Thermo Bilt Windows & Doors

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Thermo Bilt Windows & Doors

fedele
fedele

Remove and install new basement windows

The crew were excellent, they quickly removed and installed the new windows, great clean up. Obviously experienced and knew what they were doing. No issues so far with the windows.

They didnt get a 10 as the communication with the office was not great, yes Covid-19 was happening but I didnt feel they showed initiative in following up.

Hello Fedele
Glad to hear your installation went smoothly
Thank you for your feedback and support during this difficult times
Stay positive-test negative
management

Alexandra
Alexandra

Full House Window Replacement

I have been using this company for many years. My first experience with them was in 2008, when my front door broke and I needed a replacement. After a few years, my family and I were so pleased with the service and overall company that we decided to replace all the windows in our home. I highly recommend!

orenmikh
orenmikh

Window Replacement

I had a great experience with Thermo-Bilt Windows & Doors! They have a variety of fantastic designs to pick from. My living room window has become far more functional. Excellent customer service and a high level of professionalism. For the remainder of my windows, I will be choosing this company again!

Hello Oren
We're glad to hear about your Liv room window installation
Stay positive-test negative

Violin in Mississauga
Violin in Mississauga
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

10 Windows and Doors replacement

It was very satisfied with Thermo-Bilt. From quote to installation, they provided professional services to me. Prices are competitive. I'm very happy with the quality of Windows and doors they installed on my house. After changing the new Windows and doors , I can feel they keep my house cool in the very hot weather.

Hello Violin
happy to see that our products delivered on promised performance
hope you're going to enjoy your new windows and doors for years to come
thank you for your business and support during this difficult times

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Patio door installation

Sales person was very professional. Installers were also very professional and courteous. Installers ensured that precautions were taken to keep site clean while working and removed all material at the site when completed. Very professional.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Door replacement

Excellent job. Salesperson Robert explained product and work to be done. Quality product and professional installation. Very reasonable price.

Great! Glad to see your positive feedback and support during this difficult times

crawfordsh17 in Toronto
crawfordsh17 in Toronto

Two sets of glass doors

Extremely pleased with both jobs Thermobilt did for me over the last two years. Professional, hard working and tidy. No touch ups required. The end results are perfect.

Glad to hear that our service was successful in both installations
Thank you for your feedback and support during this difficult times

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Love my new door

After 15 years of the house settling, the original exterior door was very difficult to open. Even after changing the hardware, it just didn't work. We had to replace the door & casing.

Brian from Thermo Bilt was great to work with. He was knowledgeable on all types of doors. I chose the exterior door style, colour, and hardware. From there, Brian explained the procedure, the completion, and warranty.

I am satisfied with the work that was done.
The door looks fantastic!

Glad to hear that our experience has made your door project satisfactory

New window installation

Excellent service, the windows are fantastic and they cleaned up everything, you would never know there was work being done at the house.

Suzanne Scott from Toronto
Suzanne Scott from Toronto

Windows

I am very happy with my new windows. My heating and AC savings reflect the great value for my money. They look beautiful and work perfectly. The process was smooth and they cleaned everything up before leaving. All my old windows were also taken away for disposal.

Thank you Suzanne! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! We really appreciate your support during these difficult times :)

More about Thermo Bilt Windows & Doors

Thermo-Bilt Windows and Doors has been making homes more comfortable, safe and environmentally friendly for over two decades. We work with each home owner to establish their energy savings goals. Your new windows and doors are built to the highest standard in safety and energy savings.
Specializing in full house window & door replacement. We can complete any project in 1 day!
Schedule your free in-home, no obligation quote today on our website! Mandarin speaking staff are available.