Starling Pools and Spa LTD

David from Whitby
David from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New Pool Liner

I employed Starling to replace my pool liner. The shallow end has creases all over it. When I informed Starling I got one excuse after another. Call back when it's warmer. Call back when it's colder. Call next Spring. The water table is too high. It's my own fault. The list goes on.
All this from a company I had used for 10 years for everything. If you value any sort of customer service, do not use this company.

Alfonso from Whitby
Alfonso from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

building an inground pool

Thanks Staling Pools, for an excellent job on time an everything clean and finished. Good and polite workers. they are real professionals, for sure we will recommend their services to build a pool.

bobby from Ajax
bobby from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Pool opening

Very impressed by the entire staff at Starling pools especially Leah she is very helpfull, i have already reffered them to some of my friends and they like shopping there as well.

John Blake in Whitby
John Blake in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

Pool Opening

This company drained down the pool so far during winter closing that the winter cover fell into the pool. During the spring opening they drained even more water out, leaving the shallow end empty and allowing the liner to debond from the sides and bottom and left a wrinkle in the liner. Refilling the pool cost me an additional $300. The owner refuses to assume any responsibility for the problem. In fact he stated that I should use another company if I didn't like the service.

Lorraine Shell
Lorraine Shell
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Pool repair/upgrade

We found this company to replace our pool liner and install a light in our pool. They neglected to install our light and did a bad job of installing the liner. We were not impressed and when we asked for the light, he said he would charge us an extra one thousand dollars on top of what we already paid. Completely Bad Service!

Dave23
Dave23
8 reviews Ajax, ON

Pool maintenance

Open and closing pool plus repairs and replacement of pump and filter. Auto chlorinator and onging supplies of chemicals. Very helpful and professional service. Highly reliable, price is competitive.