Rcc Waterproofing

4101 Steeles Ave W Toronto ON M3N 1V7

Rcc Waterproofing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

Sisto & Jane from East York
Sisto & Jane from East York

RCC Integrity and helpful

RCC waterproofing
We contacted RCC regarding a leak in our finished basement floor. They came at the promised time and assessed the work required.
Rather than tell us we needed to waterproof the side of our house , Joe R suggested that before we adopt that solution of professional waterproofing, we should try Grading the property first ourselves,. He explained to us in detail how to do that and materials we could use and other helpful tips to avoid water seepage. He charged us nothing for this consultation and was extremely helpful. We are impressed that rather than sign us up for an more costly solution RCC provided a recommendation for an alternative we could do ourselves . We strongly recommend this company that evidences helpfulness honesty and integrity We were quoted a fair price should the grading not be successful and feel very confident in using this company if in future we require waterproofing Thank you Joe

Thank you so much for reviewing the wet basement people and for choosing us out of all the waterproofing contractors Toronto! Have a great day!

T+T Stevenson
T+T Stevenson
0 reviews Creemore, ON

Basement interior drainage system

We were very happy with our RCC experience. From Justin helping us plan to Jesse and Joey's hard work and attention to detail to Melody in the office communicating important information, the staff were great to deal with. And since installation in December 2021, not a single drop of water in our basement! Worth every dollar spent and will definitely recommend RCC to family and friends needing to have this type of work done.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement leak

Thank you RCC again. We could always rely on you guys. From Mauro, to Noel, first class all the way.

water proofing side

Great Job. Joe answered all my questions and concerns promptly , greatly appreciated. Anthony s crew were efficient, friendly, on time. Overall a great crew and Joe was a pleasure to deal with.

emmo
emmo

basement leak repair

I would like to thank Mauro for being very professional and very knowledgeable about what is involve in having the crack in my basement foundation repaired. He explained to me what need to be done and the best option to have the crack repaired. The crew that showed up to do the repair Paul and I can't remember the second gentlemen name . They were awesome. They arrived on time and take the extra time to explain to me what they did when they were done I appreciated that. I am 100% satisfy with the service that was provided to me and will not hesitate to recommend your company to someone else.

Mrs. Shah in Richmond hill
Mrs. Shah in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

BASEMENT WATER LEAK, FOUND CRACK AND FIXED FROM OUT SIDE WALL OF THE HOUSE

We are very satisfied dealing with RCC from start to finish the work. Dealing with Mauro, Paul and the crew members was a very good experience and professional. They were very co-operative and finished the job in time. We are completely satisfied. Will sure refer to our friends in need.
Ashok

Pawas
Pawas
0 reviews Laval,

Exterior basement water proofing for 53 feets

This is the second time, I have used RCC for the basement water proofing service. Both the time, team went above and beyond with their work.
They also helped me some patches here and there and that too with no additional cost.

Both the occassions, Den provided the estimate. I am impressed with the knowledge he has in this field. I do understand his occupancy with other clients, but he was always available to answer my queries.

My second project was about water proofing for 50+ feets basement wall from exterior. Choys and his crew did this project. They were on time, well prepared, polite, knowledgeable and completed the work with in the timeframe communicated to me.

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Greg K.
Greg K.
2 reviews Aurora, ON

RCC Waterproofing

From our initial contact with Justin from RCC, he made the experience effortless and all was a great success.
Justin coordinated all of the quote and work timing to fit into our schedule nicely.
On work day, the team was right on time and did an excellent job including the team lead taking pictures throughout the process and then making the pictures available to me for my files. They walked me through each step of the process with regular updates.
The team cleaned up the work area nicely once completed further adding to an excellent experience.

Please do not hesitate to call RCC for your waterproofing needs... you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again Justin and Team!

Dave
Dave

RCC Waterproofing

Our basement flooded and needed to be waterproofed, we called a few companies RCC really stood out to us.

Nicholas was great from our first phone call. He walked us through the process of needed to be done and explained everything thoroughly. Choy and his crew are machines of human beings. So hard working, professional and nice.

Marry in Toronto
Marry in Toronto

Great Company!

I found water in my utility room and got a few quotes. My neighbour used RCC so I thought Id give them a call. George came by and after some investigating he discovered there was a leaky drain pipe in the wall. The other companies were quoting me for waterproofing, and George told me its not necessary. I appreciate his honesty and professionalism.
A huge thank you to George and RCC. Ill recommend them to everyone who asks.

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto, Hamilton, London, Scarborough, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan and more!

Wet Basement? Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their basement foundation repair issues. With over 100 years of experience in waterproofing solutions, RCC Waterproofing has the right waterproofing services for all your leaky basement and structural foundation concerns. We are waterproofing contractors specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London, Oshawa, Barrie, and everywhere in between - Leaky basements made permanently dry, from the interior basement or exterior foundation. Look up waterproofing near me and guaranteed you will find us and RCC Waterproofing will be ready to take on any basement leak repair.

RCC Waterproofing's experience in solving wet basements, damp basements, foundation cracks, and basement leaks is second to none. We offer waterproofing services like external waterproofing, internal waterproofing, sump pump repair, basement underpinning & basement lowering, basement repair, foundation repair and crack repair. Trust in the wet basement people to get the job done!