Toronto Appliance Service Ltd.

Appliance Repair
3279 Lenworth Dr, Unit D Mississauga ON L4X 2G6
Appliance Repair
Toronto Appliance Service Ltd.

Reviews for Toronto Appliance Service Ltd.

Bosch Dishwasher

Our Bosch dishwasher had an error code E15 and this company was listed on the Bosch website as an authorized Bosch service provider. We called the company and paid for a visit (labour) in late nov/16 for nothing (the technician ran the express cycle (even though we said the issue arose with the normal cycle) and said there were no issues). Called them back as the problem was not solved on the normal cycle. Same technician said we needed 2 parts (a control board and lock) which we paid for along with the labour charge . Did not correct the problem (technician said it corrected the problem but he again ran on express which never had a problem). Company said I needed 2 more parts (power switch and something that sounded like led lock) and said I would have to pay for these parts plus labour (by this time it was the end of Dec/16). Obviously did not proceed. Bosch Canada said that this company is no longer an authorized Bosch service provider.

RS in
RS in
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador

This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.

Why am I seeing this?

RT in
RT in
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador

This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.

Why am I seeing this?

paulmetcalfe416 in Toronto
paulmetcalfe416 in Toronto

Washer/drier... didn't show up

"Appliance repair, with a commitment to prompt, professional courteous service" is their slogan.
They didn't "repair" my washing machine.
They aren't "prompt" b/c to be prompt, you need to actually show up.
They aren't "professional" or "courteous" b/c I was left waiting for the full 4 hour window without any notification that the repair wouldn't proceed that day, despite me reaching out to them for clarification.
$300 dollars later I have nothing to show for it. Avoid them at all costs.

We apologize that you feel this way. We did reach out to you however, you never called back. We had the part but were waiting for you to return our calls. Unused parts have to be returned so we returned it. In the meantime, we called you again and you asked if the part can still be installed. We informed you that it absolutely could be but we would have to reorder it. You asked for a refund on the prepaid part which we have refunded in full. You were charged the standard $118 for a service call to which our technician attended, so we are not sure where you are out $300 dollars. You had also wanted to be reimbursed for the service call, but this is a valid charge for our technician's diagnosis. Please feel free to reach out to us if you wish to discuss this further.

Sonya P.
Sonya P.
1 review Cambridge, ON

Maytag wall oven

My heat quit working and I was unable to cook for a week, called TAS and they came and were able to fix it. It took them 2 days because they had to order a part but I'm so glad I chose them to fix it for me

Thank you for your support.

More about Toronto Appliance Service Ltd.

Appliance repair, with a committment to prompt, professional courteous service.
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Mississauga?