Rcc Waterproofing

Reviews for Rcc Waterproofing

Lena in Thornhill
Lena in Thornhill

Second Project successfully completed

This was a second project our family used RCC Waterproofing for. First time was about 4 years ago at my house and we were very happy with the service and the work completed. So, when I noticed a crack on the side of my mother's house, I did not hesitate to contact Mauro at RCC to provide the assessment and estimate. Mauro arrived at agreed to date and time and provided his assessment of the situation and a fair estimate. I was advised that the work would be completed within 2-3 weeks. Yesterday, I received an e-mail that one of their crews was on their way and Andrew and his assistant arrived as expected. They were very polite and friendly and completed the required work without any issues. They advised me that the patio stones could not be placed back where they were as the area that was excavated needs to have the soil to settle first and it would take at least 3 month for that to happen. They indicated I should contact RCC in the spring to come back and re-lay the patio stones. This is exactly the same process that was followed at my house a few years ago and I was satisfied with the result.

Everyone that I had contact with at RCC (the receptionist, Mauro who came to provide the estimate as well as Andrew and his assistant that completed the work were very polite and very easy to communicate with.
I would would definitely recommend them should you require waterproofing work done.

Thank you, RCC!

Thanks so much for the testimonial! RCC Waterproofing really appreciates the feedback. It's always great to hear when our waterproofing crews go above and beyond to make things happen for our customers and make sure your interior waterproofing job was a success! Thanks again for choosing us to get the job done.

Micheal
Micheal
13 reviews King City, ON

Worth the wait!

Contacted RCC in mid-August to have a sump pump incl. battery backup pump & whole home dehumidifier installed. An estimator came to my house within days and provided detailed quotes as well as an estimate of 2 weeks” for the install. It a bit longer than expected to get the parts in however it was worth the wait.

The sump pump was installed cleanly and cables were nicely managed and tucked away.

The dehumidifier is a beautiful machine and the installers took the time to ensure it was both level and configured to maximize the removal of moisture from my basement.

Overall I’m very satisfied with RCC and glad I chose them again!

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much for your testimonial on your sump pump repair. Glad everything went well and now you don't have to worry about moisture inside your basement walls. Thank you for sharing your feedback and choosing the wet basement people!

Private User reviews Bridgenorth, ON

Basement Waterproofing Bridgenorth

As a woman on my own, I am always nervous about dealing with trades of any kind due to the fact I know nothing about the services I need to hire someone to complete. Instantly I knew Nicholas from RCC was an honest, genuine person to deal with and felt he was truly looking after me when it came to what was required to waterproof my basement that had some water/foundation issues. Nicholas explained everything in great detail in easy terms that I could understand and did the work to solve the problem verses doing unnecessary work that would have cost much more. Nicholas was very professional and pleasant, he seemed to care about providing the best solution for me. The crew he sent to do the work (Joey's crew) were very hard workers and were great to deal with! I would highly recommend Nicholas & Joey's crew at RCC, they exceeded my expectations and did excellent company representation! Great work!!! Thanks!!

Hana in Toronto
Hana in Toronto

Honest and Trustworthy company and staff in Toronto GTA

RCC gave me a very reasonable quote in a professional manner, promptly and less than a half of what some other priced me. Den gave me detailed advice to all my concerns that I had to my old brick foundation by email, while many other vendors did not reply to my emails. Den and Ryan came and install a sum pump in my basement today, all clean, efficiently and professionally done. Amazing customer service, payment easily done on-line, you will never lose your money with them. Extremely satisfied.

Waterproofing

I contracted with Mauro to seal foundation cracks at my house since water was leaking into basement.
The quote was very reasonable and was much less than the competition.
Andrew and his crew came right on time and completed the job and showed me what was done and why.
Outstanding work , very happy and would absolutely recommend both Mauro and Andrew for their professionalism and client service.

