Rcc Waterproofing

4101 Steeles Ave W Toronto ON M3N 1V7

Rcc Waterproofing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

Evelyn in Thornhill
Evelyn in Thornhill
1 review , ON

Waterproofing

I had an estimator come and quote me on the job in 2010. He claimed that they would dig on the outside of the home 7 feet across and that should solve the problem of the leak in my basement. It resolved nothing. I called the company and the same salesperson came out again. He claimed that the leak probably came from a different spot on the same side of the house and wanted to charge me more money to dig elsewhere. I asked him, without knowing exactly where the problem is, why did first and pray that you found it, and CHARGE ME!!!! He claimed there is no way to tell as we are drywalled on the inside. The drywall is ruined anyway, and in my mind if that was an issue, he should have checked from the inside. I spoke to the owner for a discount on redoing the job. He knocked off $200. This was last September. I hesitated over the winter and decided, what the heck, I need the job done, called them back, and the discount I fought so hard for (because of their error!!!!) was renegged. The salesman claimed that was last years quote and he was no longer able to honour that quote. I would NEVER do business with them again and would rather pay someone more honest. I will check this website for a more reputable company.

A.T
A.T
1 review Kitchener, ON

Waterproofed back wall

Assisted Review

RCC recently came to my house and waterproofed the back wall. I dont know much about waterproofing but the sales person answered all my queries. I was quite impressed and appreciative that he took the time going over the work that needs to be done and on top of the waterproofing job, mentioned several things i should keep an eye out for. Overall, the crew came and did a nice and clean job. They also seemed very knowledgeable and answered my additional questions. All in all, I am very pleased and grateful with the service and work I received. I would recommend RCC to anyone!

Rida  in Scarborough
Rida in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Water Proofing

RCC waterproofed one side of our house prior to us purchasing it. When we moved in the basement started to leak and we had to water proof the remaining three sides of the house and found out that RCC didn’t hook the weeping tiles to a drain, it was full of mud and we have it all on tape. Clearly they did a fraudulent job by not connecting the tile up to the drain, disregard for the prior homeowner and not willing to admit fault to the new home owners who were the proud owners of a warranty that meant nothing. I would not recommend them to anyone and truly regret that any work was done by them. Live and learn.

RCC preformed work on 1 wall of this home for a previous owner. This wall has a transferable guarantee of 20 years on the wall that was waterproofed. The new homeowner requested a refund of this work as they wanted to waterproof the rest of the house. They are in dispute with previous home owner.
RCC is here to service all and any work it performs.

Marc
Marc
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Exterior Foundation Waterproofing

Assisted Review

Nader, thank you for the professional service and honesty from start to finish. We really appreciated the way you looked after us with the rest of the team at RCC Waterproofing. Thank you for answering our multiple questions.

Thanks for the review and most of all thank you for the business. We will be here to serve you if you need anything more. If you are ever in neighbourhood of our office stop by for a coffee. Would love to meet you.
Tony Romanelli
President RCC waterprooofing

David Marchione in York
David Marchione in York
2 reviews North York, ON

Basement inside waterproofing

RCC did interior weeping tile and waterproofing for me in January 2012. They were professional, timely and did great work. They even recommended another contractor for some additional work that needed to be done. Would highly recommend them if you need waterproofing work done.

Thanks for the review and most of all the business.Glad to hear you would recomend us.If you are ever in the office neighbourhood stop by for a coffee.
Thanks again,
Tony Romanelli
President RCC waterproofing

Frank in Woodbridge
Frank in Woodbridge
2 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Basement water leakage

Thank you RCC for doing an excellent job in fixing my basement water leakage. The employees of RCC take great pride in their workmanship. They are very professional, organized and maintained the work site clean and safe. The hard work of digging and repairing water leakage was completed in a timely manner. The Sales person and working crew answered and explained all of my concerns. RCC is committed to customer satisfaction and I highly recommend RCC to anyone looking for peace of mind in having any water leakage repairs done. You can trust RCC. They are always a phone call away.

