Rent A Son

Reviews for Rent A Son

Rita in Thornhill
Rita in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Basement decluttering and cleaning.

We were delighted with the polite and friendly young men Rent-a-Son sent us to declutter and clean our basement. No job was too dirty or too difficult for them and completed with exemplary attitudes.
Organization was professional and on time. Couldn't ask for anything more.

h downtown Toronto
h downtown Toronto

Manual labour

Spring changeover - storage boxes moved to and from apartment locker and locker had to be reorganized. "Sons" did everything asked of them and they made good suggestions as to how the locker should be organzied in a more efficient manner.

Maureen from Toronto
Maureen from Toronto

garden clean up

John showed up on time. He was a pleasure to deal with. I left him to the garden clean up and when I came home from work the job was done. I would hightly recommend this company to friends and co-workers. Rent-a-Son was referred to me by a friend of a friend, I'm glad I called them.

Siobhan in Leslieville
Siobhan in Leslieville

Digging flowerbeds

I wanted all the sod in my front yard removed to plant flowers and grasses. A tough job that would have taken me an entire weekend to finish. Nick showed up right on time, worked so hard and cheerfully, and had it done in three hours. I will be calling them again in the future and have already recommended them to several friends. Just a pleasant, no-fuss, easy company to deal with,

Dean in Toronto
Dean in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Move

Not only did the 2 "sons" show up early, they also got the move done very quickly and without any damage. The company was also very flexible in rescheduling my time from early afternoon to the evening when there was a snafu securing the elevator. I will use Rent-A-Son again in the future.

Tomm in Brampton
Tomm in Brampton

Moving

Due to a 2 week delay between moving out of our old place and into our new one, I decided that a POD would be the way to go. I hired rent-a-son on the recommendation from my POD rep. Thank goodness I did, as I underestimated the size of POD needed but John and Kemar found a way to make everything fit while being very friendly and courteous while doing so. Needless to say I have no hesitations using their services again to help me unload or any other time in the future...

JP in TO
JP in TO

Moving and garden help

I recently used Rent-a-Son and was blown away by the service from start to finish - I laid out a plan for my two sons and they took care of the rest. We got 2 rooms in our home switched and had time left over for some gardening work. Would recommend to anyone!

Mark in the Annex
Mark in the Annex

Help moving: loading and unloading a large truck

The workers arrived at the meeting place early. They quickly and efficiently took charge of the moving job. They apportioned the work, made a plan, and executed it. We were done much earlier than I had dared hope, and they were friendly and professional throughout. I was thoroughly impressed!

Jeff @ Yonge and Lawrence
J. .

Outdoor Spring Clean up

After a long winter, my wife and I had a big list of little things that needed to get done. With kids and other obligations, its hard to find the time. I made a long list of everything form moving winter tires, to raking the lawn! It was easiy to book and every thing went smoothly. Worth every penny.

Susan in South Rosedale
Susan in South Rosedale

Tidying my locker in the apartment bldg baseme!ent

We careerwomen can do almost anything, but heavy lifting is definitely not one of those fun things to do. Nigel showed up with a willing smile, and expeditiously completed everything faster than I had anticipated. Hiring a Son for the morning is a terrific idea every 3-4 months. Wish I had known sooner!

More about Rent A Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.