Nk Movers

1110-230 Oak Streeet Toronto ON M5A

Reviews for Nk Movers

Lucy
Lucy

We hired NK Movers to move us from our townhouse into a bigger house

We hired NK Movers to move us from our townhouse into a bigger house. They surpassed our expectation at every turn - from the friendliness of their office staff to the efficiency of the movers themselves. We also just plain enjoyed the company of the movers - they were hilarious - and wish we could have had them stay for dinner! highly recommended

Ashley Marie
Ashley Marie

This is my fourth time using NK Movers

This is my fourth time using NK Movers. These guys really take the stress out of moving! Always professional and take amazing care of my belongings. Not one thing has ever been broken or damaged. I've recommended them numerous times and would never consider hiring anyone else.

Sandra Neol
Sandra Neol
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great experience with Nk Movers everytime

Great experience with Nk Movers everytime! Punctual, efficient and experienced group. Office manager helps organize everything so you don’t have to worry about a thing! Price is very reasonable also. Would use them again!

Paul F in Old Toronto
Paul F in Old Toronto

Moving

Absolutely terrible. Scratches and gouges in multiple pieces of furniture. Did not use floor runners as they said they would and showed up two hours late. Management is just giving me the run around as they don't seem to want to take any responsibility for the damage. Totally unprofessional. I asked Mathew to come and see the damage for himself but he wanted nothing to do with it. Avoid at all costs. Paul Foy

Samuel James
Samuel James

Well done move

We were really pleased with the professional services that we received. Our furniture arrived within the estimated delivery time and the estimated quote was pretty close to the final bill. I would recommend them.

Alexis Aldan in Toronto
Alexis Aldan in Toronto

Very professional, friendly and fast

Very professional, friendly and fast! They took special care with my things and requests that I had. They were more than accommodating. Great communication as well. I had a scheduling conflict and they were happy to work with me. I highly recommend Nk Movers. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Kevin in ontario
Kevin in ontario

Recently I was using Nk Movers service

Recently I was using Nk Movers service. I want to thank the movers they were very quick, careful and effective. I would definitely recommend this company to all my friend. Because I know how hard it can be to find a trustworthy company agency.

Mark Reyes in Toronto
Mark Reyes in Toronto

These guys were great

These guys were great. They were able to accommodate me and come earlier. I didn't have much stuff but it did take a little more than 3 hours. They worked fast and were able to wrap my items. Thank you for the great and professional service!

Sarah Ford
Sarah Ford
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

We are very happy with their work

I highly recommend the Nk Movers. I called one week before my move and they were able to accommodate my move out date. The price was also very fair and less than the other company I called. They were on time, friendly and efficient with time.

Sana
Sana
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Using Nk Movers was a great experience

Using Nk Movers was a great experience! Their prices were fair and their service was great. We're so happy to have found them and will be using them again. They moved our stuff from our old place and to our new place flawlessly! Thank you guys for helping us with our move!

More about Nk Movers

NK Movers has been a choice of many Canadians over the past years. Whether the move is local, or international, we are the movers of your choice. Over the years, our methods of providing a quality service has improved. We have now developed a team of experts that work diligently ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Don Mills?