Invision Hardwood & Decor

Floor Laying & Refinishing
391 Edgeley Blvd, Unit 6 Vaughan ON L4K

HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Vaughan  >  Invision Hardwood & Decor  >  Bedroom reflooring and full condo repainting
Chew in Toronto
Chew in Toronto

Bedroom reflooring and full condo repainting

I approached Invision hardwood with a project a couple of weeks before i am taking over a new 2 bedroom condo unit in downtown Toronto. Based on the measurement I sent Dov, he was able to give a fairly accurate quote on what the overall re-flooring was like given a rough measurement provided by me. The actual visit happened on a Friday(the day after i took ownership), with Dov taking the actual measurement and adjusting the quote given the difference in expected square ft. It was also then that we discuss about the possibility of a painting job for the unit. Both the reflooring and full repainting was done in the following week, much to my surprise. The floor and painting was done to my satisfaction.

Thanks to Dov, John and Gennaro to make all of this happen in such a short time frame.

Hi Leong, we can only wish all clients were as easy as yourself to complete transactions with. We gave you every reason to trust us and you did. You quickly selected and confirmed your product trusted our format and pre-budgeting process for your project. Quickly made you payments, then when you got your condo we were all set to go. I dont think you expected us to be so efficient with our flooring and painting work but it what separates us from a very crowded industry. Talk soon.... Dov, Roy and the Invision Team.