Sonoma Contracting

Sonia and Brian in Aurora
Sonia and Brian in Aurora
1 review ,

Kitchen Renovation

When I decided to redo my kitchen, the one thing that I feared the most was hiring a contractor who would take advantage of the situation. NOT MIKE!!!! Right from the start, Mike listened to what was needed and made me feel at ease. During each stage of the project, I was always informed and given helpful suggestions along the way. Mike went out of his way in helping me find my countertop and sink contacts. He will stick his neck out to keep you satisfied, whether it be something small or large, Mike will go that extra mile for his clients. Thanks Mike for everything, Sonia.

Family in Aurora
Family in Aurora

Home Office in the Basement

I had eleven separate contractors look at my floor plans for a home office, most of whom spent approximately 20 minutes glancing around. However, Mike spent over an hour looking for issues I had not thought about (nor did the other 10 contractors) and gave options I should explore along with recommendations.

Based on this initial meeting, it was an easy decision to go with Sonoma Contracting even though others estimated for a lower cost and earlier delivery date. -- And it was a wise decision in the end.

Throughout the process, Mike gave feedback on how things were moving along and where we may have to revise the plan. Regardless these changes, the quote he gave me on the first day was the amount I paid in the end. And the most important thing, was that Mike did what he said he was going to do -- something that is rare in my experience with contractors in general.

The end result was a room that looked better than what I had envisioned. I am certainly going to give him a shout when I have the budget to finish the rest of the basement.

Thanks Mike.

The Hachey's in Mississauga
The Hachey's in Mississauga

Kitchen and complete First Floor Reno- The Hachey's

Mike of Sonoma Contracting made my 25 year Dream Kitchen + more come true. His quality of work, knowledge and attention to detail was extraordinary. We started off with only a Kitchen reno and finished with a complete first floor reno. I can't thank him enough it turned out beautiful. Everyone that comes by my house are amazed at how great my house looks! I would highly recommend Sonoma contracting.

Joe in richmond hill
Joe in richmond hill

Basement and main Floor reno

Workmanship, service, timing and most important Budget was right on. Very Easy going and patient with changes. Strongly recommend for anyone doing a basement or a complete reno like we did

Brian from Richmond Hill
Brian from Richmond Hill
9.8/10

Framing For Garage Door

We were very impressed with the work done. Mike and Aldo were very knowledgeable, professional and completed this project within the budget and as set out in the quote. We would not hesitate to hire Mike for a future project.

C&E W. from Toronto
C&E W. from Toronto

Fence

Mike and Aldo completed this project in a timely and satisfactory manner, and on budget. We will certainly be using their services again for any future home- improvement needs. Highly recommend them....

Richmond Hill-9895
Richmond Hill-9895
9.8/10

fence installation

Sonoma did a fantastic job on our fence. Customer service was excellent before, during and after the project. They were friendly and reliable. The work was meticulously done with attention to detail for function as well as aesthetic appeal. Very affordable rates. We would definately hire them again.

G. M. from North York
G. M. from North York

Installation of Tiles

Mike was great. I needed new tiles installed in my new kitchen and Mike and his crew worked professionally and did a great job. He was frendly and I will be using this company next time I need tiles installed.

Ana & david - Etobicoke
Ana & david - Etobicoke

install floor to ceiling box moulding - DR room

Mike's work ethic and attenion to detail are top-notch.

I would not hesitate to recommned him to family and friends.

He completed the installation of box moulding in our dining room, on-time and within budget. We're very happy with the results and receive many compliments on the finished dining room.

thanks mike.

Snugglebunny - Danforth, Toronto
Snugglebunny - Danforth, Toronto

Kitchen, bathroom, plumbing, drywall, electrical,

Mike and his crew were PHENOMENAL. Not only did they do a great job, but came through with some 'emergency' issues and went well above the what we would have expected - I cannot say enough about their professionalism and kindness. I only wish that we had more work for Mike to attend to, this may be hard to believe, but it was actually a treat having Mike and his crew in our home - best contractor around and HIGHLY recommended

More about Sonoma Contracting

Our company is committed in providing quality service with efficiency and cost effectiveness. Upon initial request, our staff will contact you to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs. Meeting you and viewing the job is important to us as it allows us to ensure that we give an accurate assessment and reduces the risk of unforeseen problems or misunderstanding which can affect budget. Once an assessment is performed and all your options are discussed, a quote will be provided within 2 to 5 business days (depending on size of a project).

When you choose Sonama Contracing, we work with you to determine timelines. We understand that you're excited about your project’s completion and that any renovation can disrupt your home or work. For this reason, projects are scheduled and completed as efficiently as possible without compromising quality.

We know that you will be satisfied with our work because we understand that without you and word of mouth…we don’t have a business.