The Handyman Dan

Reviews for The Handyman Dan

Miranda from Brampton Ontario
Miranda from Brampton Ontario

Installed French Doors and trim on staircase

The moment Dan came to our house I knew he was going to do a good job. He had all his tools neatly stored and immediately layed down sheets to protect our flooring. He is very friendly and professional and knows his stuff. He installed French Doors in our house and trim work around our staircase. It looks great. I will be calling him again soon!!

Marc from Mississauga
Marc from Mississauga

Chandalier Installation

We found Dan to be very friendly and knowledgable. He installed our light fixture quickly and efficiently and with the minimum of of fuss. We are already planning out our next project for Dan. Highly recommended!

Robert from Bloor West Village
Robert from Bloor West Village

RE: small roofing project.

Dan was a pleasure to deal with. He was knowledgeable about the assignment, timely with his email responses to my questions and reliable in terms of when he showed up for the job and estimated time of completion.

We look forward to utilizing Dan's services for future jobs, like finishing the basement and updating our bathrooms.

Robert Orrico

Nelson from Mississauga
Nelson from Mississauga

Toilet leaking

Couldn't ask for more. Squeezed me in to a busy schedule, showed up right on time, fixed the problem correctly the first time and even helped me check something else in the house while he was here. Friendly and professional. I now have a handyman I can trust for all my future needs.

ACW from Yonge & Eg
ACW from Yonge & Eg

Built a New Office + other odd jobs

After we bought our new house, we had a list of about 20 things we needed done before we moved in. I assumed we would need to hire a separate plumber, electrician, etc, but Dan was able to do it all - and it did an exceptional job, including creating a beautiful office, finding a match for our crown moulding, creating beautiful built-ins, some re-wiring and plumbing, installing a fan and LOTS of other things. Other than the quality of his work, what impressed us most was his creativity. Dan suggested several things that improved our ideas and some that even made things cheaper. Other comments:

- He provided a very realistic quote of hours for each project
- He was able to start EARLIER than he promised, and finished within the timeframe he estimated (altho we added other work to the list and were sad to see him go!)
- His price was lower than two other handymen/contractors we had quote for the same jobs.
- Overall, Dan is a trustworthy and great guy.

If you need a Handyman, Dan is your man!

Dan has been to our house at least three times now to help us with all sorts of things. He has purchased & installed new lights, built walls & cabinets, cleaned fans, painted speakers, and lots more. He does a fantastic job, follows up, cleans up after himself, and is happy to answer questions. If you need a handyman, I highly recommend Dan.

Joe from East York
Joe from East York

Baseboard installation

I was very pleased with the installation of new baseboards in my home by Dan Emter. He arrived on time each day and finished the project in the predicted amount of time we discussed. Dan showed professionalism and care for all surrounding furniture and walls while he cut, installed, primed and painted the boards. I would definitely use him again!

Margaret and Al in Toronto
Margaret and Al in Toronto

Kitchen light, Kitchen sink and other smaller jobs

Handyman Dan proved to be just as valuable and efficient as we could have hoped. He did every job I asked of him in a cheerful, timely manner and cleaned up afterwards as well. He put silicone under our kitchen sink to prevent the counter from warping, changed a difficult kitchen light, and installed a smoke alarm and a shower head filter.

Since my husband and I are not "handy" having a resource like Dan is going to make our lives much easier and our home better maintained. Dan also offered us good advice on pending jobs around the house and is therefore a great resource.

We can very highly recommend Dan. We've already hired him to come back to do other work. Everything about him is top notch!

Jim & MJ from Mississauga
Jim & MJ from Mississauga

Interlock repair, Electrical Work, etc.

Dan has worked on our "job lists" several times. All work was exceptional. Dan worked around our house with care and attention, as if he was working on his own home. We have recommended Dan to many friends and family.

Sarah from Toronto-555
Sarah from Toronto-555

9.8/10

Home Repairs

Dan came to our home to complete the dreaded "To Do" list. He was punctual, kept everything nice and clean, and got the list completed in record time. I'm already booking another visit for phase 2 of the list!

More about The Handyman Dan

Hi there, I'm The Handyman Dan. I specialize in the smaller repair, maintenance, and home improvement projects. Do you have a broken screen door or a light fixture that needs installing? Then Dan is your man. Maybe you have a larger job to do like installing new tile in your ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Stratford?