Maple Air Inc

Reviews for Maple Air Inc

Cooking in Toronto
Cooking in Toronto

Ductless AC/HEAT PUMP installation

The maple air installers were quick and efficient. It took a day to install a three unit system. They cleaned up well after themselves and were very polite.
The salesman who gave the estimate was also excellent he presented a number of options and even made sure I understood about the energy rebate I could get from the government. That was one of the major reasons I chose this company.

matousmp
matousmp

Infinity Two Stage furnace + 16 SEER perfomance Ac + Tankless

MAPLE AIR representative after thorough inspection of our old furnace and it's location provided two options of replacement for the furnace, boiler and air conditioner. On our request the company was able to deliver in nine and install equipment in one days. Two technicians were very professional and provided us with detail instructions how to operate all equipment.

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto

Air Condition

Fast, reliable service. The air condition was install just when the heat wave hit us at the beginning of June.Farzad is great and easy to deal with. Farshid did great job installing it.

Great service above and beyond

We needed help with our air conditioner. Maple Air promised to come quickly and actually came quicker than that. Ended up needing a new one. Saeid gave up his weekend to make sure our family was helped. Thank you so much.

LH from Vaughan
LH from Vaughan

Consistently great service

I have been using Maple Air for all my HVAC needs for many years.
All of their staff (sales, customer service, technicians) are helpful, professional, and fair.
They attend to problems quickly and efficiently and help me to plan and make decisions along the way.
This time, it turned out that I needed to replace my furnace. They presented the options and facilitated the installation quickly and easily (same day!)
All in all, I would feel confident recommending Maple Air to anyone!

scott
scott

Another Great Job From Maple Air

I’ve purchased 2 Furnances and an AC unit from Maple Air. I’m happy with their work. They helped me out when my furnace stopped working in the middle of a cold snap and installed a new one the same day.

This week they tuned up my AC unit and the technician was very professional and outlined all available options when explaining the required repair.

When service issues do arise they are quick to address them.

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Ductless AC Installation

I called Maple Air looking to have a ductless AC unit installed. Farzad was informative, prompt and friendly. He walked me through the process, answered all my questions and was able to set up a consultation within a day of us speaking. The project took only a few days to complete from the first phone call and the service was excellent! Thanks so much to Farzad & the whole Maple Air team!

Air Conditioning Installation

We are so lucky we found Maple Air. They successfully installed an AC in our belated Father's home, who never had an AC. We initially used another company to install the AC. The other company hit a major roadblock, and told us that they would unfortunately have to cause major drywall damage, in our beautiful finished basement or install a conduit all around the house. We were not wanting either proposal, so we called Maple Air. Farzad had provided a prior quote, in which he smartly detected that we needed their electricians, to do the electrical work. He was correct in his observation. Maple Air resolved the issue, and their electrician and the 2 Farzad's crew were geniuses. They installed it on the weekend, and did a beautiful job implementing the material/parts on the furnace. They also didn't have to move our thermostat, in which the other company said it was essential to do so. They installed the AC in the back of the house, in an excellent location on the patio. Many people on the street have their AC's installed in the front of their house, because of the same complicated issue that Maple Air resolved. We also received a better brand named AC. Thank you so much for successfully installing an AC in our childhood home, Annie & Tracy.

Alex and Nic
Alex and Nic

Ductless A/C

Great service. They were honest, reliable, friendly. Would recommend Maple Air to any one who needs ductless air conditioning installed in a condo. I need to fill 30 words, but I've said it all.

Ductless 3 zone a/c installed

Farzad, the sales person, was very accommodating and offered a great deal. Farshid led the installation team. They come in as promised. We discussed the job and Farshid had some good suggestions. They worked fast and clean. Job well done. Would recommend.

More about Maple Air Inc

At Maple Air Inc Heating and Cooling we value "Quality Service" and our goal is to bring comfort to your home and ultimately your family. We specialize in Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of all heating and cooling systems for both residential and commercial. Our knowledgeable service team is fully dedicated to help you with any issues and inquiries regarding your heating and cooling needs.
Maple Air Inc. Services:
•Duct Work for residential and Commercial
•Gas Piping for BBQ & Stove
•Fireplaces

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
- Air Conditioners - Furnace - Boilers - Tankless Water heater - Rooftop units - heatpump - duct-less air conditioners - Air Handler - Fireplace - Thermostats - Indoor air quality systems - Humidifier - Air Cleaner - HRV/ ERV
- Installation of air conditioner and furnace - Duct Work for residential and commercial units - Gas piping for BBQ, Stove, and Dryer - Air Conditioner and Furnace Maintenance - Tank-less water heater installation and tune up - Repair on all heating and cooling systems - Extended protection for heating and cooling equipment - Duct Cleaning - Financing options available for equipment purchase
Authorized Dealer of: - Carrier - Amana - Rinnai - Navien - Napoleaon - HoneyWell - NEST - ECOBEE
-Commercial & Residential HVAC -Custom Fireplaces - Custom home HVAC renovation - Duct Work - Gas Piping - Air Conditioner and furnace installation and repair for residential and commercial - Oil to Gas Conversions - Radiator Systems - In-floor Heating
1999