Otto's Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying
30 Canvarvo Rd, Unit 6 Toronto ON M4G 1L3

Reviews for Otto's Masonry

Exterior masonry work and sill replacement

Otto and his team did a wonderful job from the quoting process until the last day.
Our turn of the century Victorian needs a lot of restoration work.
They replaced sills and fixed areas of crumbling brick.
Site was always kept neat and communication was always polite and professional.
Their quote stayed true and did a great job matching brick.
Theres more work to be done and we will gladly work with them again.

Joel in North york
Joel in North york

Front steps rebuild

Estimate process was very clear and efficient and detailed, as I had many quotes, and Otto's Masonry is the only company that quoted concrete steps and foundation which is what I was asking for. Other companies did not provide anything close to the level of detail I wanted. The crew was super efficient and got the work done in a short time, and it was a big job so that is great. My neighbor got their steps done a few months ago and they took ages to complete the work and it was a similar rebuild. Not a 5 star review because they kept my garage door open when they were cutting stone and covered all my tools and sports equipment that was stored in there with stone dust. They also cut the buried electrical wire to my garden lamp post, and we're unable to repair it (it was an accident, and they tried to fix it, and offered some solutions but it was too late once the concrete was poured). These things happen, so not a big deal, just not a perfect experience. I would call Otto Masonry first for another job based on my overall experience with them. They were dependable, honest, and efficient, and I feel fair value for the work.

Thank you so much Joel for your detailed review. This is very appreciated. I will pass it along to the team. Best, Marie-Jo

Parging of stone foundation wall and brick pier rebuild

Cant say enough about Ottos Masonry. The team did a great job. They were extremely professional, clean and quick. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have masonry work done.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on our work. I'll pass your praise along to the team. They'll be thrilled! Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season. Marie-Jo

Wonderful job!

Otto and his team provide quick, reliable and high quality work. Our porch looks amazing.

Repair retaining wall

The retaining wall around my front law was crumbling. Otto Masonry was in my area and is a local company. Very professional and would highly recommend them

Chimney repair & reparging

Very professional, efficient and competitively priced. I would have no hesitation about calling Otto for masonry work in future

Very happy to hear that! Thank you so much! Marie-Jo

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Flagstone Patio and Residential Masonry Repairs

Ottos Masonrys professionalism is why I chose them to replace my interlock patio with flagstone and to make much needed masonry repairs to my home. An on-site quote was arranged within a week, an estimate provided in a timely fashion and work was initiated according to the timeline as promised. Otto made frequent visits to our home from start to finish of the project. His crew were just as professional - incredibly hard-working and respectful of my home and I, as the homeowner. The workmanship was done with such care and as promised. Ottos administrative and accounting departments were always responsive and prompt with replies. The entire experience was straight-forward. I cannot recommend Ottos Masonry highly enough.

Thank you very much for your heartfelt review. It is immensely appreciated. I will pass your kind work to the teams. Marie-Jo

Concrete Pad for Shed

Very happy with the quality of the work and the care the crew showed my property.

Riverdale home in Toronto
Riverdale home in Toronto

Much-needed masonry repair on Century-old semi

It was tempting to have a handy person simply add to layers of patchwork parge on top of an aging brick foundation, but on the advice of Ottos Masonry, opted to scrape it all off and start fresh. Now good as new, strengthened with new base coat, tuck pointing and a coat of parge. The crew were tidy, courteous and skilled. Cost more than handyperson quotes, for sure, but work was done quickly and hidden repairs were sorely needed. If you have an older home with a brick foundation, I can highly recommend Ottos expertise.

Thank you very much Julie for your kind words. I will pass them along to the guys. And thank you for being a trustful customer, that means a lot to us. It's been a pleasure to work on your project. Marie-jo

More about Otto's Masonry

Internal waterproofing, masonry & bricklaying, tuckpointing, parging, chimney rebuild and repair, concrete, stone porches and much more.

Call (416) 467-1717 for a free estimate! Over 30 years doing concrete, chimneys, fireplaces, tuckpointing, bricklaying, porches...and everything masonry.