juan monterroza in Guelph
juan monterroza in Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

waterproofing

Hello, RCC are the Best. We have used them many many times and they always deliver great sevice as well as good pricing. Customers are always happy with there result and the way they are treated. RCC do what they say the will abd beyond

Bruce K. from Toronto
Bruce K. from Toronto
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

External Waterproofing

Assisted Review

As soon as the guys finished with the job at our place, the deluge began. It rained, and rained some more. The crew came by a few days later to make sure we survived without a leak and we did. Then, it rained, and rained some more. And still, no leaks. It appears now that we have survived the test and trial. I am not sure if you arrange such effective tests for every customer, but we do appreciate it. We sleep much more comfortably knowing that the leaks are gone. No more bailing out that window well at unmentionable hours of the night. Thank you soo much and all the best for the holiday season.

Water Proofing

Hello,

RCC do what they say the will abd beyond

Diane in Thornhill
Diane in Thornhill

Repair Foundation Cracks

After discovering a large puddle of water in one room of my basement and a section of mold on the carpet in another room, and after determining that there were no internal causes for the moisture, I began calling foundation repair and waterproofing companies. Through this process, I discovered that my foundation had two leaking cracks - ones that were not suitable to repair effectively from the inside.

Of the six companies that I called and the four companies that I met with, I was the most impressed with RCC. The estimator was helpful, honest, and knowledgeable, and the price quoted by RCC was very competitive.

I checked into their company history, looked up their record with the Better Business Bureau, and read the reviews on Homestars. These confirmed my positive impression of RCC and I hired them to repair the two cracks.

It was originally estimated that the work on both sides of the house could be done in a single day, but complications with the location of the cracks (one located beside a gas line and one located beneath a thick poured concrete patio) required extra time and care, with the result that the work required a second day to complete. The two-man crews who were dispatched to do the work (a different crew on each day) were both very impressive – I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly they were. They were very nice about explaining things to me when I had questions or wanted to watch what they were doing, they were very hard-working and were clearly skilled at their trade. I was amazed that they were able to do such back-breaking and dangerous work in difficult weather conditions while maintaining their enthusiasm and being so pleasant. My compliments to both of the crews who came to work at my house.

The price that RCC quoted at the outset was the final price. Even though the work took longer than expected to complete, there was no extra charge.

I was reluctant to leave this review so soon after having the work done (the work was just completed a week ago), because I won’t know until some time in the future whether the repairs are truly effective. We just had heavy rain for two days, and so far so good.

I will revisit this review in a few months time, and will revise it if necessary. In the mean time, I am pleased to recommend this company. UPDATE: As promised, I am following up -- it is now almost a year after the work was completed, and I am pleased to report that everything still looks good -- no sign of water penetration around the areas where the foundation cracks were repaired. Also, after leaving my original review, I discovered that RCC offered to return in the spring to do a free regrading of the areas where the digging took place -- I took them up on that offer, and they arrived promptly and cheerfully to level out the areas where the freshly dug ground had settled over the winter. It all looks great now. Will happily use them again if the need arises. Thanks again.

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto, Hamilton, London, Scarborough, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan and more!

Wet Basement? Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their basement foundation repair issues. With over 100 years of experience in waterproofing solutions, RCC Waterproofing has the right waterproofing services for all your leaky basement and structural foundation concerns. We are waterproofing contractors specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London, Oshawa, Barrie, and everywhere in between - Leaky basements made permanently dry, from the interior basement or exterior foundation. Look up waterproofing near me and guaranteed you will find us and RCC Waterproofing will be ready to take on any basement leak repair.

RCC Waterproofing's experience in solving wet basements, damp basements, foundation cracks, and basement leaks is second to none. We offer waterproofing services like external waterproofing, internal waterproofing, sump pump repair, basement underpinning & basement lowering, basement repair, foundation repair and crack repair. Trust in the wet basement people to get the job done!