Rent A Son

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Rent A Son

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Labour-Only Move

Just completed a move with Daniel and Jesse and from start to finish the process was flawless. Super professional, efficient and knowledgeable movers that know what they're doing. We finished the move in less than the estimated time and the guys had a great attitude the whole time. Nothing damaged in either home and everything was as stress free as I could have hoped. Thank you to Rob from the estimating stage and Daniel and Jesse for the labour! You guys are all awesome!

KBennett
KBennett

Saved the best for last

Rent a son was the fourth mover we found in a string of terrible situations to get our family moved from Ontario to PEI. Today was only the first piece of our move but I am beyond words with how impressed and thankful I am for their willingness to help and ability to put me at ease through this mess. Junior, Jowel, Hudson, and Devon were just the greatest. They were so thoughtful and thorough and careful with our things and even tolerated my incessant, while unintentional, stress chatting. It was a long day but they were so pleasant throughout. It was better than I could have hoped for and I wish a had found them first!

Jeffry in Guelph
Jeffry in Guelph

Fiona, Junior, Devon & Brandon were Awesome!

From beginning to end, customer service co-ordinator Fiona, and the three movers -- Junior, Devon and Brandon -- made our recent move from Toronto to Niagara a total and easy breeze. From the professional customer service, to the total-pro moving and packing expertise, we made everything fit, and in really good time too! Perfect people skills, and a good sense of humour also helped ;) Once you use movers of this quality once, you'll never go back to moving yourself again. Great experience from start to finish!

Cristina
Cristina

In-House Labour Services and large items removal

This is not my first time booking Rent-a-Son. They helped me with a big house move in 2014 and it went great! That's why they were my first call for some in-house moving services. I needed heavy furniture moved around and large appliances moved out of the house in prep for a large renovation. That back breaking work was something I could not do, that's why I hired these professionals. They were on time, professional and completed the tasks in the time agreed to. They also maintained safety precautions during this crazy COVID time. The workers kept themselves and us safe by following public health protocols. Thank you Rent-a-Son. Happy to refer them to everyone!

Bryan in Mississauga
Bryan in Mississauga

A quick and easy move

Moving during a stay at home order is an extremely stressful ordeal, but the team at Rent a Son did an amazing job making sure I didn't need to worry about anything. Rob made the whole booking process very simple, and gave me all the details about how the move would happen so there were no surprises on the day. When the crew arrived, I was very impressed by their professionalism. They worked extremely fast, but never rushed and were very careful not to damage any items. Anything I hadn't packed myself was securely wrapped up. Thanks so much to Junior, Jowel, Brandon, Brian, and Sanghyun!

Move from Basement to Condo

Rent-a-sons was recommended to me by my landlord. The team were very quick and efficient and wrapped breakables with care. I would highly recommend the company to anyone I know moving and would have them again for my own future moves.

Haris in Toronto
Haris in Toronto

Recent Move

This is the first time I have used this company. Pleasantly surprised with the whole experience altogether. Excellent service. Friendly and responsive. Great value for money. Highly recommend. Would use them again.

Junior & Jowel - the best sons ever

The two sons that we rented, Junior & Jowel, were fantastic! They made my moving process from the suburbs into the city so easy, especially during the pandemic. All of my belongings were packed into the truck within 10 minutes - I am not exaggerating. They were even able to bring up an obnoxiously large couch through a very narrow stairway and up three flights of stairs (there was no elevator), and was somehow able to maneuver it through a small doorway into my apartment. Jowel was even kind enough to unpack the couch for me.

Professional and genuinely very friendly and nice, I couldn't recommend Rent-a-Son enough - especially Junior & Jowel. Thank you so much!

Doug in Toronto from Etobicoke
Doug in Toronto from Etobicoke

Efficient and Friendly Move

This is the second time we have used Rent a Son in the last 14 months. Both moves went extremely fast and Junior, Jowel and David were exceptional to deal with . They were very careful with all our stuff, friendly and cheerful and very professional. Pre and post sales support from Rob Nunner was excellent and the estimates were accurate with no surprises. Highly recommend this company for movinh.

VYoung
VYoung

Movers

A big thanks to Junior, Jowel, Brandon and Hanniel. This team of gentlemen were efficient, courteous and mindful. I would hire this team again without any second thought. Thank you again!

More about Rent A Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.