Classic Fireplace & Bbq Store

Reviews for Classic Fireplace & Bbq Store

Sara from Toronto
Sara from Toronto

fireplace service call

Five years ago we hired Classic Fireplace to replace our wood burning fireplace with a gas insert. That was a totally positive experience and we continue to enjoy our unit. This fall Steven came for a routine servicing. Steven considerately called to let me know that he would be slightly later than the scheduled appointment. In actual fact the delay was very minimal Steven was knowledgeable, efficient and professional. And just as importantly, as a representative of the company he was positive, cheerful and personable. From this company you can expect both a superior product and excellent customer service.
Highly recommended!!

S & T Swain from Oshawa
S & T Swain from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Gas Fireplace

We visited the Whitby location when we wanted to replace our wood burning insert with a gas model fireplace. We dealt with Jennifer Cherry and found her very knowledgeable and helpful in choosing the right model for our home. The installation was completed within two days which included the removal of the wood burning insert which must have weighed a ton. The two installers were excellent and took all precautions and left our home clean.
P.S. We visited this location awhile back as we were having a problem with our barbecue and Jennifer told us what to do so that is why we came here when we were going to purchase a gas fireplace.

Mike Mintsopoulos from Toronto
Mike Mintsopoulos from Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Fireplace

From the professional help with the selection process to ensure the right product for our home to the impeccable and timely installation...5 Star service from start to finish! I would highly recommend this company!

B Wilson from Ajax
B Wilson from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

direct vent fireplace

We wanted to convert our unused wood-burning fireplace on the main floor with a gas insert fireplace, and also build a new direct vent gas fireplace in the basement. We visited Classic Fireplace in Ajax. Lori was very helpful in demonstrating the different products and their options, and helped in making our decision. We selected two Valor models. Dave helped put together the order, with all the needed vent pieces and components. During construction and venting to outside, we needed a longer vent piece, and Dave personally delivered the part to our home within a few hours. A good experience. Very good and friendly service, and we are very pleased with the product. We would recommend Classic Fireplace to all our friends.

Jack Wright from Markham
Jack Wright from Markham

Gas Insert Fireplace

We had contacted a number of companies quote on changing our wood-burning fireplace to gas. Due to the shape of the fireplace all the quotes were excessive & messy except for Classic Fireplace. They resolved all issues & did a great job for a very fair price. Excellent company, excellent staff!

Jean in West Hill
Jean in West Hill

install natural gas fireplace

amazing service, from store staff to install staff and Alan at Mantel Vision. These folks are pro's at what they do. We are so pleased. Our new fireplace is a great addition to our home and we are ready if we have another power outage now.

Lance in Toronto
Lance in Toronto

Gas Fireplace Repair

I had a challenge where my expectations were not met on a gas fireplace repair. The owner reached out to me and made it right. Overall the work got done and I am happy with the service. Unfortunately, there are a lot of dishonest people out there who make companies act in a less trustworthy way towards their customers. In this case the owner was quite reasonable with my concerns and help make the experience much better. I would recommend using this company.

Review has 2 previous versions
SAM in Ajax
SAM in Ajax
12 reviews Ajax, ON

Fireplace replacement project

Had visited several fireplace centres for information and suggestions on an upcoming project to replace existing fireplace with gas insert. Jack was very informative and most helpful. Was not overwhelming or pushy and made sure that he covered all of the pros and cons with each style that I was looking for. The shop has a nice layout in which to see the different styles of fireplaces and they have a wonderful selection of traditional and contemporary styles. Very pleasant to deal with.

Vivienne Bradbury in North york
Vivienne Bradbury in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Gas fireplace insert in existing wood-burning fireplace

As you can see by my rating, I am very pleased with the service I received from Classic Fireplace. Josh Malcolm made sure I was completely satisfied with the work and my trim choices. Josh came when he said he would; he was courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable. My fireplace looks beautiful but alas, I have to wait until it gets cold again to use it! Very highly recommended!

vicki in North york
vicki in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

grill buying

the appliance was great! Te service and the delivery was fast and efficeint,
the people there were friendly and welcoming and helped me make the right choice. would go there again !

More about Classic Fireplace & Bbq Store

TORONTO - AJAX - WHITBY - SCARBOROUGH // Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store is YOUR FIREPLACE PROFESSIONAL.
We carry gas, electric & wood fireplaces (traditional, contemporary & modern), custom fireplace doors & mantels.
Accessories including tool sets, screens & wood holders.
BBQs, Smokers, charcoal grills and accessories!
We are open for business and we are following all Covid-19 regulations.
416-283-2783

Fireplaces and BBQ Equipment & Service
Gas fireplaces, wood stoves, electric fireplaces, gas inserts, gas logo sets, outdoor fireplaces, mantels, custom fireplace doors, custom mantels, toolsets, screens, hearth cleaning products. Natural gas and propane BBQs, built-in BBQs, charcoal grills, smokers, portable BBQs, BBQ accessories, patio heaters.
Professional gas, wood and electric fireplaces sales and installation. Fireplace service. BBQ sales experts.
Napoleon, Valor, Stuv, Jotul, Montigo, Ortal, Morso, Dimplex, Amantii, HearthStone, Solas, Real-Fyre, Multi-Cast, Fires of Tradition, Anvil, Pilgrim, Minuteman, FDM Co, Thermo-Rite, WD Metalcraft, Rutland, Big Green Egg, Lynx, The Outdoor Great Room Company, Dekko Concrete, HPC,
Traditional, Contemporary, Transitional, Modern
1982
VISA, Mastercard, American Express, personal cheque & cash
Certified Gas Technicians, WETT (Wood Energy Technology Transfer) certified & TSSA licensed
Product specific.