Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

160 Torbay Road Markham ON L3R 1G6

Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

Best of Award '22 winner 12 timesBest of Award '22winner 12 times

Reviews for Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

New furnace and central air conditioner

Competitive pricing and amazing service from start to finish. Sean and the installer were sympathetic to my fear of anything to do with gas and went overboard to assuage my fear. Sean kept me abreast of when the installation would take place and the installer explained the installation in detail. Both were well-versed in the technical codes for gas installations. I highly recommend Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems.

Such a kind review, thank you so much for your trust. Will share this review to the rest of the team specially to Sean and the install crew for another job well done. Please do not hesitate to call at anytime should you need our help and have questions. All the best!

Zuba-Central

The service is really good - professional and responsive. They were able to solve my problem thru phone call without charging.

Diego in Toronto
Diego in Toronto

Replace boiler and water boiler for a combo boiler

We changed our former boiler and water heater for a combo boiler and Spring Home team was excellent and responsive for providing quotes, assessing the installation, figuring out challenges and providing solutions, performing the installation and administration process was smooth. They accommodated also some request that were not initially discussed during the initial assessment that goes beyond their regular work. Spring Home places customer satisfaction first and we highly recommend their services to other potential customers. Special thanks to George to accommodate our request and David and Peter for their excellent work during the installation.

Ted Richmond Hill in Toronto
Ted Richmond Hill in Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent service

Spring Heating replace an old furnace and installed a new humidifier. Great service, did an excellent job and cleaned up after themselves. Would certainly recommend the company to our neighbours.

Thank you for looking after me.

Hi Ted, thank you so much for your kind feedback so glad that you are happy and satisfied with our work, looking forward to assist you in many years to come. Thank you in advance for your future recommendations.

Joel in Thornhill
Joel in Thornhill

Great work on a challenging repair

The heat exchanger on my 15+ year old Ruud furnace was leaking water and needed to be replaced. Rodina at Spring Home ran interference with a Ruud distributor, ordered the required part and arranged for Spring Home's technicians to do the replacement work. Amir and his helper were polite, tidy, respectful (as in masked) and efficient workers and managed to do the repair in a reasonable number of hours. I am very satisfied with Spring Home and will call them if I ever need any other HVAC servicing. Highly recommended.

Hello Joel, Thank you for allowing Spring Home Heating and Cooling Systems Inc. the opportunity to service your HVAC equipment. So glad to hear that you are completely satisfied with our service. Thank you for taking the time to share such a great feedback, this is very essential to us. We continually strive to improve, as your satisfaction is our success. Please do not hesitate to call should you need our assistance in the future. Thank Joel!

Domenic in Maple
Domenic in Maple

Furnace and A/C replacement

Very impressed with this company starting with Sean, who came to my house immediately when my furnace broke during a cold spell, and also Shirley (the office administrator), who kept me in the loop with everything that was happening with my purchase. Once we agreed on a brand and price (extremely competitive) , he was able to have his company reroute the installers so that they could come over the very next day, which they did.

The most impressive part of this installation was the fact that I ordered a 5" filter that was not installed to my satisfaction. All I had to do was make one phone call and it was rectified immediately..... no questions asked and to perfection !!

Very difficult to find a company that offers this kind of service. I wish I had found them 2 months prior so that they could have taken care of the Hot Water tank for me.....instead of the other guys I hired.

Keep up the great work guys !

Hi Domenic, thank you for such a kind review, I will make sure to pass this on to the whole team specially to Sean, Shirley and the installation crew for a job well done. Review like this, inspires us all to do better at our trade. Thank you for your trust and the opportunity to assist you with your HVAC system. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Prime  from Toronto
Prime from Toronto

Good company, one-off communications glitch

Two older gas furnaces in old house. Had great experiences with this company and reviewed them favourably.

Called them this time for a furnace issue that looked like a shot controller for the blower motor. Great service from the office, tech was competent and pleasant, confirmed diagnosis, recommended replace old furnace because original equipment manufacturer's new board was priced at over $600.

