My wife and I had a huge to-do list for Dan. It ranged from medium sized jobs to smaller jobs. Some jobs which Dan was able to efficiently and competantly complete with great results:
- Ceramics installed in bathroom
- New front door installation (including frame)
- Fixing a few rotting boards on a front wood porch
- Installing (and fixing!) trim in a number of rooms
- Installing items, such as a ceiling fan, a custom sized door (with some great ingenuity to get it to fit properly!), transitions, caulking a number of items, including crown moulding, trim, kitchen ceramics, etc.
- Troubleshooting a number of problems, such as a door that wouldn't close, closet doors that wouldn't slide well.
Dan even gave some tips with a couple things that I was trying to do (painting in tight places, a leaky kitchen faucet), as well as other tips on how to clean up some aspects of our house.
Always prompt and willing to help, Dan is the consummate professional. We will now be regular customers and recommend him highly. Thanks again Dan.