7581 Jane Street. Vaughan ON L4K 1X3

Mary Ann in Oshawa
Mary Ann in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Maintenance & cleaning fireplace service

Both fireplaces in our house are now up and running because of Saeid from Maple Air service! He is a knowledgeable, professional and an expert technician and definitely we will call him back for any future maintenance and repairs! Thank you Saeid!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace/ AC replacement

Quick price quoted and furnace/ AC replacement in 1 day to get heat back in cold weather. Price is competitive. Parts in stock and the crews did a good job. Recommend for any HVAC service.
Duncan

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

AC and Furnace replacement

Maple Air is one of the best contractors I have been working with. The replacement of my old AC and Furnace went smooth, completed in one day, very pleasant technicians and sales people.
The sales agent ( Omid ) was very helpful and always responded to my concerns, emails, phone calls.
The only recommendation I have is for the technicians to work a bit harder on finishes, to make their work look more professional.
Good job Maple Air!

Sam in Brampton
Sam in Brampton

Residential Boiler Replacement

Omid, Reza and Farzad from Mapleair have been really helpful during my boiler breakdown. They have replaced the boiler really fast for me and provided very professional installation and customer service. 100% recommended and thank you guys

Hi Sam,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your boiler and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

heating-cooling-boilers

Ductless System

Our need was to find the right system to supplement our existing heating. We spoke with 3 companies and although all offered a solution Farzad of Mapleair provided what we needed. He was courteous, professional and knowledgeable offering answers and solutions to questions and concerns. We made our decision to go with Mapleair; the appointment was set, there was follow the day before and the installation team with Farshid arrived in time explained what was involved with the installation. They completed ahead of the scheduled time and walked us through how the unit worked. Farshid was professional and very efficient. This experience from start to finish was very positive, we would definitely use Mapleair in the future and recommend them.

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your ductless system installation and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

Regular maintenance

Saeid was very professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. Replaced all filters, vacuumed furnace etc. and checked everything. Arrived on time and called before he came. Will definitely have Maple Air back for servicing - great company

Excellent!

Thank you for your positive feedback and review. We do appreciate you being our client and we look forward serving you for all of your heating and cooling inquiries and services.

Emelia
Emelia

New furnace purchase

I needed to replace my old furnace and I contacted others online but maple air was amazing. From giving quotes, to purchase and installing they were amazing. The sale personal was very polite and answered all my questions even after the deal was done. The installation guys were friendly as well. I was worried about covid protocols but they were very good.
I would recommend anyone looking to replace thier furnace to contact them. You won't be disappointed.

Hi Emelia,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Carrier Furnace Installation and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

heating-air-conditioning-hvac

Rosie in Ottawa
Rosie in Ottawa

FURNACE AND AIR CONDITIONER REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE

I used maple air to repair my furnace. my original installer did not perform a good job on venting out the furnace and there were code issues with the installation. Maple Air was referred to us and i used them to repair and inspect my heating system.

I also called them in the summer time as my ac was leaking water and maple air technician azam fixed the issue with the coil

I would recommend them to people in toronto looking for heating and cooling needs

Hi Rosie,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your furnace and conditioner service request from maple air and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

Niclas
Niclas

Fireplace Pilot Light Fix/Clean

Fireplace Needed Repairing - Saeid and Samuel did the work. They did the full cleaning of the PILOT light encasement and also cleaned the glass. We would recommend them in the future.

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Fireplace Service and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

fireplaces-hvac-heating-cooling

Jacqui R
Jacqui R
1 review Newmarket, ON

New Carrier High Efficiency Furnace and AC -sales & installation

When we knew our furnace was dying, I called for a quote - Omid was here the same day, explained it all and they were much cheaper than Enbridge for the exact same items. Installation by Farshid and his helper was wonderful, an experienced and courteous team. Explained how to work everything to us when they were finished. They protected our floors and even swept up after themselves. I was so pleased with the service from sales to installation and though I hope I do not have to use them, I know that their service when I have a problem will be of equal quality. I cannot recommend this company enough.

Hi Jacqui,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Carrier furnace and AC install and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

More about Maple Air Inc

At Maple Air Inc Heating and Cooling we value "Quality Service" and our goal is to bring comfort to your home and ultimately your family. We specialize in Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of all heating and cooling systems for both residential and commercial. Our knowledgeable service team is fully dedicated to help you with any issues and inquiries regarding your heating and cooling needs.
Maple Air Inc. Services:
•Duct Work for residential and Commercial
•Gas Piping for BBQ & Stove
•Fireplaces

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
- Air Conditioners - Furnace - Boilers - Tankless Water heater - Rooftop units - heatpump - duct-less air conditioners - Air Handler - Fireplace - Thermostats - Indoor air quality systems - Humidifier - Air Cleaner - HRV/ ERV
- Installation of air conditioner and furnace - Duct Work for residential and commercial units - Gas piping for BBQ, Stove, and Dryer - Air Conditioner and Furnace Maintenance - Tank-less water heater installation and tune up - Repair on all heating and cooling systems - Extended protection for heating and cooling equipment - Duct Cleaning - Financing options available for equipment purchase
Authorized Dealer of: - Carrier - Amana - Rinnai - Navien - Napoleaon - HoneyWell - NEST - ECOBEE
-Commercial & Residential HVAC -Custom Fireplaces - Custom home HVAC renovation - Duct Work - Gas Piping - Air Conditioner and furnace installation and repair for residential and commercial - Oil to Gas Conversions - Radiator Systems - In-floor Heating
1999