Otto's Masonry

Reviews for Otto's Masonry

gavinB in Toronto
gavinB in Toronto

front porch repairs

The stone slabs on our front stairs were coming off.
Otto's team removed and cemented the stones back to the stairs.
They did an amazing job.

Thank you so much for your review. Very appreciated. Marie-Jo

Eduardo Caruso from Etobicoke
Eduardo Caruso from Etobicoke

Amazing customer service

So I didn’t actually use Otto’s services on my home but let me tell you why I have them 5 stars. I needed brick repair done on my home and just as I was in the process of requesting quotes, my family member who is a mason had an opening in his busy schedule so he was able to help me out. BUT, of the 4 companies that I had called for a quote, Otto’s was the only one of four that texted me back to acknowledge that they received my request for a quote that I made on their website AND they called me back a few days later to book an appointment.

I had sent pictures and requests for quotes to those other companies and I received no communication in return. What does it take for a supposed reputable company to take 30 seconds to contact a potential customer to say that the customer’s job is either too small or that they are just too busy. That at least allows the homeowner to pursue other options instead of waiting around in limbo.

Because Otto actually got back to me twice, I will consider them first if I ever needed some work done on my home if I had to hire it out instead of having my family member help me out.

Thanks Otto

Thank you very much Eduardo for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. They are very appreciated. We are striving to service our clients well and produce quality work. I will surely pass this on to the team. Otto & Marie-Jo

masonry

Otto masonry did an excellent job repairing my porch flagstones. i was very pleased with their service.

Thank you very much!

bob
bob

Chimney repair, tuckpointing and parging

Otto's Masonry was referred to us by another contractor who was doing work for us. When we were ready for the masonry work, we contacted Otto's, who promptly scheduled a site visit and provided a quote. The work was completed in a timely and professional manner. Very pleased with the finished product.

Thank you very much Bob for taking the time to write a review and for your kinds words. I'll pass them along to the team. Marie-Jo

Heather from York
Heather from York

Concrete job to complete basement waterproofing

Otto's Masonry did a fantastic job in pouring the concrete for the final phase of my basement waterproofing job. The final product looks great. Otto was responsive to my inquiries and came back the following day when I asked for one aspect to be touched up. The price was competitive too, in comparison to other quotes I received (the concrete was poured along one side of the house).

Thank you for your kind words. I'll pass them along to the team. Marie-Jo

Kien in Toronto
Kien in Toronto

Responsible, skilled work!

Amazing communication and delivery from quote to execution to after sales services! We were fortunate to be paired with PM John and he has been creative and adaptive to our needs throughout the project. Even more amazingly, we had some issues a year later with the work and the whole crew came back, on schedule (responded right away btw when we reached out) to remedy!

Thank you very much Kien for taking the time to write a review and for your kinds words. I'll pass them along to the team. Marie-Jo

Masonry and patio stone levelling

Otto’s Masonry rebuilt brick pillars at the front of our house and levelled patio stones. They communicated well, left work areas clean upon completion. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you very much!

Lesley Laurence
Lesley Laurence

Front steps replacement

We are extremely happy with the work that Otto's Masonry did on our front steps. Our old concrete steps were sinking and uneven. Otto's staff assessed the job and gave us a quote. They started the job ahead of our expected timeline which was great. Their staff were pleasant and on time everyday. They removed our old steps and hand dug a 4 foot hole to pour a concrete foundation which was reinforced by concrete blocks. Then built new forms to pour our new concrete steps. They staff are hard working masons that take pride in their work and pay attention to detail. We highly recommend Otto's Masonry!

Thank you very much Lesley for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. I will surely pass this on to the staff. Marie-Jo

Concrete Steps

Old steps taken away, old cement pad broken up and replaced with a new cement pad, new steps replaced and sealed and stable

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, much appreciated

Alexandra
Alexandra

Front steps

Excellent workmanship. They stand behind their work and their product. We ran into a couple of unforeseen circumstances, and they handled them the right way. They do things correctly, and do not take shortcuts. They made sure throughout the process that we were satisfied at every step. Highly recommend this company! John and Jordan were a pleasure to work with.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. We will continue to strive to continue to produce quality work. I will surely pass this on to John and Jordan too

More about Otto's Masonry

Internal waterproofing, masonry & bricklaying, tuckpointing, parging, chimney rebuild and repair, concrete, stone porches and much more.

Call (416) 467-1717 for a free estimate! Over 30 years doing concrete, chimneys, fireplaces, tuckpointing, bricklaying, porches...and everything masonry.