Great job RCC

Paul Bedorf
Paul Bedorf

Basement Flood

RCC was a very professional company and the crew Joey and Mauro both were amazing to deal with and they worked really hard to get the job done. They completed the job within the time they promised to. RCC was very professional in the way they do their business and took the time to explain to me what the process of waterproofing entailed. We were very happy with the job they did. The other important fact is if we sell our house the lifetime warranty goes with the house. Helps the value of the house when selling...Would definitely recommend RCC to anyone experiencing issues with flooding basement and water foundations with their house.

Thank you so much for your excellent review Paul! Very happy to hear our sales rep and waterproofing crew take care of you on your leaky basement waterproofing. Thanks for choosing the wet basement people above all of the waterproofing contractors in Toronto!

Fulvio in Toronto
Fulvio in Toronto

Excellent Work & Service!

Choosing RCC Waterproofing was the perfect solution for my basement leak issue. My estimator, Mauro, assessed the situation in a timely fashion, knew exactly how to solve the situation in the most cost effective way, and the crew worked very efficiently to make all the repairs needed. Mauro, and his crew were very knowledgeable and were always ready to answer any of my questions. I highly recommend their services to meet any of your waterproofing needs.

Thanks for your great waterproofing testimonial! Glad to hear everything went great with your foundation crack repair and our waterproofing team was more than happy to take care of it! Thanks for choosing the wet basement people and have a great day!

Alex in Brampton
Alex in Brampton

RCC External Waterproofing

RCC is a great waterproofing company. My estimator Mauro was very kind and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain to my elderly grandfather and I the problem. RCC came and did a thorough job. They left with no mess and in a timely manner. They are a professional and efficient company. Although there was a re-leak but they honoured their lifetime warranty, came back to do water tests and fixed the problem. I would recommend RCC as they are a trustworthy company, very professional, and have great representatives working for them.

Thanks Alex for this great review! The wet basement team was happy to make sure your basement foundation is leak free! Glad that they could go over everything and make sure you had all the right information before we did the exterior waterproofing!

Belcastro
Belcastro

Full Waterproofing

RCC is a very knowledgeable and hard working company. I bought a pre-existing home that needed a complete waterproofing job. Mauro was my estimator who took the time to share different options and his personal opinions. RCC did the whole exterior a few years ago and I have not had a problem since. Our basement is fully finished and the leaks are all fixed! Anthony’s crew was very professional and you can tell they know what they are doing. All the RCC representatives made me feel comfortable entrusting my home to them. Great experience!

Glad to hear the news! RCC Waterproofing likes to keep the customer in the loop and work closely with customers to make sure they know everything about the basement waterproofing process. Thanks for the great review and for working with the wet basement people!

Fabio in Toronto
Fabio in Toronto

Waterproofing Foundatioin

Mauro was very helpful in scheduling my project and Anthony and the crew were very efficent in completing the project.
All in all I would definitely use this company a gain.

Thanks for the amazing review Fabio! Glad we could do the full waterproofing job and make sure it was done perfectly. Thank you some much for recommending us and for choosing RCC waterproofing to get the job done!

More about Rcc Waterproofing

RCC WATERPROOFING TORONTO
Phone: 416-747-1920 or toll free 1888-766-2071
Basement Waterproofing Toronto, Hamilton, London, Scarborough, Mississauga, Oakville, Vaughan and more!

Wet Basement? Since 1920, Toronto homeowners and businesses have trusted RCC Waterproofing Toronto to solve their basement foundation repair issues. With over 100 years of experience in waterproofing solutions, RCC Waterproofing has the right waterproofing services for all your leaky basement and structural foundation concerns. We are waterproofing contractors specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial structures in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara, London, Oshawa, Barrie, and everywhere in between - Leaky basements made permanently dry, from the interior basement or exterior foundation. Look up waterproofing near me and guaranteed you will find us and RCC Waterproofing will be ready to take on any basement leak repair.

RCC Waterproofing's experience in solving wet basements, damp basements, foundation cracks, and basement leaks is second to none. We offer waterproofing services like external waterproofing, internal waterproofing, sump pump repair, basement underpinning & basement lowering, basement repair, foundation repair and crack repair. Trust in the wet basement people to get the job done!