Stoney Creek Furniture

Rob  in Stoney creek
Rob in Stoney creek
2 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Sofa

Purchased sectional sofa, delivery guys were unable to get it through the door so left it in garage; we removed the feet and it went in no problem. Numerous problems and faults, contacted a number of managers who did not return calls, one stated that," you get what you pay for, I suggest you change it for a better quality one if you don't want problems".
Ordered a replacement then 4 months later it arrived with similar issues. Told again by another manager, YOUR GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR !!!!!!

Ann Chartier in Jordan station
Ann Chartier in Jordan station
1 review Beamsville, ON

Dinning Room Set Purchase

I enjoyed my experience there. the staff was very receptive as soon as we walked in. They were good communicators through the whole process and service oriented. I would definitely go there again.

Cheryl Mark in Hamilton
Cheryl Mark in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

livingroom

Was able to bring victorian and collectic style together with high quality pieces of furniture. Sheila was great help keeping me focused on my desired results.The parking was accessible and easy to locate store.

Andrea in Ancaster
Andrea in Ancaster
1 review Ancaster, ON

Design consultation and complete furnishing of a new living room.

I was finding all of the chain furniture stores frustrating because they didn't seem to have what I wanted. I wanted my new living room to be gorgeous and was willing to pay, but couldn't find the right styles and colour options. At Stoney Creek Furniture Olwynne (sales) and Holly (design) provided me with an in-home consultation, took the time to learn my style, colour and design preferences, did up a customized floor plan and presented me with a gorgeous room that I just loved. The cost of my in-home consultation was reasonable, and they credited the entire cost to my order -- so I ordered everything, right down to the artwork, lamps and pillows! I am absolutely thrilled, and recommend them highly. Great job Olwynne and Holly!

sally smith in Farmington
sally smith in Farmington
9 reviews Farmington, WA

refurnish living room

reliable sales personal and great quality and selection of furniture,very satisfactory service department, prompt follow on complaints. very willing to deal with all your concerns to your satisfaction. ham ab

Munny in Brampton
Munny in Brampton
5 reviews ,

Bedroom/Dining Room/Living Room Furniture

Stoney Creek Furniture has a great selection of furniture! I've purchased a lot of furniture over the past year and every order has arrived within the 8-10 weeks estimated. The delivery personnel are always courteous and efficient. The only minor issue I've had is with the sales people. I've worked with three different ones, the first was great but I had to wait 30 minutes for her to begin working on my order, the second was a bit pushy and she was getting frustrated with me (to be fair I am indecisive when it comes to picking out fabrics) and the third wasn't able to answer all my questions or find the specific sofa model I wanted to order (it's on their website, which I was able to find within seconds using the search function). All in all I would say if you can make your purchases during their 40% off sales, you'll get great selection at even greater prices!

Review has 1 previous version
Ham-Town
Ham-Town

Dining Room furniture

Really, it's the best furniture store that I have ever encountered. The sales people are not too pushy - very knowledgeable about their stock and products. And the selection in the store is bar none - whatever you want, in whatever style you want. I really wouldn't go anywhere else.

EC in Oakville
EC in Oakville
1 review ,

Sofa -follow up service lacking

Promised delivery in 6 weeks. Called with query on price 2 days after purhase-did not receive call back.
Called re: future purchase and possible use of designer-totally unhelpful .
Informed of delay for further month-ok with it
One month later ! called and was informed that had been originally given a date of 2 weeks hence. Salesperson insisted I find the bill to prove delivery date. I was proven right. No apology offerred for rudeness and demands made.
Talked to manager who assured me this was most unusual and he would talk to her.
My criteria for purchases is alwaysservice- this store has none and does not live up to its advertised hype.

nabbigbee
nabbigbee

bedroom set

I like their styles and their prices specially their clearance section. Keep on checking their clearance section, they alwasy have new items with great prices. Some times they have full set which was a floor model and they put on clearance.
The only thing is they are a bit far from my home and It is out of my way.

Simon in Durand
Simon in Durand

Dining Room furniture

Excellent quality and selection at Stoney Creek furniture. Prices are fair, comparable to what I found online. Lots of parking and helpfull staff. Negotiating is difficult, especially if its already "on sale". The best I could do was free delivery!

More about Stoney Creek Furniture

From traditional to transitional, Stoney Creek Furniture has been furnishing homes for over 47 years. Let us inspire you and help you make your house a home. Stop by and experience what so many others already know. Furnishing your dreams since 1969.
Looking for Furniture pros in Hamilton?