Rent A Son

Best of 2021 winner 10 timesBest of 2021winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Rent A Son

Moving 4bedroom home into storage in one day

The team worked so efficiently they exceeded my expectations on timeframe. They handled everything with extraordinary care and were extremely professional. Everyone in this company is so fantastic (my coordinator eased my fears and went out of their way to make sure the move went smoothly). They provided me with a ton of moving supplies (which is hard to purchase during covid elsewhere-I bought 45 moving blankets) and it was much more affordable then purchasing elsewhere-but that’s why the cost is higher.The crew took covid protocols very seriously and I felt very safe.

Kaveh in Toronto
Kaveh in Toronto

Move to a new apartment

I highly recommend Rent A Son. This is the second time we have moved to a new place for the past 3 years and this company has never disappointed us. The crew were on time, friendly, courteous and professional. I have very heavy furniture from big glass dining table and showcases to tall iron statues and they did an excellent job in taking care of them. Many thanks to Junior, Jowel, Brandon and Kent who did an excellent job in wrapping our stuff and handling them with care. Also special thanks to Erica Jackman that coordinated our move and made us feel at ease.

KateByTheLake
KateByTheLake

The Movers Create The Mood - Thanks: Junior, Jowel & Brandon

Punctual, pleasant & professional; the 3 strong, young men who arrived at my 4 bedroom house at 8:30am & completed my move at 3:30pm were kind (it's stressful!) & careful (it's a risk to move my stuff) & went above & beyond expectations. When Junior reassembled my bed I almost cried. The front end (Rob Nunner: comms, quotes) at Rent-A-Son was clear & available before & after the move. I'm picky & these guys were just great.

ANTHONY
ANTHONY

Downsizing move from a bungalow in suburb to Toronto condo

The driver hit the loading bay door of the condo and there was a damage but Rent A Son promptly covered the damage. No hassle. I was surprised. I thought it would be pulling teeth to get them to reimburse me because the damage was taken out of my deposit to the condominium corporation.

Hussein from North York
Hussein from North York

Move into storage

Big thanks to Erika at Rent a Son for facilitating a quick and seamless moving process. With her help I was able to get an idea of how long the move would take and how much it would cost.

On move day the crew showed up right on time and were very courteous and professional. They were able to quickly get to work and were able to move a 3 bedroom house into storage in just over half a day.

Will definitely be hiring them back for the move out of storage. Thank you!

Laura
Laura

Great crew! Super efficient

I highly recommend Rent a Son! They moved me from a cramped apartment to a second floor apartment (with tons of stairs) within Toronto in record time. This included moving around in very limited space, and disassembling and reassembling some pesky furniture. Johvonne, Arun, Sydney, and Joshua were great. Super friendly, courteous, and professional. They were very careful with my belongings and totally alleviated the stress normally associated with moving day.

Paul in Brampton
Paul in Brampton

House Move - Load a Storage Container

Tyler and Johvonne showed up on time and had our 20’ container packed professionally in 4 hrs. The estimated time on the quote was correct. They were careful with our furniture ect. Rent a Son came highly recommended from a friend and former neighbour. I would use this service again in a heartbeat. Great job guys!

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto

A+ Moving Experience

Amazing experience with the crew: Junior, Oshane, & Chris this weekend. Efficient, kind, friendly but most of all fun! Could have been stressful but they made it enjoyable for us.

Great Movers - highly recommend!

We had a great experience yesterday with Rent-a-Son.
Moving is a stressful and our three movers - - Tyler, Johvonne and Amanpreet made things so much easier. They were on time, listened and asked questions during our initial tour of the house and were efficient, friendly and just all around great guys!

We will use these movers again for our 2nd move in 6 months for sure!! Highly recommend this company!!

Ashley
Ashley
0 reviews North York, ON

Inter-provincial move

Tyler, Armanpreet and Johvonne were amazing! Last year when we hired rent a son to move us from Toronto to Montreal we had a great team, but this time we had Tyler, Arman and Johvonne and the service was even more exceptional. They cared for our furniture like it was their own, they were well aware of our time crunch and worked with speed and professionalism. Couldn't have asked for a better team. I'd hire them again for every move.

More about Rent A Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.