Olympic Kitchens Inc

Reviews for Olympic Kitchens Inc

Pat at ST.Clair and Yonge
Pat at ST.Clair and Yonge
9.8/10

Complete new kitchen and 2 bathrom cabinetry.

We did a complete "condo tearout", All new flooring, interior walls, fixtures etc. Olympic helped design the kitchen and bathrooms.They were very compitent and have great colour sence. The finish on the cabinets is fantastic and when the unit to hold the wall oven and microwave didn't work properly they rebuilt it in their shop and installed the new unit no questions asked.Their installers were efficient, fast and tidy. We would certainly use them again!!
The only problem is: they are so busy their lead times are a little long, but they arrive when they say they will!!! A BIG PLUS.

mary from scarborugh
mary from scarborugh
9.8/10

kitchen cabenetry ,laundry room and bathrooms

Very pleased, I would recommend their services to all my friends.
Dealing with the personal was a pleasure. They addressed my concerns with patience and understanding and made me feel very comfortable to state my ideas or opinions.

LN from Toronto
LN from Toronto

creation&installation of bathroom vanities mirror

From the design to picking the materials and installation, the service was outstanding. The input from the staff at Olympic Kitchens was invaluable since I did not know what I wanted. True professionals especially Louie!!

Eva & Mike from Yorkville
Eva & Mike from Yorkville

Kitchen renovation, Built in office cabinets

Olympic Kitchens renovated our kitchen from scratch. Louie spent countless extra hours to make sure that I was absolutely happy and satisfied with my decisions. Any problems were dealt with immediately with no endless chasing required. They also did our built ins for our office/den. We get so many compliments on them. The quality of their workmanship is second to none and I am an extremely demanding customer. I would highly recommend Olympic Kitchens for any custom cabinetry needs you may have.

lorraine from Thornhill
lorraine from Thornhill
9.5/10

family room builtins & home office builtins

the product is excellent, we got exactly what we were promised. and the work pre and post was very dependable and reliable. the price was average of all the quotes we had gotten, but we felt the most confidant with their service and product, and therefore, decided to pay the higher price.

Susan from Toronto-5394
Susan from Toronto-5394
9.5/10

Office installation

This was a custom installation of office cabinetry into a very small space. The installation alone took a day with the installer paying close attention to detail. I am able to enjoy my office on a daily basis and have not had a single problem with the unit. I would use Olympic Kitchens again for any renovation I had planned.

Yetti from Toronto
Yetti from Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Olympic Kitchens made beautiful custom cabinetry. There worked hard for us to come up with a design that we loved. They often stayed open after hours so we could go over all the design elements. We couldn't be happier with our kitchen.

Nick from Scarborough
Nick from Scarborough

New Kitchen & Vanity

The work & expertise is bar-none the best. The design team helped me produce a wonderful kitchen & vanity within my budget. All kitchen & vanity is done onsite. The quality staff take you through every step of the way. I would highly recommend them to all who are fortunate to need a new kitchen.

Carly - Yorkville
Carly - Yorkville

Built-in cabinetry; custom made coffee table

I had the pleasure of working with Olympic Kitchens for a corporate project which went very smoothly because of the impeccable service, beautiful craftsmanship and very reasonable time frame and prices on the cabinetry and coffee table that were beautifully custom designed. I would definately recommend Olympic Kitchens and work with them again and again.

More about Olympic Kitchens Inc

Since 1973 Olympic Kitchens Inc has been a family run business providing timeless cabinetry for custom dream home builds and home renovation projects. At the center of these projects is always a stunning kitchen but we bring our expertise and quality to built-ins, bathrooms and specialty millwork.

Now that you’re thinking about a new kitchen, you certainly want the breathtaking results you may have seen online and in pictures. But a truly beautiful kitchen is more than skin deep. Real value for your investment includes things like classic styling that will stand the test of time. A company that understands and can deliver current trends and advanced products. Flexibility that lets you put your personal stamp on your own kitchen design. Hand crafted cabinets that look as good up close as they do from a distance. Durable surfaces that stand up to repeated cleaning.
Functionality that makes things easy to store – and easy to find.

We’re proud to say that Olympic Kitchens Inc. can offer you all these things, and more. We’ve learned a thing or two over 45 years of building custom cabinetry. Most important, we’ve learned that true satisfaction with a kitchen occurs on many levels – and ¬that each level must be addressed right from the beginning to ensure it exceeds expectations. Our clients include custom home builders, architects, interior designers and renovation contractors who understand fine work, and who recommend us to families like yours.

Services Provided
Custom Bathroom Vanities, Custom Cabinet Doors, Custom Cabinets, Custom Kitchen Cabinets, Custom Walk-in Closets, Drafting, Floor Plans, Green Building, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Kitchen Design, Lighting Design, Sustainable Design, Kitchen Remodeling

Areas Served
Ajax, Algonquin Island, Aurora, Birch Cliff, Box Grove, Brown's Corners, CityPlace, Cliffside, Corktown, Don Mills, Eglinton East, Ellesmere, Greenwood Coxwell, Highland Creek, Hillcrest Village, Lawrence Park, Leslieville, Maryvale, Midtown Toronto, Moore Park, Moss Park, North Toronto, North York, Oshawa, Pape Village, Parkway West, Pickering, Port Lands, Port Union, Riverdale, Ryerson University, Scarborough, Scarborough Bluffs Park, St. James Town, St. Lawrence, The Golden Mile, The Peanut, Thorncliffe, Thornhill, Topham Park, Upper Beaches, Ward's Island, West Hill, West Rouge

Cabinetry & Millwork, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Kitchens, bathrooms, home offices, entertainment units, built-ins. custom Kitchens, Custom Bathroom Cabinetry, Cabinetry, Millwork, Custom Cabinetry, Wall Units, Custom Wall Units, Bars, Kitchen Custom Cabinetry, Custom Millwork, Custom Design, Designer Kitchen, Quality Kitchen, Quality Craftsmanship, Family Run, Made in Canada, Made in Canada Cabinetry, Custom Quality Kitchen, Bathroom Design, Kitchen Design, Fireplace Mantles, Bedroom built-ins, Ensuite Cabinetry, Master Ensuite Cabinetry, Closets, Serverys, Butler Pantry, Kitchen Manufacturer, Custom Kitchen Manufacturer, Quality Custom Kitchen Manufacturer,
1973