Rcc Waterproofing

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

Lena in Thornhill
Lena in Thornhill

Second Project successfully completed

This was a second project our family used RCC Waterproofing for. First time was about 4 years ago at my house and we were very happy with the service and the work completed. So, when I noticed a crack on the side of my mother's house, I did not hesitate to contact Mauro at RCC to provide the assessment and estimate. Mauro arrived at agreed to date and time and provided his assessment of the situation and a fair estimate. I was advised that the work would be completed within 2-3 weeks. Yesterday, I received an e-mail that one of their crews was on their way and Andrew and his assistant arrived as expected. They were very polite and friendly and completed the required work without any issues. They advised me that the patio stones could not be placed back where they were as the area that was excavated needs to have the soil to settle first and it would take at least 3 month for that to happen. They indicated I should contact RCC in the spring to come back and re-lay the patio stones. This is exactly the same process that was followed at my house a few years ago and I was satisfied with the result.

Everyone that I had contact with at RCC (the receptionist, Mauro who came to provide the estimate as well as Andrew and his assistant that completed the work were very polite and very easy to communicate with.
I would would definitely recommend them should you require waterproofing work done.

Thank you, RCC!

Thanks so much for the testimonial! RCC Waterproofing really appreciates the feedback. It's always great to hear when our waterproofing crews go above and beyond to make things happen for our customers and make sure your interior waterproofing job was a success! Thanks again for choosing us to get the job done.

Micheal
Micheal
12 reviews King City, ON

Worth the wait!

Contacted RCC in mid-August to have a sump pump incl. battery backup pump & whole home dehumidifier installed. An estimator came to my house within days and provided detailed quotes as well as an estimate of 2 weeks” for the install. It a bit longer than expected to get the parts in however it was worth the wait.

The sump pump was installed cleanly and cables were nicely managed and tucked away.

The dehumidifier is a beautiful machine and the installers took the time to ensure it was both level and configured to maximize the removal of moisture from my basement.

Overall I’m very satisfied with RCC and glad I chose them again!

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much for your testimonial on your sump pump repair. Glad everything went well and now you don't have to worry about moisture inside your basement walls. Thank you for sharing your feedback and choosing the wet basement people!

Jeffrey in Brampton
Jeffrey in Brampton

Excellent service and work

The people that worked on my foundation crack worked extremely hard, they were polite and professional . Excellent . I would truly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for your amazing review and kind words! Glad the team could take care of your basement foundation repair and make sure you are leaky basement free! Thanks again for choosing the wet basement people and have a great day!

Mihai
Mihai

Basement preventative waterproofing

We decided to preventatively waterproof the basement on the outside (something the builder should really do!) for long term peace of mind. RCC was our selected contractor after doing research. We think we made the right choice.
Den (the technical salesperson) was knowledgeable, professional and communicated with us throughout the project duration.
Pete and his crew did a good job (by the way, it is a VERY hard work) and were most accommodating.
We wholeheartedly recommend RCC Waterproofing.

That is great to hear! Glad the crew could take care of you and solve your waterproofing issues. Thanks for letting us know how the wet basement people are doing!

Mommy
Mommy

Exellent job!!

Hi Veronica, I would like to thank the gentleman on a job well done. They arrived on time with great energy to work making certain I understood the process. Thank you for a great experience.

Thank you so much for your review! Thanks for choosing RCC Waterproofing and for recommending us for our work!

C in Markham
C in Markham

Basement water proofing

Great experience. Maura was very professional in his evaluation and detailed description of the process.
Anthony and his crew showed up promptly at the arranged time.
They worked quickly and efficiently. And did a great job.
Yes. Would recommend

Thank you so much for your review! Glad our team was able to do your exterior waterproofing and make sure you are leak free! Thanks again for choosing the wet basement people!

Elliot in Scarborough
Elliot in Scarborough

Waterproofing side of house

Two gentlemen showed up at my house around 8:15am, dug down 6 feet and across 8 feet and waterproofed the crack(s) in the foundation. They left the side yard much neater than I imagined they could do. I am ecstatic.

Thanks for taking the time to write this testimonial about our crew and their workmanship! Thanks so much for trusting in the wet basement people to get the basement leak repair done!

Iris in Toronto
Iris in Toronto

Service - water proofing. Markham L3R 3B5

We contacted RCC waterproofing as we noticed water seeping into our basement through a crack. We received a phone call from Mauro waterproofing consultant who was very professional from the initial phone call until the completion of the job. He visited our home in Markham for an inspection of the site and explained to us in detail the procedure to rectify the problem. He addressed all our concerns and we were fully satisfied. He gave us an estimate that we felt was quite reasonable.
Joey and his crew who carried out the work were well organized and very efficient. We were amazed how fast and perfectly well they worked together as a team.
Thank you Mauro and Joey for a job very well done! Thanks RCC!

Thanks so much Iris for the testimonial! RCC Waterproofing really appreciates the feedback. Glad our team was able to take care of you and your exterior interior waterproofing job. Thanks again for choosing us to get the job done.

Did a good job fixing cracks

Fixed cracks by basement windows no problem. They identified where the issue is, I could not have seen it before otherwise. Also identified few risky areas, but not required. Maybe for a future job

Thank you so much for reach out to the wet basement people to help you! It's actually a good thing that you didn't end up need a full waterproofing job done for your leaks. Our waterproofing reps are here to provide their waterproofing expertise to homeowners and help them make the right decisions to repair their home.

Igor in Whitby
Igor in Whitby

Waterproofing

We hired RCC to waterproof our basement a little while back and they did a fantastic job. The crew was quite professional and even helped us put our staircase back in place. I appreciate the few extra steps they took to finish the job for me. I got no problem referring your company after the experience we had. I think the name of the foreman was rico (this was a few months ago). Quite a pleasant experience.

Thanks for your kind words and review Igor! Our reputation is important and we are super happy to hear your testimonial about our waterproofing team and their workmanship. Thanks so much for choosing RCC Waterproofing out of all the waterproofing contractors in Toronto!

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto, Hamilton, London, Scarborough, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan and more!

Wet Basement? Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their basement foundation repair issues. With over 100 years of experience in waterproofing solutions, RCC Waterproofing has the right waterproofing services for all your leaky basement and structural foundation concerns. We are waterproofing contractors specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London, Oshawa, Barrie, and everywhere in between - Leaky basements made permanently dry, from the interior basement or exterior foundation. Look up waterproofing near me and guaranteed you will find us and RCC Waterproofing will be ready to take on any basement leak repair.

RCC Waterproofing's experience in solving wet basements, damp basements, foundation cracks, and basement leaks is second to none. We offer waterproofing services like external waterproofing, internal waterproofing, sump pump repair, basement underpinning & basement lowering, basement repair, foundation repair and crack repair. Trust in the wet basement people to get the job done!