Shower Door Of Canada

Reviews for Shower Door Of Canada

Paula in Vaughan
Paula in Vaughan

New Shower Door

Shower Door people from start to finish are friendly, informative and with excellent customer service.

Gentlemen always and great installers. Great job done!!!! Will definitely get them for any new jobs in the future.

Thanks Paula appreciate your kind words and the business of course!

edasgoodies in Toronto
edasgoodies in Toronto

Installing Glass Shower Door

I will recommend Michael. He responded promptly to me request to have a glass shower door installed to my bathroom. His communication was easy and professional. He arrived on time, completed the task, cleaned up his work area, and no problems afterwards. He also have me advice on how to use the door to avoid problems. Very pleased with the service, affordable price. I highly recommend.

Thanks very much sincerely appreciated

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Glass shower repairs

Although Shower Door of Canada did not install my glass shower enclosure, they professionally and effectively assessed and repaired a flawed installation that produced a worrisome leak and ill-fitting door closure. Their technicians were prompt with an appointment, prepared with necessary materials, knowledgeable and mindful of working in our home during Covid-19. Definitely my go-to company for new purchases and repairs!

Glad to be of service

AlK in Old Toronto
AlK in Old Toronto

New shower door

From quotation to measurement to installation and payment everyone we had contact with was courteous & efficient. We are very satisfied and would use their services again. Great job by all concerned - thank you all.

Thank you so much I really appreciate your business and great review. Best wishes and stay safe

erogers7 in Oakville
erogers7 in Oakville

Shower door installation

The company installed a sliding shower door for almost $2,000 and after getting paid it could not remedy the fact that a significant amount of water was escaping the shower under the door as installed. The company also claimed to have applied invisible shield to the glass but the glass is constantly covered in soap residue and is difficult to clean. A "Custom" shower door apparently doesn't mean that the glass is cut to fit the specific space. Instead, the company used unsightly silicone to fill the gap. This ruined the look of the project.

I question whether many of the positive reviews posted aren't purchased. The other negative reviews seem more in line with my experience. I would not recommend this company.

We have been out 3 times to try satisfy this client.
Criticism like this is upsetting when we doing our best in trying times to satisfy

Y.N in Old Toronto
Y.N in Old Toronto

POOR INSTALLATION

Shower Door of Canada built a beautiful door for us however it doesn't function at all. The water leaks out of the door and covers our bathroom floor. I emailed P.K who has been dealing with us since the beginning send him pics of our tiles falling of because of the leak unfortunately he didn't even bother to reply back. Called him multiple times left messages explaining the urgency of the repair unfortunately he completely ignored our issue and never got back to us over 4 weeks of trying to get a hold of him. When I found out he was one of the owners I was shocked to see how he deals with his customers. Because of the leaking issue now we are dealing with molding issue inside the walls right where we have the leakage. This problem was unexpected so we had to bring in a mold inspector.
It is a shame that we are left alone to fix this problem on our own for an additional cost. Unfortunately a nice looking glass door without function doesn't mean any quality to me. I do not recommend this company to anyone.

Hi Y.N. as per my previous response we are scheduled to return to try to resolve the leaking issue. I apologize for our company not being as responsive as we should have been. Please understand that in order for a frameless shower door to effectively retain water, the shower sill needs to be sufficiently sloped in towards the drain and water should not be directed at the door. While we try to use seals and a bottom threshold to overcome any design deficiencies, we cannot guarantee 100% that water will not leak if the size and design of the shower is inadequate.

Falcon in Toronto
Falcon in Toronto

Great Product and Service

Got a bathtub screen made and installed by Shower Door of Canada.
The product is fantastic and the installation was professionally done.

Everyone whom I was in contact with from this company were professional, friendly and helpful.

Thank you Shower Door of Canada!

Thanks so much for great review ...... we appreciate the business

The Zeds in Guelph
The Zeds in Guelph

Another great installation by Shower Door of Canada

We were very pleased with the quality service and material from Shower Door of Canada. They did a great job of installing shower doors for us in the past, and their workmanship is consistently superior. They were able to safely produce the clean lined design we requested, while another company said it was impossible. Their price was also competitive. We appreciated their innovative and up-to-date materials and suggestions, especially the Starfire Ultraclear glass (no green tinge) which gave the best colour rendition of our gorgeous new shower tiles. Highly recommended!

Thanks so much for your business and the great review. It was our pleasure. To be of service

Emad
Emad
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great service and happy with end product.

I found Shower Door of Canada on HomeStars. They were happy to give me a rough quote over the phone which was really appreciated. Tony and Peter were very helpful with the selection process and kept me up to date on progress. They had aimed to have the installation done before Christmas - sure enough, on the 24th I had someone come over and install the door. We're very pleased with the quality and service.

Thanks Emad glad you are happy with the product and service and we were able to get the installation done before Xmas. Have a Happy New Year

Bathroom Renovation, Custom Glass

We used Shower Door of Canada for complete shower enclosures and accent glass for a century renovation project.

They excel in:
1. Advice on design and materials
2. Commitment to your success
3. Quality of service and installation
4. Value

Hire in confidence

Thanks very much for your solid review. Happy New Year

More about Shower Door Of Canada

Specialists in the glass business since 1985. Glass Shower Doors & Enclosures, Bathtub Screens and Sliding Doors, Glass Railings & Stair Guards, Glass Office Doors & Partitions, Steam Shower Enclosures, Sliding Shower Doors, Mirror Walls and Doors, Front Entry Systems,