Tasco Appliances

K Bray
K Bray
0 reviews , ON

Don’t Buy From Them

They sold us a Panasonic microwave and trim kit. The trim kit was the wrong size. I realized this after almost completing the installation. I checked the manufacturer’s website and confirmed that this trim kit does not match the microwave. Tasco should have known this, but they have ghosted me and never replied to emails. I contacted Tasco after-sales service and they agreed that I was sold the wrong trim kit and they provided me with a service ticket. They too have ghosted me. I have been forced to call them and in three subsequent phone calls to service, they have backtracked and told me that they now need to determine if I am at
fault.

Lesson: read the other reviews for Tasco. Buy from a company that has a great return policy. Read the fine print for Tasco return policy (they reserve the right to refuse, which means they will refuse).

Marija in Toronto
Marija in Toronto

No customer service

What is worst then bad customer service. No customer service. We ordered our appliances in August 2020. Recieved 2 out of 4 in October and December. Not once were we called to notify us of delays and estimated dates of arrival. We had to contact TASCO ourselves. Each time we phone we were told a new date. In early May 2021 yet another phone call to Tasco determined they did have our dishwasher in stock which they promptly delivered damaged. I currently have been storing this damaged dishwasher in my home for 1 month with Tasco refusing to send a new one. Instead they had GE contact us to “replace” the damaged part which still has yet to be fixed. Discussions with GE we determined that Tasco told them our dishwasher was used and therefore they didn’t want to replace it. It is June 13th I still have no dishwasher installed or repaired and still am waiting on my fridge. This has been the worst buying experience ever and I employee everyone to not spend your money with Tasco.

Raman in Brampton
Raman in Brampton

Worst experience

I had one of the worst experience at tasco

I bought $22k worth of appliances in September and to be delivered in may next year

I added an extra fridge in 2 months before delivery

I had my delivery tomorrow and installation day after I took a day off work and I won’t be paid now I have been told order is delayed who is going to compensate for the money I am losing money due to being off work for tasco?

Will it be someone from communityManager@tasco.net ?? Or will it be salesperson Tianna ? Or will it be delivery guys ?

Thanks to your bad service

I got to know that my order and experience has been messed up by tasco it won’t be delivered on time even though I orderd long back also I won’t be getting extra fridge anytime soon I tried to complain but

Salesperson was not reachable today nor the manager of salesperson

I called multiple times for delivery and was told I will get a call from a supervisor soon

I have not got a call at all

That too when tasco has taken all my money upfront

I don’t know what to call Tasco’s service will like to give negative stars if possible

Extremely bad experience

Will definetly ask all my friends to never buy from here

If you read this review please reconsider

DSW in Hamilton
DSW in Hamilton

Bad sales and service

The service was horrific. Not timely, salesperson didn’t know the product, and would not return our calls. Customer service was not helpful.. Delivery had to be rescheduled several times because product was not available. Would not recommend. Try a smaller company who knows what they are doing.

Alex in Brampton
Alex in Brampton

Time to Make Issues with Tasco Public

Like many of the reviews read here, I have had a horrendous experience dealing with Tasco. My appliances were delayed 7 times, with some notice less than 24 hours before delivery. I was without a fridge for 4 months and no loaner was provided. Then the loaner finally showed up and did not work. I had appliances or parts of appliances sitting my living room for months, because I could not install them without everything. It was one thing after another, but that's not even the biggest issue.

The customer service provided was as poor as I have ever seen. From the excuses and broken promises of the sales staff, to their customer service team who could barely put coherent sentences together, to the lack of any accountability from any of their management, to the complete out of sight ownership group, this company is a complete sham. It's unbelievable to me that these people are selling high end appliances for thousands of dollars, and treat their customers like absolute garbage, like they don't matter at all, especially during Covid.

So, something needs to be done about this. I am connected to media through my business and have reached out to several media outlets that would be interested in telling this story. If you see this post, and want to tell your story about this company, please email me at avoihanski@gmail.com

Lisa
Lisa

WILL LEAVE YOU STRANDED....ORDER ELSEWHERE!

I want to add to the many reviews outlining the horrific customer experience with Tasco.

Before we ordered our appliances in October 2020 (and we originally ordered four items), we specifically asked our sales rep if the items would be ready for our renovation that was slated to begin on February 1, 2021 (four months later). He said that it would “not be an issue”. We requested a January 15, 2021 delivery date just to be on the safe side. We even asked about whether the ongoing pandemic would pose an issue to the delivery date….The sales rep seemed confident that it would not be a problem.

