Nk Movers

Reviews for Nk Movers

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Storage Service

Hired NK Moving & Storage to move some my items from my home to a storage facility and the service went really smooth. I recommended their service to friends and were happy with their results as well.

emanuel  from Toronto
emanuel from Toronto

moved my apartment

one things i gotta commend is their speed. These guys definately know how to move fast. it saved me a lot of money. Definitely worth every buck i paid em.

Francois from Markham
Francois from Markham

Moving

i booked them on short notice but they were at my door step right on time. they offer great services and are full of positive energy. i will recommend them to anyone any day.

Don from Toronto
Don from Toronto

Moving

I had to move my 3 bedroom home from Toronto to Missisauga. Selecting the proper business that may assist me and my large family members on moving day was the toughest, nevertheless we did it perfectly with NK Moving. They helped as from packaging to unloading easy, fast and qualitative. They've tones of tools and packing supplies, that ease the job and and basically we put all my belongings on their right places right away same day. Probably the most that amazed me and my family members was how punctual and quick, they're. Additionally, I liked how modest and good they had been from initial phone call up to the finish of their job. They keep their promises and truly produced my day! thank you much and good luck

peter from Toronto
peter from Toronto

move my apartment

If i have to move again i am definitely calling these guys back. i know i got some heavy furniture, but these guys make it look easy lol, i was shocked. Very professional and clean, also cheap which is a bonus. I would definitely give these guys a shot

Andrea from Toronto
Andrea from Toronto

Movers

It took 9 hours to move a 1 bedroom condo. Stay away, hidden costs, damaged, missing items. Worse movers I have ever had. Placed boxes upside down. Put bed frame wrong way. Cost was over $200 more than quoted. Pure and total nightmare.

More about Nk Movers

NK Movers has been a choice of many Canadians over the past years. Whether the move is local, or international, we are the movers of your choice. Over the years, our methods of providing a quality service has improved. We have now developed a team of experts that work diligently ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Don Mills?