Maple Air Inc

7581 Jane Street. Vaughan ON L4K 1X3

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Maple Air Inc

Happy Mom
Happy Mom

Seasonal A/C maintenance

Our technician Neal was very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and efficient and took the time to answer all of our questions. We would definitely recommend!

Mehmet in Ottawa
Mehmet in Ottawa
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

new furnace

I had 2 new furnaces installed by Maple Air and technician Mr. Farshid is the guy with knowledge and meticulous work. Thanks to him. Also Thanks to Mr. Reza who planned and organized the work.

Heating and cooling

Maple Air replaced my furnace and air conditioner two years ago with Carrier units and now maintain them with regularly scheduled visits. The installation crew from Maple, and especially Reza, did an outstanding job of solving some unique challenges related to the design and build of my home. The maintenance staff are also very capable and professional in their demeanour.

Amy & David in Kanata
Amy & David in Kanata

Ductless heat pump instalation

Maple Air was great from beginning to end. Farzad came to give us a quote and provided some great suggestions for us to think about. We relied on his expertise on our final decisions for the heat pump setup. He kept in contact throughout the whole process.

Farshid and Hadi came by to install a few days after our initial consultation with Farzad. Farshid and Hadi were amazing! They took extra precaution to minimize the mess made, and also vacuumed all the debris. They were super efficient and gave us great advice on where to install and place the units.

Andrew in Old Toronto
Andrew in Old Toronto

Great service

Recently had our ductless and central air system serviced by maple air. Neal was very professional and passionate about his work. He went above and beyond to ensure everything was performing optimally.

Ductless AC

Farzad and the team at Maple Air were fantastic, and I can't recommend them enough. My wife and I were shopping for a new ductless AC system and they were prompt, detailed, and helped us through the process from start to finish.

Further, we found Farzad to be extremely knowledgable and clear in what he would recommend for our space. We received honest information and there was never a time where we felt like we were being simply upsold.

Gas insert - family room

Great service by Maple Air. Staff are so accommodating, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. Despite challenges with manufacturing delays, Maple Air went out of their way in keeping us posted and pushed for a speedy delivery. Lisa, Amid , great team to work with and quality of work is first class! Would use them again and am in the process of updating our basement family room insert with them!

Riverdale Toronto
Riverdale Toronto

Excellent service installing a heat pump

I highly recommend Maple Air Inc. for their work. Farzad and his crew were professional and efficient from the moment they stepped into our home. The installation took a full day to instal a heat pump, and three ductless units in our home. The pump and units are great quality. We're grateful for the hard work Maple Air had put in before and during the install, even providing a Greener Homes grant assessment.

My only concern was with their finance company, Financeit Canada. From Financeit's problematic, glitchy website interface that somehow generated two separate loans, to the Financeit staff that kept referring us to the wrong loan number, the loan process was unclear, unnecessarily time-consuming and surprisingly rude, not that any of that was Maple Air's fault. If you have a different payment option available, I would recommend using it instead of Financeit.

Doris W -Brampton
Doris W -Brampton

Carrier Ductless 2 Zone Heat Pump & Air

I highly recommend Maple Air, from my first contact with Farzad, he came to my home to give a quote, to the installation, they were all prompt, knowledgeable & very professional. My home has electric baseboard heaters. I am so happy with the Carrier Ductless system, I have never been so cool in the summer & warm in the winter. The big bonus is that I am saving money on my hydro bills.

Merareview786
Merareview786

Installation of Heat pump and Furnace

Thank you Maple Air for all your assistance to replace my old AC and Furnace. Farzad was very knowledgeable. He recommended to install heat pump with Furnace. Installation went smooth. All technicians were great but would like special thank to Farsid. He was very professional, answered all my questions. Again, thanks Maple Air.

More about Maple Air Inc

At Maple Air Inc Heating and Cooling we value "Quality Service" and our goal is to bring comfort to your home and ultimately your family. We specialize in Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of all heating and cooling systems for both residential and commercial. Our knowledgeable service team is fully dedicated to help you with any issues and inquiries regarding your heating and cooling needs.
Maple Air Inc. Services:
•Duct Work for residential and Commercial
•Gas Piping for BBQ & Stove
•Fireplaces

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
- Air Conditioners - Furnace - Boilers - Tankless Water heater - Rooftop units - heatpump - duct-less air conditioners - Air Handler - Fireplace - Thermostats - Indoor air quality systems - Humidifier - Air Cleaner - HRV/ ERV
- Installation of air conditioner and furnace - Duct Work for residential and commercial units - Gas piping for BBQ, Stove, and Dryer - Air Conditioner and Furnace Maintenance - Tank-less water heater installation and tune up - Repair on all heating and cooling systems - Extended protection for heating and cooling equipment - Duct Cleaning - Financing options available for equipment purchase
Authorized Dealer of: - Carrier - Amana - Rinnai - Navien - Napoleaon - HoneyWell - NEST - ECOBEE
-Commercial & Residential HVAC -Custom Fireplaces - Custom home HVAC renovation - Duct Work - Gas Piping - Air Conditioner and furnace installation and repair for residential and commercial - Oil to Gas Conversions - Radiator Systems - In-floor Heating
1999