Woodchuck Flooring

Reviews for Woodchuck Flooring

Mr. R in Frankford
Mr. R in Frankford

Vinyl flooring

If you want quality service go to Woodchuck. Malik was so helpful, knowledgeable both on flooring selection, tools required, installation tips and the most cost effective solution. The showroom is so well laid out that it makes selection of the flooring a much easier process. Such a pleasant process not having to wade through piles of flooring all mixed up which I found at the big box stores. Nice not having to buy a sample to take home to review. A five star experience I would recommend to anyone. Excellent job.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Vinyl Flooring

Look no further.... this is place for vinyl flooring. Solid experience start to finish. Communication was top notch. I'm glad I shopped here because they exceeded my expectations. I'm very happy with my flooring and transaction. Thanks Marcus

akki in Orangeville
akki in Orangeville

Service and Products

Hey,
If you are reading this review to see if the company is good, then stop finding more and just go with them. They are the best and have really helped me out in my DIY project too.
Being a first timer of floor Refinishing I did not know anything else except the information that is on YouTube about the whole process, but that information is so incomplete and that is when I started to talk to Wood floor products and service providers to get the real information. I tried and talked to many but most of them just have sales people to sell the products and don't have anyone with true experience of the job(floor work). I was lucky enough to find them and talk about the process and understand what exactly needs to be done to get the professional results.
I would really like to specially thank Mark for his support.
Go with them guys!! They are the one you need

Jess in Toronto
Jess in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Main floor renovation

We chose Woodchuck flooring for our main floor renovation project and open concept Kitchen. We showed Markus and his team inspiration photos and he provided us with samples, all within our budget. The product we selected was Torlys Supersolid 5 Engineered Hardwood. We are extremely happy with the look and durability of the finished product. We recommend Woodchuck Flooring and plan to use them for future projects.

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your new floors. We look forward to helping out with any future projects!

Marla(Malka) Hiller
Marla(Malka) Hiller

Laminate flooring Installation- Amazing customer service and workmanship

It's taken me awhile to write this review but I purchased laminate floors at Woodchuck flooring and had them installed using their installers and it's now two years and several months later and we are so thrilled with the quality of the work and product.
They have worn so well and still look amazing. I've never had any problem with them and would purchase the same product again. We chose the Torly's Quick Step high pressure laminate from the Reclaime line in a white washed oak finish and it's just stunning and we are constantly getting asked if it's real wood because it looks that good. I can't say enough for this company. The customer service was incredible. From the minute you walk into their beautiful showroom in Scarborough and meet with Mike in person or on the phone, it's such a professional experience. Everything is arranged quickly and someone comes out to your home to take measurements and discuss the work you want done. We did an entire 835 sq. foot condo minus the bathrooms in a high quality laminate for a little over $6000. That included consultations, phonecalls, carpet removal and disposal and installation. The installation was completed so quickly and the installer was friendly, courteous, clean and professional. I really liked how everything was included in the contract down to the smallest detail. There were no surprises, you knew what to expect and exactly what work was being carried out. It was really a smooth and professional process with no headaches. The best part of all though was their Contractor Clinton. He is the most friendly, helpful, patient, honest and makes himself available to answer any questions/concerns on his personal line outside of business hours. He will take the time to answer all your questions, make suggestions, clarify any doubts or concerns you may have and he will do whatever is necessary to resolve them in the quickest time possible. After the job is completed he will return and take care of any touch ups. He's positive, friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with.
I'm so glad I chose Woodchuck flooring to do my flooring. Their prices were comparable and less expensive than many other places I called. I was able to get a better price on the same product I'd have spent quite a bit more on at other flooring stores/companies. I live in mid-town Toronto where the flooring stores can be quite expensive. Let me tell you it was worth the drive to Scarborough to work with this company. From beginning to end, I can't think of one complaint. I would recommend them to my family/friends in a heartbeat.

It is so good to hear you relate your experience with Woodchuck Flooring, we are very proud of our experienced team, and Clinton certainly is one of the best in the business! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!

TIM
TIM

Main and second floor laminate floors and baseboards

Was was comparing prices for laminate flooring and was lucky to come across Woodchuck. They were very helpful in selecting what we needed and personable.The Torly's brand is great and was easy to install.Thanks Mark at Woodchuck

Thank you for reviewing your Woodchuck Flooring experience! We look forward to serving you again for your next project!

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Main floor and basement flooring

Woodchuck did a beautiful white oak installation on our main floor. We had a unique hexagonal tile pattern at the front and back door, and they worked seamlessly with our designer and contractor to get the space how we wanted it. When our basement flooded a couple months later, I knew we wanted Woodchuck to be the ones to do the flooring down there as well. They worked with us to find a material that fit our needs and budget, and met our timeline. Thank you Woodchuck - particularly Sebastian and Clinton for your kindness and hard work.

Thank you for your detailed review of your experience with Woodchuck Flooring! It was a pleasure working with you. We are proud of the fine work our team does, especially with special requests like your tile pattern!

Laminate Flooring Installed in basement by Woodchuck

I was very happy with the results! And the installer was so nice to work with. They were done quickly and cleaned up afterwards.
I will use them for the next project I have.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Woodchuck Flooring!

Mayurthen in Scarborough
Mayurthen in Scarborough

Vinyl Tile Flooring Installation at its Finest

Had to replace old carpet in the bedroom, bedroom closet and living room with vinyl tile. Additionally, needed to cover the current hallway tiling with the same vinyl tile selection. Very happy we chose Woodchuck Flooring to get this done for us, they don't disappoint! Supervisor Clinton delivered in the materials and kept us updated on the project details and timelines, while Zen did the installation work. It was a very well done project, perfect replacement and no issues with the flooring even one month after moving in. Appreciated how they kept true to their word on the timeline and have to thank Zen for the extra advice I asked regarding crown moulding (plaster rather than wood) which came in really handy a few weeks later. If you choose to go with Woodchuck Flooring you can't go wrong, bonus win if you get Clinton/Zen on the job!

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you are happy with the product, the installation and the Woodchuck Flooring crew! We look forward to working with you on your next project.

New Maple floors

I hired Woodchuck to tear up my old maple floors and lay new wider strips and they did a great job. Quick, tidy and attention to detail. Very pleased. Recommended.

Thank you for choosing Woodchuck Flooring! It was a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your new floors!

More about Woodchuck Flooring

We want you to love your new floor. We promise if we wouldn’t use it in our home, we won’t sell it to you. At Woodchuck Flooring we offer our clients 50+ years of expertise in the hardwood flooring industry. We offer a large showroom just off the 401 in ...
Looking for Railings pros in Scarborough?