Patterned Concrete Ontario Inc

Patterned Concrete Ontario Inc

Reviews for Patterned Concrete Ontario Inc

PATTERN CONCRETE
PATTERN CONCRETE

patio infront of the house and at the back

Anyone seeking to do any construction in the yard should choose Pattern Concrete. They tried very hard to get the job done right.
The price is very reasonible, compare to other companies. I will use them againf or any of my projects

Thank you for the review, we are pleased to see you are very happy with the installation. Team Patterned Concrete

Whitby
Whitby

Walkway

I had my walkway done, and every year a piece of the step breaks off, I call the company every summer to repair it, and this year they just hung the phone up!!!! Unbelievable!!! I would strongly recommend not having any concrete product installed, shop elsewhere!!! I am very disappointed with the lack of service!!!

This sounds so out of context of how our business is run. I suggest you stop hidding behind HOMESTARS if you are a true client and call. We are a family run business with employees and hundreds of clients - just ask for the owner because I truly do not want you to be unhappy. Lets do this before you have no step left. Its simple my name is Joseph.

Toronto-523
Toronto-523

2.3/10

driveway, patio, ramp/walkway

Work began on my two week project in early August 2005, it is now April 2006 and work has NOT been completed. I have been given a string of broken promises and the poor finished product has yet to be rectified. All areas of the project were so slippery this winter that it was impossible to navigate when there was ANY wetness on the concrete (this prevented people from entering my home and I had to walk on the grass through the snow in order to enter the premises). Based on my experience, I would strongly recommend that anyone considering having a concrete product installed, shop elsewhere.

I am very surprised to read this complaint and I am very interested to know which client has written this. It is very difficult to respond to this not knowing the customer and contract details. Patterned Concrete Ontario Inc. has been in business for 20 years and has not survived on poor customer service. Our jobs are usually started and completed in the required time to install the work correctly. This customer is complaining that the concrete is very slippery - Either this customer has asked for additional coats of sealer thinking that it will protect the concrete or they have used a calcium de-icer, which will make the concrete very slippery. Never the less I encourage this customer to call my office so I can get a better understanding of what has gone on during and after this installation so I can satisfy them with the investment that they have made to their home. There must have been a reason for choosing our company to do the work in the first and it is important to me that they feel that they have made the right choice

More about Patterned Concrete Ontario Inc

Planning to have your driveway, walkway or back patio installed? Call "The ORIGINAL" Call - PATTERNED CONCRETE 1877 728 8266 Patterned Concrete - The BRAND - Offers many decorative concrete finishes for driveways, pool decks, walkways and patios. all are professionally designed to meet your needs as well as engineered ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Markham?