Rcc Waterproofing

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Basement / Foundation Waterproofing

Contacted RCC about waterproofing my basement foundation walls as I had some water issues. From the 1st contact through the entire process the team at RCC took care us. Ramy was great at communicating the quote and the aspects of the job. Andy & his team showed up on time and completed the work without issue. The guys explained how a previous waterproofing job was poorly finished (side of the house had been waterproofed and the weeper was not connected) and explained how their lack of detail contributed to the problems that I was having. He explained how they fixed it and that it should never have happened in the 1st place. Overall I'm quite satisfied with the job RCC performed. Looking forward to enjoying our dry basement! Thanks again guys!

Thanks Rob for the great review! Always great to hear when our waterproofing crew goes above and beyond to make sure you are water leak free! Thanks again for choosing the wet basement team to get the job done!

Great work. Clean job site. All you can ask for.

Den and Choys crew did a great job. Showed up and did exactly what they were supposed to do. No headaches. No fuss. They completed about 80 linear ft of interior waterproofing and connected into my existing sump. The membrane is tight. The concrete work was great. Den was easy to work with and get ahold of. I called multiple vendors and RCC was the clear winner... Don't even bother calling anyone else.

Thanks for your great waterproofing testimonial! Glad to hear everything went great with your foundation crack repair and the waterproofing team was more than happy to take care of it. Thanks for choosing the wet basement people to take care of your leaky basement.

neverlate in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada L4C0R1
neverlate in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada L4C0R1
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Foundation repair

Called RCC and Mauro came over and gave me a competitive estimate for the work to be done with no extra charges at the completion of the job. Ryan and his crew were on time friendly and did an excellent job my foundation doesn’t leak any more. Thanks for the excellent job done. Cory

Thank you so much for your testimonial on our waterproofing services! Glad everything went well with your foundation crack repair job and that you are now leaky basement free. Thanks again for your review and for trusting in the wet basement crew.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Basement Corner Wrap Waterproof

We are very satisfied with our experience with RCC. Kurt was very timely with his inspection and quote. Veronica is very kind and helpful with any help we needed from the office. Our installer Moe was extremely knowledgeable and has been with the company for years. He was very efficient and hardworking. We have peace of mind now with no water coming into our basement. Thanks RCC.

Thanks for your amazing waterproofing testimonial! Glad the team could make sure your foundation cracks repair was a complete success and you were satisfied with the workmanship. Thanks again for allowing the wet basement people to come to your home and take care of your leaky basement!

A Happy  Customer
A Happy Customer
1 review Welland, ON

Basement Waterproofing

We were very happy with your Service. We were given an estimate for the waterproofing and the sump pump with pictures of how the job would look and where thing will be located. The workers were very friendly and efficient. We would highly recommend your company to anyone. Also we had a phone call from Melody to see if we were happy with the Service.

Thank you so much for the great review of our waterproofing services! Glad you recommend our sump pump repair services and that you had a great experience with our team. Thanks again for choosing the wet basement people and have a great day!

Ananta
Ananta

Basement waterproofing

Exceptional service! Ryan and his crew were amazing. They were punctual and professional. I am so happy that I choose RCC to complete this job. Thanks also to Den, he was very informative and answered all of my silly questions.

Thank you so much Ananta for reviewing our waterproofing services! Glad to hear our team could answer all your waterproofing questions and make sure you were comfortable with the job. Have a great day and thanks again for choosing the wet basement people!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Foundation corner Waterproofing and cold cellar water - mold issues

Large crack in foundation needed to be repaired and waterproofed. In addition we needed our cold cellar addressed as we were getting water there and old as the builder had neglected to take out the wood forms for the concrete pour - the space is slightly above grade. Mauro of RCC came, gave an estimate and sent Ryan and Marco to address these two situations. Mauro was quick to respond to my emails when I had questions. Ryan and Marco, along with another person were polite and also responded to any questions. They had to dig much deeper than expected due to area water level - but put all back and did not damage grass or garden. Very professional. Inside - all wood removed and drainage system installed. Very pleased with RCC and their team.

Thank you for you kind words Karen! Glad to hear our team were able to make sure your foundation crack repair was a success and you were informed of the waterproofing process at every step. Thanks for choosing the wet basement people to get the job done!

Private User reviews Bridgenorth, ON

Basement Waterproofing Bridgenorth

As a woman on my own, I am always nervous about dealing with trades of any kind due to the fact I know nothing about the services I need to hire someone to complete. Instantly I knew Nicholas from RCC was an honest, genuine person to deal with and felt he was truly looking after me when it came to what was required to waterproof my basement that had some water/foundation issues. Nicholas explained everything in great detail in easy terms that I could understand and did the work to solve the problem verses doing unnecessary work that would have cost much more. Nicholas was very professional and pleasant, he seemed to care about providing the best solution for me. The crew he sent to do the work (Joey's crew) were very hard workers and were great to deal with! I would highly recommend Nicholas & Joey's crew at RCC, they exceeded my expectations and did excellent company representation! Great work!!! Thanks!!

Happy to hear that you had a great experience with your basement leak repair and that all your worries were eased by our sales rep! Now you don't have to worry about a wet basement happening again especially with the lifetime warranty that comes with every waterproofing. Thanks again for your great review and have a great day!

Hana in Toronto
Hana in Toronto

Honest and Trustworthy company and staff in Toronto GTA

RCC gave me a very reasonable quote in a professional manner, promptly and less than a half of what some other priced me. Den gave me detailed advice to all my concerns that I had to my old brick foundation by email, while many other vendors did not reply to my emails. Den and Ryan came and install a sum pump in my basement today, all clean, efficiently and professionally done. Amazing customer service, payment easily done on-line, you will never lose your money with them. Extremely satisfied.

Thanks for letting RCC Waterproofing know how our team did on your sump pump installation! Our waterproofing crews work very hard to make sure you are satisfied with their work. Thank you again for your amazing testimonial as it helps us tremendously by letting people know about our workmanship.

Waterproofing

I contracted with Mauro to seal foundation cracks at my house since water was leaking into basement.
The quote was very reasonable and was much less than the competition.
Andrew and his crew came right on time and completed the job and showed me what was done and why.
Outstanding work , very happy and would absolutely recommend both Mauro and Andrew for their professionalism and client service.

Great job RCC

Thank you so much for your amazing waterproofing review! Glad our exterior waterproofing team was able take care of your foundation cracks and seal them for you. Thanks again for choosing the wet basement people and reviewing our waterproofing services!

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto, Hamilton, London, Scarborough, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan and more!

Wet Basement? Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their basement foundation repair issues. With over 100 years of experience in waterproofing solutions, RCC Waterproofing has the right waterproofing services for all your leaky basement and structural foundation concerns. We are waterproofing contractors specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London, Oshawa, Barrie, and everywhere in between - Leaky basements made permanently dry, from the interior basement or exterior foundation. Look up waterproofing near me and guaranteed you will find us and RCC Waterproofing will be ready to take on any basement leak repair.

RCC Waterproofing's experience in solving wet basements, damp basements, foundation cracks, and basement leaks is second to none. We offer waterproofing services like external waterproofing, internal waterproofing, sump pump repair, basement underpinning & basement lowering, basement repair, foundation repair and crack repair. Trust in the wet basement people to get the job done!