I wanted to defer replacement for a year or two, and do both units at once. So, I proposed getting a lower cost alternative board from a big specialist company that was explicitly cross-matched and had been used by countless installers in this product line for years. Got the green light from the office.

Service manager over-rode in favour of the original manufacturer's board after I purchased the new board. Cancellation of service call was last minute. Apparently some regulatory issues and liability worries.

Frustrating, and some lost time and hassles to get this done elsewhere. Hence a lower score for this encounter than others, but I still like the company and would still recommend them despite this irksome miscommunication.

We are in trade and must follow the CAN/CSA B149 code that states that we must follow the manufacturers' instructions, otherwise, it is a code violation and we will get a warning and ticket from T.S.S.A. I totally understand what you said about White-Rogers' product and the chance of creating a problem is low. However, we have no choice. In the end, we will be the only person who takes responsibility if something happens. I apologized immensely for the miscommunication and for the inconvenience this has caused, we thank you for your understanding. All the best!

Lisa C
Lisa C

AC Installation

We had Spring Home install an AC unit in May 2021. We found Spring Home on Homestars and selected them based on rating and the conversations with the knowledgeable sales associate. We selected a Daikin A/C unit. House already had duct work. A/C unit installed at the back, requiring extra piping running outside the house.

Pros:
-Friendly, knowledgeable, professional staff. From the sales associate, to the installers, to the customer support.
-The installers did not rush the installation (took about a full day) and left the work area tidy

Happy with the unit so far. Have used Spring Home again for our furnace inspection, and would recommend them.

Hi Lisa, Thank you for sharing your experience. I will be sure to pass the nice compliment onto the rest of our team here at Spring Home. We look forward to doing business for many years to come.

Allan in Richmond Hill
Allan in Richmond Hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace, central AC and ductless AC

I've been a client of Spring Home Heating and Cooling since 2013.

I contacted them in October 2021 for a quote to replace my old furnace/central AC with high-efficiency units. I also wanted a ductless AC in my home office. It has three west-facing windows and gets really hot during the summer. The salesperson gave helpful suggestions about the equipment that would best suit my needs and their pricing was competitive.

A week later, a crew of three arrived as scheduled and installed the furnace and AC units within a day. They used drop cloths to protect my flooring and cleaned up the basement floor when they were done. The next morning, they installed the ductless AC in my office.

I am pleased with the pricing, installation and service offered by this company. I highly recommend Spring Home Heating and Cooling.

Thank you for such a kind review Allan and specially taking the time in posting this for others to see. So happy to know that we continue to gain your trust over the years, for that we are so grateful. Customer like you motivates us all to do better in our trade. Looking forward to be in business to you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to call at anytime should you need our assistance. Thank you once again for your continued trust. Take care and Be safe!

Rich
Rich

New Viessman Boiler Install

Spring Home replaced our old boiler with a condensing Viessman boiler. George provided a competitive and very-detailed quote for the work and was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. He was courteous, accessible, and happy to answer all my questions.
The two workers that installed my new system were polite, professional and detail-oriented. They didn't rush the job and the pride in the work was evident. I am happy they accommodated my request to layout the piping so that I gained a lot of storage space from my old system. We have been very happy with the installation and with everyone at Spring Home and would recommend them to others.

Hell Rich, so glad to hear that we have met your expectation and that you were satisfied and happy with the installation. customer's satisfaction is our number one priority. You have made a wise decision to work with George to assist you with your boiler system. Please do not hesitate to call at anytime if you have any questions or need our assistance in the future!

More about Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

==== YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR SUCCESS ======
2010-2020 Dave Lennox PREMIER Dealer
Authorized Dealer of Viessmann, Lochinvar, Weil McLain, NTI...boilers
Mitsubishi Electric Outstanding Performance Award Winner
Trane TCS Dealer
NATE (North American Technician Excellence)
If you're looking for an established, Reliable Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration contractor in the GTA area, you've come to the right place. Licensed and fully insured, Spring Home offers a complete installation and service department. Our experienced professionals are trained in residential, …