Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

Mississauga ON L4Y 3G2

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

Peter & Rosanna South Etobicoke
Peter & Rosanna South Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Air Conditioning Unit

Renato and Slavic where on time, worked diligently and worked with us to make sure the job was done, done properly and kept the work area clean and clutter free at all times. They were very pleasant and would highly recommend them for this kind of job or any job. Their knowledge was pretty good of the product and their conduct was second to none.

JS, Bloor & Christie
JS, Bloor & Christie

Furnace replacement and gas leak repair

Our old furnace died on a Friday afternoon, but Renato made the time to come by and assess the situation. We had been impressed by him when he did a repair to that old furnace a few months ago, and we knew that it was on its last legs.... Anyway, Renato gave us a very fair price on a new furnace that serves the size of our house perfectly, and he had it installed promptly. He also located a couple of minor leaks that he fixed, and gave us great advice about replacing our old rental hot water heater. We are really impressed by his honesty, expertise, courtesy -- and the fact that he always shows up when he says he will! It is a pleasure to do business with Renato, and we recommend him to all our friends.

Branko & Slavica in Mississauga
Branko & Slavica in Mississauga

Furnance replacement

Renato from Air Heating Plus came on a short notice Saturday evening Jan 9th/09. Old furnance/dead, needs new. Renato strted Slugish Fireplace to give us some heat ower the weekend.It worked very well, we where not cold. Monday early afternoon he and his assistant came and installed New furnance. Renato is very dedicated and reliable professional. We highly recomend him.

boba  Pickering
boba Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Furnace and A/C instalation

Renato provided us with a quote that was far lower than his competition... but that was only the begining ..his mild manner ..his willingnes to respond to the silliest of questions was what made this business transaction unique...by the end of the installations i felt that we were friends....he left the basement impeccably clean, he assured us that for the next ten years we are absolutely covered...and the best thing .. in passing mentioned that it was my and my husband's anniversary...i was surprised that the next day Renato sent us a bottle of champagne...wow ....i recommend him to all..already my friends are calling him. good luck renato!

JJ in Burlington
JJ in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

New furnace

We endured two cold winters in our house and decided to do the home efficiency audit in order to make improvements. The previous home owners said the existing furnace was replaced in 2000. We have been experiencing cold air blowing out of the heat vents and it was consuming a lot of energy. I met Renato at my parent's house when they needed their furnace replaced in December 2008 and any question I had, I felt comfortable with his answers. He paid a visit to check our furnace and made recommendations for a replacement. I found his pricing to be very competitive and he wasn't trying to pressure sell to me. When we had the new furnace installed, his helper was also very polite and when he was done he showed me all the work they did and explained how the new furnace works. He also explained that the previous furnace failed due to improper piping and he made the necessary repairs in order to avoid this problem in the future. He also recommended to get a better water heater, which was great advice we have followed. I felt we treated fairly and honestly. Renato is very passionate about his trade, and conveys everything that he knows. We highly recommend him!!

Emilio in Mississauga
Emilio in Mississauga

New Furnance

Renato from Air Heating Plus came in and replaced our old furnance, did a fantastic job, very professional, clean, explained about different furnances made it easy for us to make a decision.
Extremely happy with their services would recommend to every one.

RobEtobicoke
RobEtobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Furnace repair

Renato fixed our six year old Goodman furnace over the holidays in Etoicoke on a cold winter morning. The service was very fast and the price was reasonable. Thanks Renato! I highly recommend AirHeating Plus!

Senka in Brampton
Senka in Brampton

replaced furnace

Our 15 year old furnace was making the most awful noise and we knew that it was time to change it. We had to turn the furnace off because the noise was unbearable. When Renato found out we had no heating he immediately rescheduled his appointments and came to the rescue. He and his workers were courteous, effecient and, better yet, cleaned everything up before they left. Thank you Renato!

David in Mississauga
David in Mississauga

New Furnace

I called Renato around 5pm on New Year's Day when my 17yr old furnace died. He showed up less than an hour later to take a look and go over the options for having the furnace replaced. He was very staight forward and gave honest options on the best furnace for my situation. The next day at 10am he and showed up with the new furnace and had everything installed, cleaned up and working within 4hrs. He even took the time to show me the warranty and product info on the manufacturers website. It was a great experience dealing with this company and I will be sure to call them again for any future HVAC work on my fireplace or aging CAC.

Mario from Bolton
Mario from Bolton

Heating system

I called Renato at about 10h00am and he was here at lunch time which is very fast. My heating system was down and he was able to find the problem quickly. It was due to a poor maintenance from my part and Renato took time to show me the things to verify for the future. He went even beyond that in changing the condensate filter ( filter was partially blocked and badly installed from previous owner...). Renato is very dynamic and it shows. I will call him again in the future without hesitation if I have other issues related to this ac/heater system !

More about Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

Please note we do not service Condo buildings-Residential only, Thank you.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?

Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services. Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool. We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank-less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more. Visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD and watch us on Youtube Airheatingplus LTD.