Sunrise Construction

Sunrise Construction

Reviews for Sunrise Construction

Homeowner From Toronto in Vaughan
Homeowner From Toronto in Vaughan

Hiring Sunrise Ended Up Giving us Over 4 Years of Grief!

Sunrise made a mess of our roof! We had an inspection report outlining the poor workmanship. Sunrise refused to fix the deficiencies. Contrary to the contract, we paid Sunrise 60% of the invoice in hopes that they would come back to fix the deficiencies. They refused to! We had no choice but to get a re-roof job done due to water leaks (see photos showing Sunrise's poor workmanship). Adhesive stickers on membrane of roof not removed prior to application, vents removed with visible holes left in plywood causing leaks, shingles not installed as per manufacturer's guidelines, etc., etc.. They sued us for the outstanding balance owing. After 4 years of hell that Sunrise put us through, we won and they had to re-pay us all the money we had offered them to come back and to just install the roof properly and as per the contract!

denise from Briar Hill
denise from Briar Hill
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Service - Cleaning Exposed Ducts

I am thrilled and thankful that my property manager discovered Sunrise Construction and their services. With 16' ceilings and exposed ducts running the length of my home, I was eager to take advantage of their service to clean the outsides of these ducts. Technicians, Blake and Jon, were prompt, professional, personable and just delightful. They were even kind enough to help me clean out debris that had fallen into the ceiling lights in my kitchen and dining room. Before leaving, they meticulously vacuumed up any stray dust that might have fallen to the floor, ensuring that my home was left spotless. I was very pleased!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Siding

My siding blew off in the May 2018 wind storm. I opened a claim to insurance and they gave the job to Sunrise Construction. They repaired the siding on my whole house. A year later, the siding began to lift and many inconsistencies were discovered, such as the direction of the siding not lining up and several pieces of siding not even fully secured to the house. The nails and other materials were left behind - very poor clean up. Nails were and still are showing up on my lawn and I have young kids playing outside! AWFUL job - SHAMEFUL. I will be going after insurance to get this job fixed by a capable company or lawyers will be getting involved.

Dave in Burlington
Dave in Burlington

12 out of 10!

Quality work, reasonable pricing and great customer service!! What more can you ask for?! I have used Sunrise Construction for multiple projects. New roof, new windows and multiple home renovations. Big or small, I know I can trust Sunrise Construction to get the job done right!!

Danno in Burlington
Danno in Burlington

Reno

Mud room heated floor, tile floor, trim, paint and flooring into the dining room. Mike Yates and his guys were great, on time, professional and clean!! Couldn’t ask for more.

Ketelbey in Burlington
Ketelbey in Burlington

Amazing work, highly recommended

Sunrise was there to quote as promised
Prompt and friendly service
Work done on time and under budget
First rate customer service, very professional on all counts from start to finish

Mark in Burlington
Mark in Burlington

Main floor renovation

We used Sunrise for our main floor and kitchen renovation. Everything went smooth. The process, budget and project came out better than expected. I would highly recommend using them to anyone

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Numerous Projects

I have used Lou at Sunrise for many years, for many different types of projects and have always been happy. Ten years ago they did my roof and it is still good. House painting? No problem. Electrician? No problem. Plumber? No problem. Garage door? No problem.
Thanks guys.
Keep up the good work.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Bathroom Renovation

I had Sunrise Construction do our most recent bathroom renovation. They did an outstanding job. The workers were friendly, nice and efficient. All work was completed on time and perfect. I will certainly be using the for my next project!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Work around the house

I had to get a variety of jobs done around the house, from quick fixes to repairs that had been waiting for some time. I found that the crew were very good at what they do and were able to advise me on the best course of action, saving me a lot of time and money! They genuinely treated our home as their own, got everything right on the first go, and most importantly, cleaned up after every job! The kids were especially delighted with their room renovation - their first time watching work get done around the house! More than happy to recommend Sunrise Construction to anyone looking to get repair work done at their house.

More about Sunrise Construction

For over 20 years Sunrise Construction has been providing quality work and services to homeowners, property managers, commercial properties, insurance and restoration companies throughout the GTA. Our mission is to provide quality products and services to our clients, while demonstrating exceptional customer service. Our vision is to be the name ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Burlington?