High Park
2 reviews ,

eavestrough cleaning and window cleaning

Recommended by a neighbour, we were more than pleased with both eavestrough cleaning and window cleaning. The cleaner is professional, trustworthy and does a super job. I don't think our windows (or screens) had ever been as clean before we started with New View.

Bronwyn in Parkdale
Bronwyn in Parkdale
1 review ,

window and skylight cleaning

New View Window Cleaning was referred to me by a neighbour last year and I couldn't have been happier. The service provider who completed the work was efficient, thorough and very professional. I live in an older home and my windows were overgrown with vines and they not only cleaned the windows but manicured the vines perfectly. It was amazing to be able to see outside again! They just returned for a spring cleaning and once again did an excellent job in an extremely timely and disruption-free manner. It is so nice to deal with such reliable people.

Lynn on Ashworth Ave.
Lynn on Ashworth Ave.
1 review ,

cleaning windows and eaves

a friend gave me the contact and i'm so glad she did. this is the second season
i've had New View clean my windows and eaves, and the job is exceptionally well done
at a fair price. one man does it all in just over an hour. he very thorough, remembering
to clean door windows and those in the basement.
the owner contacts you at the beginning of each season with a postal mail reminder,
and a discount if you get the job done early.

More about New View Window Cleaning

Visit us at www.newviewwindowcleaning.ca!

Services we offer:

* window cleaning
* eavestrough cleaning
* minor eavestrough repair
* simple downspout disconnection
* window washing
* gutter cleaning
* branch cutting

We offer excellent customer service, with your satisfaction in mind for the longterm!