Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning

Maya
Maya
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Service

Their service is good and I highly recommend it! I am very much satisfied with everything that they did in Our Napoleon Furance it has been keeping us warm for quite a while now!

Juliet
Juliet

Summer feels

Our Napoleon Furance wroks well and has been keeping us warm for quite a while now! Their service is good and I highly recommend it to all my friends and relatives.

Dennis Murphy Trucking
Dennis Murphy Trucking
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

A+ Service!

Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning did a fantastic job installing multiple units to cool our shop and office. Respectful, clean, efficient, and took covid19 precautions seriously. Absolutely would recommend this company to anyone!

daniel in Toronto
daniel in Toronto
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Prompt professional service. Excellent value!

Installed a new gas line to our kitchen. Also altered out furnace vent to current code.
Instslled our new gas range
Very tidy work. Minimal destruction of the drywall.
Experts and they know what they are doing.
Very sharp prices.
Highly recommended AAA+

Mike in Maple Ridge
Mike in Maple Ridge

Outstanding Service

I have used Coleman when I replaced my furnace and hot water tank 8 years ago. I also came to them for a A/C purchase and install three years ago. They have been simply outstanding. They have always met their timeline for their work and have made sure that any amount quoted was exactly what I paid. They have made every service call and most recently I made an emergency call as my furnace did not appear to be working. Jeff showed up within half an hour and not only fixed the problem, he showed me what the issue was (a buildup of some dust, etc, that plugged a pipe) and showed me how to fix it myself. He didn't charge for the brief service, despite the fact it was on a Saturday and ensured that the heat was working before he left. I will continue to use and recommend Coleman without hesitation. My thanks to them and their crew!

Richard K
Richard K

just don't care enough

Loyalty is not part of this company's vocal; Coleman Heating installed my furnace and as a loyal customer I call them back for service plus my brother's place; I was willing to pay premium prices; Booked 3 weeks in advance; got cancelled with 36 hours notice; I already booked time off and their poor excuse is that they are too busy. the next available appmt was 2 weeks later. Not good enough...5 weeks for an appmt.

Hi Richard, It’s unfortunate to have to reschedule planed maintenance calls but when the temperature drops outside, we are needed elsewhere to restore heat in homes.

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Furnace, and Hot water tank replacement.

They replaced Old Furnace, and water tank, arrived at 9am and were finished just after 1pm, worked all the time, and did a great job with no mess to clean up after. We feel we got a good price, and a great deal with the water tank. Very friendly, and would Highly recommend them, Friendly workers and very friendly receptionist.

Thank you for the very nice review. Call us if you have any questions.

C&M Hessels from Maple Ridge
C&M Hessels from Maple Ridge
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

New Furnace & Hot Water Tank

This review is a long time coming. Coleman replaced our aged furnace & hot water tank nearly 2 years ago. Their response to our request for a quote was prompt and they came when promised, without delay. The gentleman who came to do the quote was very informative & professional. Ours was a tricky replacement due to the limited space and configuration of the existing furnace and hot water tank. They were able to handle these challenges.
His partner came to do the install but he postponed until he could source a particular boot for our metal roof that would ensure zero leakage. I really appreciated this attention to detail and the extra effort spent in making sure the installation was done well. All the work was done very professionally and with a minimum of disruption.
Our furnace and hot water tank have performed without a hitch. I would highly recommend.

Brian in Maple Ridge
Brian in Maple Ridge

New AIr Conditioning

Inquired about new A/C - prompt response to arrange visit and provide quotation. Installation was scheduled for following week. Arrived on time and completed installation within 4 hours. Prompt, courteous & professional. Highly recommend!

Hi Brian, Enjoy that new A/C of yours. Thank you for the review.

More about Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning