Ductless.Ca

3 - 75 Horner Ave. Toronto ON M8Z 4X5

Reviews for Ductless.Ca

Travellers
Travellers

False warranty, they just say you have warranty, but do not reply, if anything goes wrong.

Installed 10 units with paul,

Had issue with one in 2 months, and called, but no follow up,

Company need to remember, Customer's are not fools,
There are legal options available, when you provide something in writing.

Do not recommend, many other better company's available in market for ductless

Hello Bhagvat, We are truly sorry that you are disappointed with warranty but Mitsubishi Electric do not honor warranty to equipment caused by negligence of other contractors.

KyleV
KyleV
2 reviews Thornton, ON

New Boiler -- Well worth it!

Paul and Carl were great to work with from start to finish. They originally quoted me to make a connection from from my old boiler to my (self-run) infloor heat system.
After that work was done I was very satisfied and my system was working great, but upon running a combustion test on the boiler we realized there were deeper issues with it causing it to be red tagged and needing to be replaced. Paul and Carl explored every avenue to make sure it was the boiler itself and not something else that was wrong, we appreciated all their efforts.
Paul was very fair and honest with me in this process, patient and communicative of what he was required to do, for our safety -- shut if off. He gave me a very fair price on an upgrade to a new model high efficiency model, and after some back and forth (I don't convince easily) my wife and I decided it made sense to go ahead with it.
Boy are we ever happy we did! Paul made things work to schedule us in right away and have the work done as we were needing heat during the cold of February.
Yes it was a large unexpected expense that came about after work they had done, and one might think of course they'd be happy to charge us for the upgrade. But some contractors you would dread being in that position with, feeling pressured and manipulated to make a decision. We're happy it happened working with Paul, he was honest and fair and everything you'd want to have from a contractor while in that difficult position.
We would gladly recommend him to anyone, and will likely work with him again as we also had him provide us with a quote on Ductless AC for the home.

Kyle, thank you for your comment and 10 star review.
Comment like this is very important to us, it motivates to be even better on next job.

Paul

Elle in Toronto
Elle in Toronto

Ductless Unit Install

We previously had a single Mitsubishi ductless AC unit in our house and we wanted to upgrade to two units in the house with a larger capacity compressor. Ductless.ca came by with a good quote and some good suggestions about how to install. The workers were quick and went above and beyond to make sure the installation was perfect. Very professional and focused on getting the job done right.

Sue Roncesvalles area
Sue Roncesvalles area

Ductless Air Con

The Boiler Shoppe is an amazing operation from A to Z!!!!! We had about 5 quotes and The Boiler Shoppe was in the middle of the pack. Steve gave us the quote and left us on our own to make our decision, which we really appreciated! AND we took over 2 months to make a decision. We took our time since it was a big decision to install 3 Mitsubishi indoor units. There were other companies / salespeople who, dare-I-say, almost "harassed" us to sign up with them. This turned us off and these companies didn't get good ratings on Homestars.
Ahmed and crew showed up punctually on work day and they did an incredibly professional job. They cleaned up after themselves and took the time to explain things. You could totally surmise that Ahmed has TONS of experience installing ductless Air Conditioners.
Also, manager Steve showed up as well to check on the work and we really appreciated this!
All in all, if I could give more than a 10 star rating, I would!!!!!!!!!

Rob
Rob
0 reviews Collingwood, ON

Mitsubishi Heat Pump

Paul from Ductless.ca installed my Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Heat Pump in one day in May 2018. He even arranged for a provincial government grant that paid for half the cost of the unit.
It has worked flawlessly only requiring cleaning of the indoor unit's turbine fan after about two and a half years of service.
I am very pleased with this heat pump and the service provided by Ductless.ca and would recommend both to others.
And coming from Electric Heating, the Heat Pump has saved me buckets of money.

Devin in Toronto
Devin in Toronto

Ductless AC Service

Placed a request for service on ductless.ca, got a call later that day, and booked a site visit for the next day. Carl arrived on time, was very knowledgeable about the unit and its operations. He provided very helpful maintenance tips, answered my questions, and removed his shoes when entering the house. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for HVAC service.

P Everest in Old Toronto
P Everest in Old Toronto

DUCTLESS HVAC

Ductless.ca was great at solving the overheating we were experiencing in our loft condo. We have a high roof and our regular HVAC system wasn't doing the job. Paul came, made his recommendation, and delivered on time and on schedule. He even looked after the electrical work we needed to do to handle the new ductless system. I am happy to report that on the 2 hottest days of the year so far, we are freezing in our condo.

Alison in The Blue Mountains
Alison in The Blue Mountains
2 reviews The Blue Mountains, ON

Amazing product and awesome installation.

I am so impressed. It was very pleasurable to work with Paul and Carl on the installation of our 3 Mr Slim ductless units.
They carefully took the time to place the units, which were on the third floor, so they were both optimal for heating and cooling inside and yet were also placed well for the look on the exterior. Paul matched the flashing that housed the exterior pipes perfectly and he and Carl spent a long time making sure it was cut and fitted to be both functional for the units, yet also look good on the exterior of the house.
Super nice guys. They were prompt, polite, respectful and hardworking.
And as for the Mr Slim units- great investment in home comfort-slept so soundly in our perfectly cooled, perfectly quiet bedroom.
100% happy customers. Thank you Paul and Carl

Ravin in Etobicoke
Ravin in Etobicoke

Service of ductless heat pump

The service provided was very professional and in timely manner for fixing a broke down heat pump. The questions directed to the technician were answered to my satisfaction. I will recommend the company to my known.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

A professional Service

Hi all,
I have had dealings with this company for about a year now and I have found them to be honourable, honest and professional. Their callout services is also extremely fast. A company I can trust.

Dave.

More about Ductless.Ca

ductless.ca Inc. is Toronto's leading ductless mini-split company, providing installation, service and sales for most homeowners and businesses in the Greater Toronto Area.
We are the absolute experts in ductless mini-splits and can help you find the perfect solution!
Our specialities include cooling and heating solutions for older homes with radiators, server room cooling for businesses, spot cooling and heating in newer homes, etc.
Brands of ductless mini-splits that we proudly install and service include; Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Daikin, Fujitsu, York, LG, Goodman, and many others.

We also install, sell and service most of the premier boiler and combi-boiler brands during the heating months, including; Baxi, Viessmann, Triangle Tube, NTI, Laars, and many more.
Our team of experts can help you find the best and most efficient system for heating your home through radiators, in-floor, snow-melt, etc.

For domestic hot water, we install, sell and service tankless systems for endless hot water. Brands we carry are Noritz.

We have thousands of satisfied customers and strive to exceed our customers expectations daily!

Our online store DUCTLESS DEPOT is located at www.ductlessdepot.ca

You can also reach us at 705-617-9642 (Georgian Bay Area)

Toronto: Unit A, 1910 Kipling Avenue, M9W 4J1