Nk Movers

Reviews for Nk Movers

McPiolo
McPiolo

Moving services

Wish I did but for your sake READ ALL REVIEWS FIRST AND DON'T USE THIS COMPANY! They will bait you with a low quote but will end up paying twice or more, would seem professional by asking pictures or videos and a list of the stuff needed to move. Been quoted for 3 movers for 6 hours but only to have 2 movers showing up and an hour late and a smaller truck than expected and in the end charging you three times the quoted hours. Wanted to make sure that the most important stuff be loaded first then maybe we could deal with the smaller stuff but was assured they will load everything so no need to worry BUT ended up they were NOT able to load the most importanttones so they made another trip to get it and charge you double the rent of the truck where they could have brought a bigger truck to avoid this. The manager is no help at all and reading all reviews have been the manager ever since and there was no improvement of the company basing on past reviews.

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Do not use this moving company

We were quoted for a move from toronto to Niagara falls. They provided us a wildly inaccurate quote and a misleading contract. Verbal conversations were opposite as to what was written in the contract. We were quoted for 5 hours, but the movers were extremely slow, although they did end up leaving after almost exactly 5 hours. Yet we were charged 7.5 hours because they decided to charge us for the drive back to their lot. Include a drive back the time should have been at most 6.5 hours. They charged us for time not used and refuse to correct it.

E. Starke
E. Starke

Polite and Professional Service

Akshat called me from Home Stars and I immediately liked and trusted him. It was not until after I sent the deposit that I read the reviews of which 3 of the most recent were really bad. I decided to give them a chance and I was glad I did. They arrived right on time, were very courteous, wore masks and quickly and efficiently moved my things into their truck. Items were wrapped and blanketed where needed and both men were respectful and gentle with handling each item. They were done within an hour left for the new destination and delivered my possessions with the same care and speed. This is a good company with people who care. I totally recommend them.

Liz  Danforth Toronto
Liz Danforth Toronto
3 reviews Belleville, ON

NK really impressed me

I was worried about this move we have just moved from East Toronto to Prince Edward county June 11. You hear horror stories about movers so Today I was ready for disaster with the move from East Toronto to Prince Edward County you hear horror stories about movers not even turning up. Well at 8.30 they called to say we are 15 minutes out and that impressed me because I could be ready at the door.
Then 2 of the nicest guys turned up who were friendly polite and had every thing loaded up very quickly. They got to PEC very quickly and did not stop for lunch they were only 15 minutes behind me and I put my foot down. They had every thing unloaded and were very careful about where every thing went and did every thing with a big smile.
I have to say I am impressed and very relieved I can happily recommend them.

Paul F in Old Toronto
Paul F in Old Toronto

Moving

Severely damaged my antiques. I won in small claims court but they still won't pay up. Absolutely no consideration for clients. Employees seem like they hadn't moved furniture before. A year and a half later still waiting for compensation.

Paul Foy Cobourg

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Not so transparent in charging clients

We book no Movers to move from one house to other. Total it took 5 hours for loading, unloading and traveling. But they charge us for 7 hours saying that the time starts when the pickup truck starts at their company and reach their company after unloading. This was not mentioned at all when we discussed during the quote. Clearly they are not transparent by giving low quotes and end up charging double.

Ekaterina in Toronto
Ekaterina in Toronto

Terrible experience

Hired these guys to move my staff. They damaged the building into which I was moving in with their truck. I forwarded the bill that the landlord presented me with to the company, took them ages to get back to me, i have had 2 conversations with their manager, it has been 3 months and they still have not compensated my landlord for the damages that they caused. Company is not taking responsibilities for its actions and staff is unprofessional

Private User reviews , ON

A move from Hell!

NK movers quoted us for 6hrs the charged 11hrs to our Visa. The movers were incompetent and one of them was seen on a security camera in the loading area loafing for hours. My wife and I had to finish the job. In an attempt to get some sort of compromise from Matthew the alleged manager, all I got was stalling and lack of promised follow through.
DO NOT USE NK MOVERS

Michelle Gutierrez in Toronto
Michelle Gutierrez in Toronto

Organized, Friendly & Professional

We have worked with NK Movers twice and had great experiences both the times. Everyone that I’ve worked with were incredibly nice and friendly. On the day of the recent move, they managed everything really well. They were very accommodating and managed the move very smoothly. I’ll never use another moving company again. The whole team was friendly and kind. Exactly the kind of movers you want want during a stressful move. Thumbs up!

Jamesh Kiley
Jamesh Kiley

These movers were extremely professional and very friendly

These movers were extremely professional and very friendly. All of my items were in perfect condition after the move. They also reconstructed my ikea furniture after taking it apart after the move. Really convenient.

More about Nk Movers

NK Movers has been a choice of many Canadians over the past years. Whether the move is local, or international, we are the movers of your choice. Over the years, our methods of providing a quality service has improved. We have now developed a team of experts that work diligently ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Don Mills?