Pollard Windows Inc

steve-1417
steve-1417
9.5/10

replace windows

The job was done very well and the installers were craftsmen I recommend. It's best if you are around for a time while the job is being done in case some surprises come up. The delivery was a few weeks past the original date but given the custom nature of the job it was acceptable to me . They also cut into my wall to create a new window ...with a lot of finesse

Hamilton-7140
Hamilton-7140
2.8/10

windows in new construction & replacement windows

The worst service from beginning to end. Shipping wrong materials, incomplete workmanship. Worst of all is the total lack of customer focus when it comes to scheduling service calls. And given the wrong materials and incomplete workmanship, there are many calls to be scheduled. You have to take their appointed times (which require you to stay at home for up to five hours) or lose your place in the queue. Wrong customer service phone numbers require endless phone transfers and their operators are rude and lack training. Our problems (windows that don't shut properly and winter is approaching) were only dealt with when my husband visited the showroom and yelled at them.

We are a customer focused, Canadian manufacturer that takes great pride in providing quality product and service. Over the last 59 years, Pollard Windows has served countless new and repeat customers. Now, I understand that from your perspective your experience was less than satisfying. Unfortunately, you have not identified yourself and as a result I cannot address your concerns. Please feel free to contact me directly, as I would be pleased to look into the circumstances surrounding your purchase.

Dave & Lisa - North Toronto
Dave & Lisa - North Toronto

8.3/10

Replacement of 2 Bedroom Windows

Were referred to a couple of companies and visited the Pollard Toronto showroom. We dealt with Mark and were very happy. He took his time to explain all the different options and provided us with a competitive price from the get go. We were having a difficult time deciding on type of window to select and colour and Mark provide great advice and even went out of his way to come to our house to have a look for himself. We are not used to this type of service when you are not doing a large job and it was very much appreciated. The windows were about one week later then date provided but was not an inconvenience. The installer that came was very professional, polite and cleaned up after the job was done. Without a doubt we would recommend Pollard and will be back again to deal with Mark.

DC, Wanless Park
DC, Wanless Park
9.5/10

Quality replacement of original home windows

We replaced all of the original windows in our house this summer. Had an excellent experience with Pollard, and highly recommend them! Advice was great from the renovation salesperson(they actually provided advice versus simply quoting a price as 2 others did), installers were top notch and it was evident that they cared about their work. We had one minor issue, but it was dealt with in a prompt manner, to our satisfaction. Overall, top quality experience!!

Riverdale Reno-892
Riverdale Reno-892
2.8/10

Whole House Renovation

My experience exactly the same as Jennifer from Davisville Village, I did an entire house, 15 windows, 4 French doors and 2 exterior doors, dealing with Stan and had the EXACT same experience regarding the price quoted and a call a couple of weeks later advising that the price was incorrect and that much more was owed. Looking forward to a superior product, service and delivery, the new price was accepted. Instead what occurred was delay after delay, and when Pollard started delivery, it was incomplete, with glass s missing from doors, there was always an excuse. Recently, when drywallers were working on the house, they damaged one of the French doors. I contacted Pollard to get the replacement, and specifically indicated (both verbally and by eMail) that I needed a door WITH a glass . Seven weeks later, the door arrived, no glass!!! So now I am trying to get the right product delivered...I spoke with Kevin (at the Toronto showroom) a week ago, asking when the correct door would be delivered, he has not gotten back to me...I have sent a couple of eMails now, so I will see were they get me, won't hold my breath though. I am only dealing with Pollard now because I have already bought the product....next project though, they are not even in the running!!!!

Jennifer from Davisville Village
Jennifer from Davisville Village
4.3/10

New door for kitchen addition

We purchased a double steel door from Pollard for our kitchen addition. Our contractor recommended Pollard. We were very disappointed. I think that Pollard is a good company and we just had a bad experience with the individual we dealt with, Stan. We went in and ordered our door. The order was very specific as to the design features etc. After the door had been ordered and a deposit made, Stan called us to let us know that he had quoted the wrong price. The actual price was higher. The door was to be delivered when our addition was ready for it. Instead the door was left on our front lawn (for anyone to drive by and take) when we were not ready. One man was sent to pick up the door. The door was very heavy and he dragged it along the pavement. Stan assured us that he had inspected the door and it was not damaged. When the door was brought back and installed, it was damaged. It took many calls and visits and a letter to the president and more calls to get the door replaced. In the end, our door looks nice and functions well (but it took over a year!)

Alex from High Park
Alex from High Park

retrofit new wood windows on old house

Product is great but was required to wait over a month longer than originally quoted. When one has broken windows, it is not very nice but the final result has been good.

ss  North York
ss North York

New Windows

The service was fantastic from the outset, I had a very tricky 14 ft high window with a very unique look I wanted and they created it perfectly. They also supplied all the other windows I needed. Great work!!

More about Pollard Windows Inc

Pollard Windows Inc is a proud Canadian manufacturer offering a variety of window and door products for the new construction, renovation and replacement markets. The Advantage Line Premium All Vinyl Windows are available in multiple split-finish exterior colors. The Liberty Collection Vinyl Clad Wood Windows are available in oak, maple ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Burlington?