Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning

Charlotte
Charlotte
1 review Vancouver, BC

Very satisfied with the service!

I am loving my new heater! Thank you to Coleman heating for the quick and fast install! Very satisfied with the service! Will recommend to my friends and relative !

Viola Felton
Viola Felton

Huge thanks to Coleman Heating

Huge thanks to Coleman Heating, They were on time during the installation and gave me an awesome quotation! Really thank you so much guys for the amazing service. Excellent !

Gil Williams
Gil Williams
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Outstanding!

I received a very good quote for the new heating system Coleman heating goes above and beyond for their customers! Thank you so much Coleman Heating for a great service! Highly recommended

Peter in North Vancouver
Peter in North Vancouver
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Furnace callout

As always, the service we received from Coleman Heating and Air Conditioning was exceptional. The service person was polite and knew his product. He provided efficient and quick service and was also provided friendly advice on how to look after the appliance. I would highly recommend this company.

Anthony Cornett
Anthony Cornett

Good service!

Thank you for following protocol and wearing masks, Despite the challenges of working from home Coleman heating just installed a new heater that would keep me cool this summer! Thank you!

Gil Elkins
Gil Elkins
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Excellent Service!

If you're looking for a new heater and a great installers, Coleman heating will be your best choice! Honestly, it was recommended by a friend and now I am recommending their services to others! Kudos!

Edith
Edith

Such amazing work!

Such amazing work! My home is more comfortable to live in. It also made staying and working from home a lot easier. Thanks to the installation of the new heater. It's been great.

Travis
Travis
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Excellent service and accommodating staff

Thanks to the new heater everything in temperature in my home has been so much more bearable. Excellent service and accommodating staff. Big shout out to the crew! Thank you so much.

Hattie Boyd
Hattie Boyd
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Great!

Great service! They were very responsive and accommodating! They were able to install a new heater very proficiently and professionally. I'm so glad we hired them. Definitely a satisfied customer here!

Jimmy in Surrey
Jimmy in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Great Honest work

We used this Coleman in October 2020 to replace our furnace and to install a hot water on demand system at our recently bought house, I called them back last week to replace the old A/C unit. very reasonable company and they don't try to up sell you on different product. the crew is very professional and do a great job of cleaning up after themselves. very informative and knowledgeable when I asked Jeff about adding more heating vents to my basement and giving me a price on the work he told me I didn't need to add more heat I needed to add a return as the cold air wasn't being removed in order to bring the hot air down, I was happy to hear that and asked him to price that out for me then, once finished with the new A/C unit I paid the agreed upon price no extras charged and Jeff informed me that he went ahead and cut a return hole for me at no charge I just needed it install a grate over it.
We will definitely be recommending this company to everyone who asks.

More about Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning