Blinds Cleaning & Repairing

Reviews for Yorkville Carpet Care

Nancy Peterson in Armour
Nancy Peterson in Armour

Cleaning some area rugs

I was just about to throw away a large 10 x 17" area rug that has been in our basement for 10 years. It had SO many stains on it. Picture a carpet that has seen boys w/ many sleepovers, plus a new puppy last year AND a leak last week from our aquarium above. While the carpet was nice it looked like it couldn't be saved. On the urging of my husband (who hates to pitch anything) I called Yorkville. Avery had a look and said it definitely could be cleaned - and it would be cheaper than replacing it. I was skeptical he could get out that many stains! I wish I had taken a before photo - but here's the after shot. We also had another area rug cleaned and they did a fantastic job. Super careful.

Wendy Chandler in Bowmanville
Wendy Chandler in Bowmanville
1 review BOWMANVILLE, ON

Cleaning Hunter Douglas Silhouette Blinds

After much frustration finding an authorized cleaner, I was, quite frankly, blown away when I found Avery and Jenn at Yorkville Carpet Care. After venting to Avery, he said "your frustration will end now" and it certainly did. My once snow white blinds were quite dirty - we still smoke in our home and they had been up for quite a few years. Off by courier they went, all four of them - quite large. I was kept informed by Jenn and in a very short time they were on their way back via courier. They went back up without a hitch, looked fantastic - I really mean they looked brand new - snow white again and hanging and working exactly the way they are supposed to. Excellent service, especially excellent customer service, excellent workmanship, and very reasonable pricing. Hunter Douglas should be very proud to have people who care and do such a great job as Yorkville Carpet Care does! I would highly recommend anyone who has this type of Silhouette blind to get them cleaned by Yorkville Carpet Care. Kudos to Avery and Jenn - thank you so much!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
White - likely the hardest colour to clean, and silouette, likely the hardest to clean because they are so precise - but blinds came back snow white - perfect - just like new and functioning just like new. Use Yorkville Carpet Care when you have to clean Hunter Douglas Silouette blinds.

Lesley B in Thornhill
Lesley B in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

carpet cleaning

From the first call, the company was very professional. The crew that came to clean the carpet, was extremely friendly. They did a greet job cleaning the carpets. Brought things to my attention that I know other companies would not of. I would use them again and look forward to.

shira maler in North york
shira maler in North york
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Carpet cleaning and scotchguarding chairs

I called yorkville carpets to scotchguard my dining room chairs , They came to my house that same day and did the job efficiently and quickly. They were professional, yet friendly and realy accomodating and so I asked them for an estimate to clean my carpets. The quote was very reasonable and we set up a time for them to come clean the carpets the next day. Yorkville carpets did a superb job! They got ninety five percent of the stains out, and my carpet hadn't looked that good since I got it. I highly reccomend their services. Their professionalism, reliability , and expertise surpassed the qualities of any other companies that I had previously worked with. Thank You Yorkville Carpets for a job well done, and Thank You for restoring my sanity and my carpets.

cindy in Toronto
cindy in Toronto

rug cleaning

Very happy with the service and quality of work. Had 2 rugs cleaned and they look fantastic! They picked up and delivered - ON TIME! Very important for us busy people who don't have hours to wait around.

Giselle
Giselle
3 reviews North York, ON

Hunter Douglas Blinds Cleaning

Yorkville Carpet Care staff came in to clean all the blinds in our house. They were courteous, polite and professional. They were able to remove the water marks that I was told were permanent. All of my blinds look brand new again, and my house feels clean and bright. I will highly recommend Yorkville Carpet Care to all my friends!

Yonge Vision in Toronto
Yonge Vision in Toronto

carpet and upholstery cleaning

Yorkville Carpet Care has been cleaning our upholstery (up until our renovation a year ago), and has been cleaning our carpets with their dry system for the last 12 years. At all times, they have provided us with knowledgeable, professional services without any of the downtime associated with alternative carpet and upholstery cleaning methods.

Joe on Brunswick
Joe on Brunswick

Chair Cleaning

This is the second time I've had Yorkville come to my house. Last time they did an amazing job with my blinds and chairs. The chairs are white ultra suede and get dirty easily. The team cleaned them beautifully and took out all the food and dirt spots. They even helped out with a few other cleaning jobs. Great work guys! Thanks.

Trish in Toronto
Trish in Toronto
4 reviews TORONTO, ON

stairway carpet cleaning and leather sofa cleaning

Had the carpet on our 2 sets of stairs cleaned last week. Once they dried, I thought the stairs were not as clean as I had hoped and when I called to discuss, Avery offered to come out himself and re clean them at no extra charge. What a refreshing attitude and focus on customer satisfaction! We also had our leather sofa cleaned - it had (unfortunately) had a cat 'accident' on it. They did an outstanding job of cleaning and deodorizing the leather and the fabric upholstery, and explaining the issues with a stain of this sort. If I could, I'd give them 15 stars out of 10!

More about Yorkville Carpet Care

Yorkville Carpet Care was established in 1992 to fill a need for residential and commercial clients looking for superior carpet, upholstery and window treatment care by using environmentally safe and effective dry methods.

All of our cleaning systems are safe for children and pets, require very little drying time, and are recommended by all major carpet mills, quality furniture craftsmen, and high-end window treatment companies such as Hunter Douglas™.