Rcc Waterproofing

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Basement outside waterproofing

I cannot say enough good things about this company. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs waterproofing services. I wouldn't use anyone else.
My basement flooded out in August 2021. I contacted a few companies to come and diagnose the problem and give me a cost estimate for repairs.
Three of the companies were sort of wishy-washy about what the problem was and gave me outrageous estimates to fix the problem (which they couldn't definitively diagnose.)
A friend recommended I contact Rcc Waterproofing. So I did. Den came out within a couple of days and diagnosed the issues right away. He is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. He gave me a very, very fair cost estimate to fix the problem.
The crew was a great bunch of hard working men -- extremely polite and friendly.
They left the job site just as they found it -- very neat and tidy. It was as if they were never there.
The customer service was fantastic!
I highly recommend this company.
Thank you for a job well done!

window well repairs

Our sales rep, Jamie, provided detailed information on the scope of the work we needed on two window wells at the side of our house. Conroy and his assistant worked extremely well to keep our side yard neat, while they had to dig down to the basement level for the repairs. The work was completed in the time frame provided. Melody from the RCC office checked on our satisfaction after the job was completed. RCC did an excellent job from start to finish.

Cathy
Cathy

Basement Waterproofing

Sincere thanks to Mauro, Chris, Marco and team for providing the effective solution and executing the work to waterproof my basement. Crew Chris and Marco completed the internal drainage system over 3 days - very professional hard work in a cramped crawl space setting. I look forward to no more water leaks in the spring and summer! Keep up the good work.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Basement waterproofing

RCC did an amazing job waterproofing both the inside and outside for our basement. Mauro has all the answers to our questions and provided us with the best quotation for the work that was required. He was always available by email and by phone to help.
Noel and his crew were absolutely a pleasure to work with. Professional, meticulous in their set up, execution and clean up. Incredible workmanship!
Highly recommend RCC and Staff to any one needing their services...the best in their field!
Mara and Anthony Di Lena

Thanks for the amazing testimonial! We are happy to hear that the whole project went great with your foundation leak fix! Great to hear that everything worked out and the waterproofing team did a great job! Thank you for choosing the wet basement people and for sharing your experiences with RCC Waterproofing.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement leak

Had RCC come out to repair some basement leaking. What an amazing team! Noel and his crew were prompt and everything was finished in a timely manner. Mauro provided us with the initial quote. He was professional and thorough. Thank you so much!

Thanks for the amazing testimonial! Always great to hear from our customers who had a great experience on their basement foundation repair. Thanks again for choosing the wet basement team to come and take care of you and your home!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement leak

This the second time I have used RCC WATERPROOFING. This company would be my only call if I find another leak. They are fast,respectful and honest. Den is extremely knowledge and goes beyond what he need. The Crew again were fast and had a positive attitude.

Thanks Rob for the amazing testimonial! Always great to hear when our waterproofing crew goes above and beyond to make sure you are water leak free! Thanks again for choosing the wet basement team for your basement foundation repair!

NM
NM

Excellent customer service

I’m very happy with RCC. Great customer service and good quality work. I will be happy to recommend your company to my friends and family. Was a pleasure to work with Den, Omar and Melody.

Thank you so much for the amazing testimonial! Glad our team was able to take care of your foundation cracks repair with no issues. Thanks again for choosing the wet basement crew to take care of you!

Cory in Toronto
Cory in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Foundation Repair

I had a crack in my foundation, which was leaking with every rainfall. I couldn't have finished my basement reno without addressing the leak, RCC worked with me to fix the leak on time so I could finish my renovation before the winter came and at a good price too. I would definitely recommend their services to friends and family.

Thank you so much Cory for your testimonial of our waterproofing services! Glad the waterproofing team was able to come early and make sure your basement foundation leak was taken care of. Thanks again for choosing the wet basement people!

Jean K, Thornhill
Jean K, Thornhill

Waterproof back wall of house.

RCC was recommended to me by my contractor. He told me his previous clients used RCC and were very happy. So I gave them a call and Mauro called me back right away. He came to my house to assess, gave his recommendations, and explained to me what they would be doing. He didn't try to upsell me or recommend something I didn't need, and they provide a lifetime warranty for the work they do.

Choy and his crew arrived early in the morning. They put plastic tarps down on the grass and had to remove some of my porch in order to access the gigantic crack. Because of the tight space, they had to dig by HAND! My contractors that were renovating the inside of my house were so impressed. I don't know how they dug so straight without a machine. They went all the way down to the footing! The waterproofing job took the whole day. I am so happy with the results. They put my deck back together and cleaned up my backyard too.

Thank you Mauro and Choy!

Thanks Jean for your awesome testimonial! Glad our team could waterproof your basement walls and make sure your basement stays leaky basement free! Thanks again for choosing the wet basement people to come and take care of you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement waterproofing

For years we’ve had an issue in the basement in a small area where water was coming in from the chimney clean out. Surprisingly the different companies that we’ve had look at it said they didn’t know what to do or how to fix it! The last company fixed the chimney for $5000.00 and two days later the water was back when we had a heavy rain. The problem wasn’t fixed and they were called back and now wanted big bucks to waterproof the outside of the house. This guy was a smooth talker and now I didn’t trust anything coming out of his mouth.
I called RCC to see what they thought the issue was. Veronica was very nice and personable on the phone and put me in touch with Rick the sales rep. Rick was great! He knew immediately what all those other companies didn’t seem to know, that the issue needed to be fixed from the inside of the house and not the outside! I was so happy as he explained how the problem would be fixed and that the work would be guaranteed for 25 years! Fantastic! The price was right too for a headache that was going on for years! Omar and his crew were great! They protected the floors which I appreciated and went to work. Omar wasn’t annoyed by my questions and responded politely! They did an excellent job and cleaned up! Problem finally solved for good! I will definitely recommend RCC to friends and family.

Thank you for letting RCC Waterproofing know how our waterproofing did! Our waterproofing crew was more than happy to make sure your basement foundation cracks were fixed and you have peace of mind. Thanks again for choosing the wet basement crew and have a great day!

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto, Hamilton, London, Scarborough, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan and more!

Wet Basement? Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their basement foundation repair issues. With over 100 years of experience in waterproofing solutions, RCC Waterproofing has the right waterproofing services for all your leaky basement and structural foundation concerns. We are waterproofing contractors specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London, Oshawa, Barrie, and everywhere in between - Leaky basements made permanently dry, from the interior basement or exterior foundation. Look up waterproofing near me and guaranteed you will find us and RCC Waterproofing will be ready to take on any basement leak repair.

RCC Waterproofing's experience in solving wet basements, damp basements, foundation cracks, and basement leaks is second to none. We offer waterproofing services like external waterproofing, internal waterproofing, sump pump repair, basement underpinning & basement lowering, basement repair, foundation repair and crack repair. Trust in the wet basement people to get the job done!