Superior Closets & Mirrors Ltd.

124 Connie Cres, Unit 17 Vaughan ON L4K 1L3
Closet & Storage Solutions
Superior Closets & Mirrors Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Superior Closets & Mirrors Ltd.

JennaE
JennaE

Small Closet Shelving Installation

Joseph designed and installed our front entryway closet to make it more efficient for storage as we have a baby on the way. He was very quick to respond to our emails, he met us in person to double check all of the measurements and was very polite and professional. We are very happy with our new storage solution, and the quality of service and care provided.

Thank you for a great review Jenna, it was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Built-in Office

Joseph did a great job with my built in office. He responded to questions quickly and everything was done on schedule. I will definitely be using his services again for other rooms.

Thank you for the kind words and great review.

Goldcon Project Management
Goldcon Project Management

Closet Organization Systems

As a luxury home builder, we love working with Yair at Superior Closets. He is such a pleasure to work with! He provides outstanding service & a high quality product. We highly recommend Superior Closets !

Always pleasure working with you and thank you for the great review.

Alan D.
Alan D.
0 reviews , ON

built in closets

I contacted them on a referral from a friend.....immediate response to my call......Joe came and measured as promised.....set up a great design (they listened to us about our needs and wants).......placed the order.......it was installed on the exact date as promised......super reliable......great communication throughout......great product.....looks awesome.......nice to know that there are contractors out there who are so wonderful.

Thank you for a great review Alan , it was a pleasure working with you and thank you for your Business.

marija.dokic002
marija.dokic002

Custom Closet

I was looking for a custom closet for my daughter's room and requested a quote. Yair contacted me once and I haven't heard back from him for a month. I tried again and no response. Unfortunately will be proceeding with some other company that my business matter more. Unprofessional approach , unresponsive ....I understand that my job might not be big but at least let me know that you are not interested. I believe that this is a great company however one individual makes a huge difference

Hi Marija,
I've texted you bunch of photos for you to get some ideas, to get an exact price we have to come to the job site to measure. Sorry you had that experience with us.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Organize Shelving for Closet

A wonderful experience using Superior Closets. If looking for a company that will do, are professional at what they say and stand behind their word you have picked the right company. Highly qualified, prompt,
efficient, from the minute they enter with one thing in mind that your are satisfied when they are leaving that's Superior Closets. This company I would highly recommend them, honest, quality workmanship, no mess.
Beautiful, amazing closet shelving just what I needed for better use of this space. Thank you , I am very pleased. Irene Shandroski

Hi Irene , thank you for an amazing review and very kind words.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Very pleased with outcome

We recommend Superior Closets. This is the 3rd time that we have used their services. We were very pleased with the latest outcome - the small bump in the road we encountered was dealt with quickly and fairly. They are our "go-to" for closet organization.

Thank you for your business and great review.

The George Family
The George Family

Master and Hall Closet

From start to finish Joseph and his team were professional and a delight to deal with. Our installer William was absolutely wonderful. I am now getting the most out of my closets, they are way more functional. Thanks so much!

Thank you for the kind words and great review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Closets and window coverings

Excellent service. Prompt, flexible and accommodating when there are unexpected changes and events. Great quality and the team does quick and clean work. We have worked with the team on a couple of occasions and they consistently impress.

Thank you for the kind words and great review.

More about Superior Closets & Mirrors Ltd.

Closet & Storage Solutions and Shutters and Blinds

Superior Closets, established in 1991, is a family owned busines catering to both the public and the interior design industry. Superior Closets specializes in the design and manufacturing of custom-made closet organizers/ cabinets as well as wall units and mirror doors in a variety of styles. Exclusive Hunter Douglas dealer. We provide Free Estimates, …