Tasco Appliances

Lucy from Toronto-5943
Lucy from Toronto-5943
9.8/10

New Appliances

Great service when buying appliances from high end to economical appliances. Great variety.

Thank you so much for your response! We appreciate your business!

Pam in North Toronto-993
Pam in North Toronto-993

Kitchen appliances purchase

This was the easiest experience ever! We needed new appliances for the kitchen and laundry room. The selection at Tasco can be overwhelming so I worked with Anna Binetti, giving her my requirements and she helped narrow down the choice to a few models. It worked out really well and we were happy with our choices, she made it so easy.

Ask Pro at Tasco! Easy Peasy is our unspoken motto. Please visit us again!

KM in Lawrence Park
KM in Lawrence Park

New Appliances

Anna's product knowledge is superior, service and delivery is excellent. Great pricing, delivery on time and on budget. Will be using them again for my brand new home!!!

We're glad you had an excellent experience, We value your continued business.

Luc
Luc
8.5/10

Kitchen renovation

We shopped around extensively before deciding to purchase our appliances at Tasco. They were the most willing to negotiate the price and beat any competitor's price. After sale service was average. This was more related to the salesperson. Other salespeople seemed very willing to help. Overall, very satisfied.

Satisfication is our goal and we aim to please! Thank you for your comments!

Summerhill-384
Summerhill-384
9.8/10

Kitchen Renovation

After looking at numerous other stores we finally found Tasco. Nice to deal with professionals that sell only appliances and really know their stuff. Great product selection with almost all major brands. We quickly found what we needed and we were able to negotiate on the price a little bit.

Thank you for considering Tasco as your choice for a premium appliance selection!

Markham-317
Markham-317
9.5/10

Whole home renovation including new kitchen

I was very happy with our sales person - outfitted our whole kitchen and laundry room. She listened to what features were most important to me, and suggested appropriate options, and helped me time the purchases to take advantage of manufacturer discount promotions. She knew her stuff!!
They matched and beat a quote I received elsewhere.

Knowledge and price matching is what our sales staff does! Don't hesitate to call and shop again!

Ian from Toronto-246
Ian from Toronto-246

Tasco ok for me

I must disagree with the other reviews of Tasco - my experience was excellent. I saved more than $200 compared to everywhere else on the over stove microwave I bought there. I ordered it over the phone, went to pick it up the whole thing took 10 minutes.

This is so great to hear! Tasco tries to make each appliance purchase easy and seamless! Please at shop at Tasco Distributors again!

8701 Jane St
8701 Jane St
3.5/10

Stove

We are shopping around for Stove and dishwasher. We ended up buying the stove from Tasco and dishwasher from Appliance Canada solely based on price. On the delivery day, Tasco delivered the wrong stove to us. We have made so many phone call, finally reach the sale person who sold it to us. She gave us a phone # to call. To make the story short, we have our right stove delivered to us almost a week later. It is a classical mistake of shopping soley based on price

We value your comments and we're sorry for the mishap,.

Fran from Hogg's Hollow
Fran from Hogg's Hollow

Kitchen, laundry...ALL new appliances

Terrible, I would never recommend this company, and would actually urge people to shop elsewhere.The choice is good, but the service is just awful.

Having an appliance serviced is certainly frustrating. We are striving to improve and your comment has been taken into account and valued! We hope in the future that you consider Tasco again to purchase your appliances.

Armour Heights resident
Armour Heights resident

4.5/10

appliances

Tasco had a good selection of appliances and the salesperson provided good information. However the after sales service was deplorable, could not get a hold of the sales person or anyone to provide basic info such as measurements. IT would take days for a return vmail call with none of the anwers I needed

We're sorry you had a frustrating experience. Our website now provides product specifications that our customer's can download.

More about Tasco Appliances

Shop at Tasco Appliances for all of your premium home and kitchen appliance needs and experience the Tasco difference. At Tasco, our friendly appliance specialists and helpful advice are the hallmarks of our success, offering installation for your new home and renovations alike. Ask a qualified Pro at Tasco, the ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Mississauga?