Toronto Rug Cleaning

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Toronto Rug Cleaning

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Rug Cleaning Services

I had two terrible stains on my rug that I thought would never come out. I was actually thinking I’d have to get rid of the rug. I came across Ben through an internet search and thought I’d give him a try. Ben is a miracle worker. Professional, responsive and honest. I am very happy my rug is saved.

Hi,

Thank you for the kind review. We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying your good as new rug! if you have any further questions or concerns - do not hesitate to contact us.

kind regards,

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

service

Very knowledgable and experience unbelievable what he can do I am very happy with the service I will recommend hundred percent

Hi there, we appreciate the kind review - thank you so much! If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us. Enjoy!

Ben is a superstar!

Ben couldn’t have been any more professional or friendly. Highly recommend Toronto Rug Cleaning to everyone!

Hi there, thanks for the kind review! Do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions or concerns.

Cleaning 5 rugs

Ben was recommended to us by a friend. He really know his carpets. We had an expensive Persian carpet along with several other rugs cleaned and we felt we were in good hands.

Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy to hear you were pleased with our services. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Persian Rug Cleaning

I cannot recommend this service enough. From the first phone call to inquire about rug cleaning to the finished product, the service itself and customer service was quick, efficient and a joyful experience. Ben is a master of his craft and a wealth of knowledge and my rug has never looked so good — or been so comfortable. Thank you!

Hi Sarah,

We appreciate the kind review and recommendation. We are so glad you were pleased with our services, and please do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions or concerns. Enjoy your good as new rug!

Great service!

Great service
My carpet was pet abused, they managed to clean. Looks beautiful. They were fast. They moved all furniture. Several carpets were cleaned

Hi there,

thank you so much for the kind review. We are are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our services! If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Enjoy!

Rug cleaning and restoration

I am delighted with the service that I received from Toronto Rug Cleaning. I had two rugs cleaned; one of which was in bad shape after a two year battle with a vindictively incontinent dog. They were returned to me as good as new! Ben took pains to lay both rugs back out. He is extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the care and provenance of fine carpets and was always conscientious and gracious.

Hi there, we appreciate the kind review! So happy to hear you were satisfied with our services. If you have any further questions or concerns, please give us a call. Hope you're enjoying your good as new rugs!

Rug cleaning

Very quick, efficient service. Called and they pick up my rug same day. It was extremely dirty from 2 young children and a 8 year old lab. Needed a fair amount of work but they were still able to get it back to me under 10 days.

Thank you for the kind review! we are so pleased to hear you were happy with our services. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.

garrammasala in Brampton
garrammasala in Brampton

Amazing amazing service

Great wealth of knowledge. Genuine love of his craft. Has cleaned and repaired a few vintage carpets and has been amazing to deal with. Ben saved us by dying a damaged Moroccan rug ...its perfect for our little boys room now.

Hi Garrammasala, the rug turned out beautiful and we are so happy you loved it! If you ever have any future questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us. enjoy!

Rugs

Ben is thoughtful , full of knowledge and caring with choosing our beautiful Persian rugs. Also we had our rugs cleaned and wow can’t be more happy with them. Thanks again and choose this company as they will take care of you

Hi, Thank you for choosing Toronto rug cleaning. We are so glad to hear that you were happy with our services! For any questions and concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

More about Toronto Rug Cleaning

No matter what kind of rug you own, now you don't have to worry about rug cleaning & repair services anymore, because our experience rug

cleaning & repair operatives are right here to help you. Our operatives are certified and well trained, fully equipped with most high standard

tools and materials in order to provide the best rug cleaning & repair services in the market.

Here is list of services we provide to our customers,

Repair & restoration
Free consultation
Appraisal services provided if needed
Antique rugs restoration
Tapestry restoration
Fixing holes & Hole patching
Restoration of color and designs
Binding repair