Then the nightmare began: Tasco delayed our appliances FOUR TIMES; from Jan 15 to Jan 29 to Feb 5 to Feb 26….which delayed our renovation. On February 5, I even tried contacting the Manager at Tasco, both by phone and email, to express our deep concerns about the ongoing delays and impact on our project…After so many delays, he did not even have the courtesy or professionalism to phone me back to offer any solution, and replied in a short email response that I was to deal with the sales rep.

When I spoke to the sales rep in February to tell him that our project was now postponed due to the delays, and that we would need assurance that the appliances would be in for the end of March. He said that the latest arrival date looked to be April 9…so we postponed the start of our renovation again to mid April. He did refund our money for the cooktop at that point, which he said was now “out of stock indefinitely” and we ended up buying another one another company that was both in stock and ready to be delivered.

On March 9, I phoned the Tasco delivery number to check the status of our order only to be told that the new expected delivery for our fridge would now be JULY 23, 2021 (NINE MONTHS AFTER WE PLACED OUR ORIGINAL ORDER)!!!!!! And they had not even called me to inform me earlier…I had to phone them to find out this unacceptable and ridiculous timeline. You can only imagine our incredible frustration being left in a lurch once again.

We asked the sales rep for an immediate refund of the remaining items that were back ordered (only the hood vent apparently had come in) as we had no more confidence in Tasco nor were we going to wait another 5 months for our appliances! He, did, in fact, refund the items immediately. Truthfully, dealing with him overall was the only positive thing about the Tasco experience as he was personable enough and did return my emails (even on his day off). He, too, seemed overwhelmed with what seemed to be an ongoing issue for product availability. In the end, he and Tasco could not deliver on the promised items in time.

We went to another company, where the service was amazing, they price-matched, and our remaining items are expected to be in by the time they are needed for our renovation.

We understand that the pandemic puts additional strains on companies for the delivery of products; however, we ordered items from THREE other merchants and none of them had any issues in the delivery of what we wanted. We had also planned everything five months before the start of our renovation.

Tasco failed on all fronts....I would never step foot inside Tasco or recommend them to anyone. You will be left stranded and scrambling for your appliances….RUN AWAY and go to a more reputable merchant who will actually deliver the products, and whose Manager values customer experience enough to actually phone a customer back.

Lilia in Toronto
Lilia in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Never Ever suggest to purchase from Tasco

I hope everyone read this review before purchasing from Tasco, no management, no promising, delay, delay delay and changing their own words every day and no one responsible for that, they push us to pay fully in advance to keep for us and now backorder all the items however they received 100% in advance and no one take responsibility, never ever advise from Tasco to anyone. Please DO NOT PURCHASE ANY APPLIANCE from TASCO.

FrancoB in Toronto
FrancoB in Toronto

Tasco Appliances

ALERT! Tasco Appliances - DO NOT DEAL WITH! After numerous, numerous requests to them, TASCO promised us compensation for the two appliances that were delivered with scratches and damages. The store, the manager, the sales rep and all the customer service reps take information and do not follow up. READ THE OTHER REVIEWS. Clearly changes have occurred at Tasco as i had dealt with them over the last 3 decades are were good in the past. THEY promise and promise to resolve and never call back or get resolution. DO NOT, DO NOT PURCHASE PRODUCT FROM THEM. BUYER BEWARE. We will be also contacting the Manufacturer of the appliances to see if they will stand behind their products and accept responsibility for their dealer.

Catherine
Catherine

Never agin

I wish I had read reviews on HomeStars before purchasing my appliances from Tasco. I bought in October. Delivery February 1. On February 1st, I was told that two items were backordered until February 17th. I was told today that they are further delayed until March 20th. Unbelievable.

Kitchen appliances

Horrid company, do not buy here whatever you do. Sales are rude and will tell you what's "available" to get you buy a more expensive model and will not be clear about delivery dates. They will sell you appliances that are on back order and tell you delivery will be in a "couple of weeks" and leave you in the dust for months with no delivery eta. Upon purchase I told them that the place I moved into had no appliances it's been 3 months and they dont know when the appliances will be available.

More about Tasco Appliances

Shop at Tasco Appliances for all of your premium home and kitchen appliance needs and experience the Tasco difference. At Tasco, our friendly appliance specialists and helpful advice are the hallmarks of our success, offering installation for your new home and renovations alike. Ask a qualified Pro at Tasco, the ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Mississauga?