Rcc Waterproofing

4101 Steeles Ave W Toronto ON M3N 1V7

Rcc Waterproofing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

cmallove
cmallove

Basement foundation waterproofing

RCC did a great job on assessing our basement foundation leakage, providing an estimate, and doing the waterproofing. They are professional, provide good value for money and overall we were very satisfied. Thanks RCC!

It's great to hear that your exterior waterproofing job went so well and that our wet basement crew showed how professional they can be. We are always happy to hear when our crews go above and beyond so thank you for taking time to write this waterproofing testimonial!

SD8R in Georgina
SD8R in Georgina

A fantastic repair of a couple of cracks in my house foundation.

RCC fixed a couple of cracks in my foundation. They were right on time, and fixed them in a very timely manner. Mauro was great and I felt fair pricing out the job, and Anthony and the two other gentleman doing the repairs were very professional and worked very hard. I'm glad I ended up going with RCC.

Thanks for your amazing waterproofing review! Glad the team could take care of your exterior waterproofing at all the steps in the waterproofing process. Thanks again for allowing the wet basement people to come and take care of your leaky basement!

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Sump pump installation and weeping tile repair

Frank and I are very impressed with work that Den and Roy's crew did at our house. The guys are very hard workers, polite and professional. Roy showed us what the issues were and what the crew was doing to fix them. There was an issue that Den gave use two options he gave us the pros and cons for both. When the crew was finished they made sure the backyard was pretty much the way it was before they started.

Thank you for such a great telling review. It was our team's pleasure to come and take care of your basement leaks and make sure you don't have to worry about them ever again. Thank you for trusting in the wet basement crew!

Nikki
Nikki

Basement Waterproofing

Good customer service and good quality work. Basement is now dry. Efficient, hard working and prompt crew. They also did a good job of cleanup that we appreciated.

Thanks Nikki for the great waterproofing review! Always great to hear when our waterproofing crew goes above and beyond to make sure you are water leak free! Thanks again for choosing the wet basement team to get the job done!

Tess
Tess

Water proofing of my basement

We are very pleased of the worked done last April 22nd by your team. The 3 staff that came were hard workers ,dedicated to their jobs, friendly, jolly, and left the place neat and clean. Needless to say the good job which they did reflects well for the RCC company. Thank you for the service.

Thank you so Tess for your amazing waterproofing testimonial! Our whole team prides itself on making sure the waterproofing process stays on schedule and makes sure it's done right. Thanks for trusting us to take care of your basement leak repair.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Preventative Leak Repair

I called RCC to investigate a hairline crack in my foundation of my house, the house is 5 years old and wanted a preventative option as the crack was not leaking but I was finishing my basement so I wanted piece of mind. Anthony came out to assess and recommended the installation of a dry well over injection repair since the crack was a hairline. His team came by and did a great job in a reasonable amount of time very professional and responsible

Thank you for your excellent waterproofing review and for taking the time to write it! Glad the hairline foundation crack was waterproofed and now you don't have to worry! Thanks for choosing RCC Waterproofing out of all the waterproofing contractors to take care of you.

ferrier39 in North York
ferrier39 in North York

Foundation/Basement Leak

I called RCC in a panic due to basement/foundation leak. Thanks to Anthony & Roger's crew who came out quickly to asses and do the job. They knew exactly what they were doing never stopped for a minute and at the end of the day they left my basement spotless.
They were professional and definitely would recommend them.

That is great to hear and thank you for your great waterproofing testimonial! Glad that our sales rep could assess the issue and take care of the leak quickly. Have a great day and thanks for choosing the wet basement people!

mike
mike

Waterproofing foundation nightmare and sump pump install

I used RCC to waterproof the exterior of my house back in October of 2021. George was my main contact and at first he was very helpful, honest and informative of the entire process. It took a month after leaving the deposit and haggling them to tell me when they are going to be coming out to do the work. Choi and team came out and did the work which was tough and gruelling but it wasn't as what was agreed on in the contract. The sump pump pipe had two horizontal 90s which were supposed to be 45 degrees and the pipe was supposed to go 12ft from the house but was only 6ft (I had to fix on my own). The soil was not compacted down as the team said I wouldn't need it and it would be fine. A month later after a few rainfalls, the soil had settled 10"+ and is erroding my paving stone walkway. The sump pump works (the soil directs water to the house and the pump runs often) yet my basement is still dry.

I reached out to George and RCC team and they have ignored my requests to come fix the issue even though the contract states they would fix settling of backfill.

I thought these guys would be reputable being a Mike Holmes contractor and being in the news a lot. But the experience I had leaves me to not recommend these guys to anyone.

Irene from Pickering
Irene from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

RCC Waterproofing Solution - Crack Injection

Our recent waterproofing experience with RCC Waterproofing has been excellent.
Nicholas explained the processes thoroughly and we were provided with options to remedy the situation. We opted to go for the injection system.
We were extremely satisfied with the work that was completed by Chris IAC. He was very professional, friendly and arrived on time. He did an excellent job and took the time to explain things and answered all of our questions.
All of the the workers we spoke to were polite and considerate of our home.
We would highly recommend this company and their waterproofing team.
Thank you for a job well done!

Thank you Irene for your amazing review on our waterproofing team's workmanship! Great to hear your basement foundation repair went well and RCC is glad the whole team made sure you were taken care of at every step in the waterproofing process. Great news for the wet basement people to hear!

Natasha
Natasha

Waterproofing

Dealing with RCC was such a great experience! Jaime, the sales rep, was great. On time, knew his stuff, gave honest answers and provided the quote immediately. The guys who did the work, Darwin's crew, were incredible! They arrived early, were very respectful and I don't think that they stopped at all aside from maybe 20 minutes to eat their lunch! And dealing with Monica and Melody in the office was refreshing! They had a great attitude, listened and were a joy to work with! I would highly recommend using RCC!

Thanks Natasha for reviewing our waterproofing services and for choosing RCC Waterproofing out of all the waterproofing contractors Toronto! Glad to hear that the team was able to give you a great basement waterproofing experience.

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto, Hamilton, London, Scarborough, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan and more!

Wet Basement? Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their basement foundation repair issues. With over 100 years of experience in waterproofing solutions, RCC Waterproofing has the right waterproofing services for all your leaky basement and structural foundation concerns. We are waterproofing contractors specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London, Oshawa, Barrie, and everywhere in between - Leaky basements made permanently dry, from the interior basement or exterior foundation. Look up waterproofing near me and guaranteed you will find us and RCC Waterproofing will be ready to take on any basement leak repair.

RCC Waterproofing's experience in solving wet basements, damp basements, foundation cracks, and basement leaks is second to none. We offer waterproofing services like external waterproofing, internal waterproofing, sump pump repair, basement underpinning & basement lowering, basement repair, foundation repair and crack repair. Trust in the wet basement people to get the job done!