Shower Deluxe

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Shower Deluxe

Michelle
Michelle

Sliding glass door system in washroom

We wanted a sliding glass door system in our washroom to separate the vanity area from the shower/toilet area - essentially making 2 separate rooms.
I had an idea of what I wanted, but it was wonderful to speak with Steve about my ideas - what sliding system to use, whether to go with standard glass, or low iron, thickness of glass etc.
He was very helpful and knowledgeable, and his pricing was inline with the other quotes that we received. We decided to proceed with Shower Deluxe.
Ryan the specialist that came to measure was very knowledgeable as well - we went over the dimensions as it was a very tight space, and we received shop dwgs for review and approval.
The installation was a bit tricky, again because of the very tight space. The installers worked hard and did their best with the limited space conditions, however due to site conditions, the glass was a bit tight to the floor, and as a result the sliding of the door was tough to move.
The installer returned to grind down the tile in the very spot where the guide needed to go, so that there was more space for the door to slide. It now works perfectly.
We had one hiccup / miscommunication where they installed the floor guide in a spot that I did not want. I now have 2 little holes to repair.
However, after working with so many trades, trades that seriously lack in customer service, I can accept this as an honest mistake, and I appreciate that they returned (after they were paid in full) to grind down the tile as mentioned above, to make the sliding door system work better.
For that reason, I am happy to give them 10/10. I would definitely use them again.

Thanks for the detailed review, Michelle,
It was an absolute pleasure to work with you from beginning to end!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Custom Shower glass with 180 degree glass door for luxury semi penthouse in downtown Toronto.

From minute one of visit to measure to the installation exemplary service. Very rare to give a service 100%, but this is one company you will never regret dealing with.

Peter thank you so much for the kind words - this is sincerely appreciated by all of us here!

livia_marshall
livia_marshall

Bathroom mirror replacement

Great people. My project was small, however it was done great. I will recommend them and deal with them again, definitely.

Christa in Toronto
Christa in Toronto

Bathroom Shower Screen

My experience with Shower Deluxe can be summed in one word - flawless! They were professional, courteous, prompt and efficient from start to finish. The installers did an excellent job of installing the shower screen in a small space and went above and beyond expectations (they even siliconed a broken piece on the bathroom sink and removed some hard to reach plastic wrap around the shower from the original install 7 years ago). I would not hesitate recommending Shower Deluxe to friends and family.

Thanks so much for the kind words, Christa!
Pleasure working with you as well!!

Zenzo in Toronto
Zenzo in Toronto

Clean Shower Install

Shower Deluxe did a fantastic job installing a glass panel and door in our washroom. The team worked quickly, deftly and cleanly. The install went smoothly and the work looks impeccable.

The estimation of the job was quick, service was swift and payment was made easy through e-transfer.

So far, to date, Shower Deluxe has installed the glazing in 2 showers in my house and I am pleased as punch with both. I would happily recommend them for glasswork in future!

James
James

Bathroom Renovation

I am very happy with the work provided by Shower Deluxe. We just finished a full bathroom renovation and this high quality glass shower door really helped modernize the space. Steve and his team provided great, personal customer service. The door installer, Rob, was punctual and friendly and he did great work.

I would recommend Shower Deluxe to anyone looking to upgrade their shower.

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Shower Glass door

They did a custom shower glass door for me. My walls were not squared and off measurement, they still worked around it and made it look great.
I will be using this company on my next job.

Thanks for the review, enjoy your beautiful new bathroom!

Dawna from Toronto
Dawna from Toronto

Great Job

Very happy with the shower glass and doors we had installed by Shower Deluxe. Everyone we dealt with was efficient, friendly and helpful. The process was straight-forward and I appreciated having drawings to review to ensure everything was built the way I expected. Showers look great. Would definitely recommend!

Thanks for the positive feedback, Dawna! Enjoy your new showers!!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Shower Glass Installation

Very happy with the service and installation. Quick service for the measurements and estimate of cost. Showed up when they said they would for the work and completed everything in professional manner and invoiced as estimated.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review David!
Pleasure working with you -- we'll see you soon for the next one!

johalpalminder in Toronto
johalpalminder in Toronto

products and service

I have used their services and products for few times. No complaints at all, always on time as they promised. I am a type of person who is always willing to pay for services. I Would highly recommend them if you believe in service.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! Hope to see you again on your next project!

More about Shower Deluxe

Shower-Deluxe has been manufacturing custom frameless and semi-frameless glass shower enclosures since 1990. Today we are the largest residential custom shower enclosure manufacturer in southern Ontario.
***
We can design and manufacture any enclosure adding beauty and style to your home. Using only the best quality materials our enclosures provide function and performance second to none.
***
We manufacture and inventory a complete line of hardware. Our hinges are cast solid bronze and available in 6 finishes:
Chrome (Standard)/
Brushed nickel (Standard)/
Gold/
Oil rubbed bronze/
Brass/
***
We also manufacture matching headers, channel, clips and handles as well a complete line of seals.
***
Installations are handled by our own employees using a fleet of trucks specifically equipped for shower installation.
***
Our expertise in custom glass showers has led to customer driven requests for tempered and laminated glass railings, stairs and commercial glass installations. We are pleased to add these products which draw on our recognized expertise in heavy glass (that is glass over ¼ inch thick) and high level of customer satisfaction.
***
When you deal with Shower-Deluxe you deal with professionals driven by passion and dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Showers/Hardware/railings/Other Glass Application/Commercial