Nk Movers

Moving services

Hi My Name is Goran
I recently moved from Richmond hill to St Catherin's
I Haired NK MOVERS for the short notice to move
I scheduled the move with them 2 days prier of moving,I was really concerned if they can deliver on such short time line, but they showed up on time 10 Am sharp,and begin the move.
They explained the cost up front and there was no surprises.
The Guys were professional and hard working,to meet the estimated time.
All did go well and I was were pleased with the whole experience.
I wood definitely recommend the NK MOVERS

Raunaqahuja@yahoo.com from Don Mills
R. A.

Moving

Absolute mockery of a quote, better off with someone else, anyone else . Please avoid. Felt like daylight robbery. The price charged was more than double the quote and the reception throws definitions at you .. We moved from a condo with a set time for the elevator .. They arrived more than 40 mins late and went for breakfast soon after for 30 mins ..I had to love 1/2 my wardrobe in my jeep

George Ferguson from Toronto
George Ferguson from Toronto

Moving and Storage

Terrible, terrible experience with NK movers..

We have used movers several times and this is the first moving company we've used where the truck was not big enough to accommodate the move.. The sad part is the mover looked through the apartment beforehand and said there would be no issues fitting the content into the truck. He was very very wrong. What this meant is the NK movers had to make two trips instead of one and instantly added 2-3 hours to the job. On top of that the second trip we couldn't get the elevator on service because they were still moving us out as other tenants were moving in. Even the landlord commented how slow and inefficient the NK Movers were.

The movers themselves did not focus on the task at hand and worked at a leisurely pace compared to any other movers we used. Often they were answering innumerable phone calls. Far too many to be business oriented and again this just slowed these guys down talking to friends.

It took 9 hours to move the contents of our apartment and a cost of more than 460 dollars more than the estimate - that is more than DOUBLE the estimate.. These guys aren't professional they are total amateurs. Don't even think of calling the "Manager" all he'll do is point you to the movers who will point you to the "Manager" while in reality they are all working together simply to rip off the customer.

A 4 maybe 5 hour inter-city job (within Mississauga) max took these guys double and of course because they charge by time we simply got the impression based on their incompetence (smaller truck than needed to do the job and the first mover we've used ever to have this happen) plus just pure nonchalant and slow pace that these guy were stringing the move along for maximum time - probably because they didn't have a customer after us so decided to take their sweet time.. This company is a total rip off - avoid at all costs- you have been warned!

More about Nk Movers

NK Movers has been a choice of many Canadians over the past years. Whether the move is local, or international, we are the movers of your choice. Over the years, our methods of providing a quality service has improved. We have now developed a team of experts that work diligently ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Don Mills?