The Roofer Ltd

pm
pm
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Flat Roof Restoration

I purchased a derelict property that has 2 buildings and multiple roofs/roof styles - all is various states of disrepair. The previous owner chose not to repair. Instead, the put tarp over tarp and finally covered the whole rotting mess with metal sheathing using deck screws. This did not stop the roof from leaking and posed additional safety risks from loose metal sheathing.
Most roofing companies were afraid to take this job on as they could not determine the full scope of work. Dan knew what needed to be done, gave me a competitive quote and his crew did top-quality work. It was completed in a timely manner with minimal impact to my tenants.

Alair forest hill  in Old Toronto
Alair forest hill in Old Toronto

metal roof

Reliable, communicative, safe and clean work place and best of all, they worked consistently until they were 100% complete. Our "go to" roofer from now on!

dobress
dobress
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Great Work

Needed a small eavestrough job to help with ice build-up in the winter. The Roofer Ltd came out and gave me a great price. Due to circumstances beyond their control, they couldn't get to the job right away. They kept in constant touch with me to advise when the work was to be done. Work was done and they did a great job. I would recommend them for any size roofing or eavestrough job. Very happy with their customer service and their work.

Private User reviews Lindsay, ON

Excellent Workmanship

Quality roof replacement with innovative new roofing materials. Timely work with quality in mind. Never going to need a new roof! ( for 50yrs or more )

dglass415
dglass415

Great Service, high quality work

We had been having significant issues with a flat roof in our 8 year old house. Several other roofers were contacted , provided conflicting solutions and extended lead time to do the work. The Roofer Ltd responded on site, saw the seriousness of the issue and the need to act quickly to avoid further inside damage to our house. The work was completed in under a week.
They are a serious company with long term knowledgeable tradespersons.

We are very happy with the job.

steve
steve
0 reviews Lindsay, ON

Flat roof with deck on top

The Roofer repaired a leaking flat roof with decking on top at an investment property of mine. Job was completed on schedule, the crew was very respectful of my tenants and left the property in a clean condition. Would recommend them to anyone and will be using them for my next repair when needed.

Polly in downtown Toronto
Polly in downtown Toronto

First rate

I have dealt with this company for decades, and have never been disappointed me. Most recently they replaced the material (which was stones over tar) on my flat roof. The work was highly professional.

frank
frank

roofs repair

I am a General Contractor and i look after several rental buildings and
condominiums and i had several roofing issues with some of my properties i looked after, and when i do i always count on Dan and his
roofing company to come over and find where the problem is and repair
it, he and his team are very professional, they are always on time and very reliable, they are experts in their field. i have been in business for over 30 years and came across quite a few roofers in my time and i can say that Dan and his team are the best, they go the extra mile to keep their customers happy, they only use the best quality material to get the best results, and they do it right the first time. I can't stress how important it is to have qualified people on the job. Keep up the great work.

Gillian
Gillian

Absolutely Fantastic Work

Team leader Billy, carpenter Jimmy, and assistant Justin were absolutely fantastic workers. They arrived promptly, worked diligently, took great care to protect our property and went the extra mile in giving us two fabulous new roofs and decks. Most important, they knew what they were doing. There were several tricky problems associated with this project. Yet they never complained, they never hesitated, they remained polite, professional, cheerful. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
We had been searching literally for years to find solutions for the leaks related to our two flat roofs. They had been finished in ceramic tiles laid with mortar and a Schluter system. The larger one (300 sqf) had an additional layer of tile on top of a thick layer of concrete. Turns out that using tile on a flat roof is a no no in our Canadian climate.
Almost from the beginning, unsightly ooze from the tiles drooled down the outer walls. Then after 5 years, both roofs developed leaks. We worked with two eavestrough companies and two roofing companies (spending $10,000 overall) without the problems being solved. Finally we called in Dan at the Roofer, and he came in and gave us the news we'd anticipated: the original roofs had to be completely removed, proper flat roofs installed, and decking built on top of that.
The removal of the old roofs was a major project in itself -- particularly as it revealed extensive damage from water leakage in some places as you can see in the photo below. Then there was the creation of the new flat roofs. And then there was the addition of two gorgeous decks floating on top of the newly prepared surfaces. It was a huge job with 3 to 4 men working steadily for two weeks. But my word the results are worth it. And we have total confidence that these structures are here to last. Thank you SO MUCH!

Thank you kindly for your review Gillian! It means a lot to us and we're happy to have provided you awesome service!

Your friends,
The Roofer LTD
416-996-5147

More about The Roofer Ltd

A family owned business for over 54 years The Roofer Ltd. has primarily been a referral based business so ensuring 100% satisfaction has always been our #1 priority. There really is no job too big or too small. We are expert installers in shingles, flats, slate, cedar, custom metal of all types,skylights, all associated roofing repairs. The Roofer Ltd. will always provide you with an free and honest appraisal of the condition of your exisiting roof structure with no pressure or sales gimmicks.