Rcc Waterproofing

4101 Steeles Ave W Toronto ON M3N 1V7

Rcc Waterproofing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement leak

Thank you RCC again. We could always rely on you guys. From Mauro, to Noel, first class all the way.

Thank so much for sharing your waterproofing experience with us and have a great day!

water proofing side

Great Job. Joe answered all my questions and concerns promptly , greatly appreciated. Anthony s crew were efficient, friendly, on time. Overall a great crew and Joe was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks for your waterproofing review and for taking the time to let us know how our team did! Have a great day and thanks again for choosing the wet basement crew.

emmo
emmo

basement leak repair

I would like to thank Mauro for being very professional and very knowledgeable about what is involve in having the crack in my basement foundation repaired. He explained to me what need to be done and the best option to have the crack repaired. The crew that showed up to do the repair Paul and I can't remember the second gentlemen name . They were awesome. They arrived on time and take the extra time to explain to me what they did when they were done I appreciated that. I am 100% satisfy with the service that was provided to me and will not hesitate to recommend your company to someone else.

Thanks so much for your amazing waterproofing review! Our waterproofing teams are able to work quick and tidy thanks to their years of experience and great work ethic. Thanks again for trusting in the wet basement people!

Mrs. Shah in Richmond hill
Mrs. Shah in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

BASEMENT WATER LEAK, FOUND CRACK AND FIXED FROM OUT SIDE WALL OF THE HOUSE

We are very satisfied dealing with RCC from start to finish the work. Dealing with Mauro, Paul and the crew members was a very good experience and professional. They were very co-operative and finished the job in time. We are completely satisfied. Will sure refer to our friends in need.
Ashok

Thank you for recommending RCC Waterproofing! Glad to hear your exterior waterproofing job was a success. Thanks for choosing the wet basement people and for trusting in us!

Pawas
Pawas
0 reviews Laval,

Exterior basement water proofing for 53 feets

This is the second time, I have used RCC for the basement water proofing service. Both the time, team went above and beyond with their work.
They also helped me some patches here and there and that too with no additional cost.

Both the occassions, Den provided the estimate. I am impressed with the knowledge he has in this field. I do understand his occupancy with other clients, but he was always available to answer my queries.

My second project was about water proofing for 50+ feets basement wall from exterior. Choys and his crew did this project. They were on time, well prepared, polite, knowledgeable and completed the work with in the timeframe communicated to me.

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Thanks for the great waterproofing testimonial! We were happy to hear that the whole project went great and you are once again leak free. Thank you for choosing continuing to choose RCC Waterproofing!

Greg K.
Greg K.
2 reviews Aurora, ON

RCC Waterproofing

From our initial contact with Justin from RCC, he made the experience effortless and all was a great success.
Justin coordinated all of the quote and work timing to fit into our schedule nicely.
On work day, the team was right on time and did an excellent job including the team lead taking pictures throughout the process and then making the pictures available to me for my files. They walked me through each step of the process with regular updates.
The team cleaned up the work area nicely once completed further adding to an excellent experience.

Please do not hesitate to call RCC for your waterproofing needs... you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again Justin and Team!

Thanks Greg for the very telling waterproofing review! RCC is always happy to hear when our waterproofing crew goes above and beyond to make sure every aspect of the job goes great! Thanks again for choosing the wet basement team to get the job done!

Dave
Dave

RCC Waterproofing

Our basement flooded and needed to be waterproofed, we called a few companies RCC really stood out to us.

Nicholas was great from our first phone call. He walked us through the process of needed to be done and explained everything thoroughly. Choy and his crew are machines of human beings. So hard working, professional and nice.

Thank you Dave for your great review of our waterproofing solutions! Its great to hear our team was professional as we know they work very hard to make sure every customer is satisfied with our work. Thank you again for letting us take care of your leaky basement issue!

Marry in Toronto
Marry in Toronto

Great Company!

I found water in my utility room and got a few quotes. My neighbour used RCC so I thought Id give them a call. George came by and after some investigating he discovered there was a leaky drain pipe in the wall. The other companies were quoting me for waterproofing, and George told me its not necessary. I appreciate his honesty and professionalism.
A huge thank you to George and RCC. Ill recommend them to everyone who asks.

Great to hear Marry! Our waterproofing team was happy to take care of your basement waterproofing and make sure it was professionally done. Thanks for your amazing review of our waterproofing services and have a great day!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Leaky Basement

I had George out to see me a couple of years ago, and unfortunately, another wall is leaking, so I called him directly. George was detailed in his assessment, personable, and helped take the stress out of a very stressful situation. It's been four or five weeks since they completed the work and all I can say is thank you to George and RCC for a job well done. I will continue to recommend RCC and George to my family and friends.

This is fantastic to hear Peter and we are happy that our waterproofing crews were able to make this foundation crack repair a great one! Great to hear that your leaky basement is a thing of the past now and you can have peace of mind. Thanks again for your waterproofing testimonial and have a great day!

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Interior basement waterproofing

RCC is the best company to use for waterproofing. Joe scheduled a site visit and provided a quote shortly after explaining what needed to be done. Marco and Chris came with their crew and did a great job. Very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. Everything was completed within 3 days and the site was left clean. Great guys to work with.

Thanks so much Adam for reviewing our waterproofing services and sharing your waterproofing experience with us! Glad that our crews could show you how professional they are. Thanks again for choosing the wet basement people and have a great day!

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto, Hamilton, London, Scarborough, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan and more!

Wet Basement? Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their basement foundation repair issues. With over 100 years of experience in waterproofing solutions, RCC Waterproofing has the right waterproofing services for all your leaky basement and structural foundation concerns. We are waterproofing contractors specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London, Oshawa, Barrie, and everywhere in between - Leaky basements made permanently dry, from the interior basement or exterior foundation. Look up waterproofing near me and guaranteed you will find us and RCC Waterproofing will be ready to take on any basement leak repair.

RCC Waterproofing's experience in solving wet basements, damp basements, foundation cracks, and basement leaks is second to none. We offer waterproofing services like external waterproofing, internal waterproofing, sump pump repair, basement underpinning & basement lowering, basement repair, foundation repair and crack repair. Trust in the wet basement people to get the job done!