Two Men And A Truck

Halton Burlington ON

Two Men And A Truck

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times

Reviews for Two Men And A Truck

Private User reviews Smiths Falls, ON

Moving to Smiths Falls

" The 3 young guys who moved me were excellent, the were friendly, fast, efficient and extremely polite, and they treated my furniture as if it was their own. There names were Cole, Jonathan and Khalil, ( I hope thats how you spell his name)"

Amber in Toronto
Amber in Toronto
0 reviews Kingston, ON

Fantastic service - highly recommend!!

Paul and Kirk were AMAZING!!! So helpful and really went the extra mile. Alexis from the office was also incredible :) thanks for the excellent service! I highly recommend going with them if you want your move to go smoothly and as stress free as possible.

Sydney17
Sydney17
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Movers

The gentlemen movers were professional, friendly and quick. Office ladies (Bina, Natasha and Jessica) were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely use them again.

Alex C
Alex C

Second time as good as the first.

Our second time using Two Men and a Truck this year and our moving team of Ross and Cecil were the best! They moved us out quickly, were flexible with our requests, and arrived when they said they would. Our move into a temporary storage the next day in another city was also done quickly. Great care was taken with our possessions. Thanks to you both.

Moving company

From my first phone call to inquire about services and prices, to the end of the move, I found Two Men and a Truck, Toronto, specifically Mike, to be friendly, informative, and helpful. They followed up on details and confirmations before I called them myself and they kept accurate records. Our two drivers, Jeff and Matt were experienced and accommodating. I won't hesitate to use them again!

Stressed in Etobicoke
Stressed in Etobicoke

Dragging my feet

" I was dragging my feet for months preparing for this move. I didnt want to make the calls so I left everything to the last minute which made it even worse. I was lucky enough to get Collette on the phone. She was cool, calm, collected and kind. Derek and Josh came with a big truck and worked fast and efficiently to secure all my belongings even my TV. They made it almost stress free."

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Move out

The three men (Garrett, Tristan, Mike) showed up for what was billed as a modest one stop move and proceeded to cheerfully help with what was a much larger move with multiple stops. They did not ever once hesitate to go the extra mile, and were courteous and kind throughout the long day. Thanks to the three of them, a stressful day was much less so.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Move from Orleans to Nepean

" Everything from start to finish was excellent. Beth in the office is great to work with. Professional, pleasant. When I advised her at the last minute I was moving more then first mentioned she was efficient in finding a solution. Sidney, Traii, and Damien were efficient, pleasant and so very helpful. They moved quickly, wrapped and took care of my furnishings with care. I would highly recommend"

Private User reviews Cornwall, ON

Two Men and a Truck

" Great experience , friendly staff, professional service. If you are moving in the near future and are worried about getting anything from or to your new place Two Men and a Truck will make it seem easy. I highly recommend their service to anyone who thinks they might need some help come moving day."

Relocation Move
Relocation Move

Move for Renovations

I really liked that the process to schedule the move was quick and easy. The gentlemen who provided the service were very easy to work with, professional and fast (Unfortunatley, I don't remember their names). The whole process from start to finish was excellent.

More about Two Men And A Truck

We’re the "Movers Who Care®". We're a lot more than two men and one truck when we need to be so no move is too big or too small.

With a 96% customer referral rate TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is not just a moving company - We're a Customer Service Company that moves people. It's our goal to exceed your expectations on each and every move.