7581 Jane Street. Vaughan ON L4K 1X3

Reviews for Maple Air Inc

EG
EG

Carrier hybrid heating system

Maple Air installed a new hybrid heating system on my premises which included a gas furnace, heat-pump, system control, evaporator coil, germicidal air purifier and humidifier. The entire process from purchasing to installation was handled professionally. The installation was top notch and completed in one day and on the promised date. I would highly recommend!

Hi Ernie,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Carrier Cold Climate Heat pump Hybrid System installation and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

RodP
RodP

Carrier AC installation, Heating system installation, Thermostat installation

I recently purchased a Carrier AC and Heating system from Maple Air company. All staff are professional, courteous and very respectful especially the Sales Person Farzad. From the initial quote process through to the end of the install of the A/C and furnace, I was nothing but impressed with the staff. Always available to answer any questions and everything was installed as described. You will not be disappointed with this team of professionals.

Hi Rod,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Carrier Infinity Furnace + Performance Air conditioner installation and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

Barbara in Oakville
Barbara in Oakville

Carrier Infinity 2-Stage Furnace and Performance AC

I can't say enough good things about Maple Air Inc. They deliver an excellent customer service along with quality products and knowledge. The best of all combinations!
Farzad was professional and offered a competitive quote on the spot. He also arranged for a quick installation in 2 days!
The installers exceeded my expectations of workmanship, cleanliness and Covid 19 precautions. Farshid was kind and explained new system and helped with Ecobee3 Lite thermostat set up.
I am very satisfied with my new Carrier Infinity Furnace and AC.
Thank you Maple Air Inc. Team for an exceptional experience!

Hi Barbara,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Carrier Infinity Furnace + Performance Ac System installation and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

Eugene in Mississauga
Eugene in Mississauga

Multiport ductless heatpump

If you’re looking for a ductless system, Maple Air is well versed and experienced in this space. From our initial conversations and follow up with Omid, he was prompt and answered any questions I had. The installers led by Farshid completed the job professionally including cleanup and took into account my input on where to run the lines, etc to minimize any visual impact. Very pleased!

Hi Eugene,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Carrier Cold Climate Ductless System installation and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

Elliot f.
Elliot f.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Carrier Furnace installed by Maple Air

Pleased with our experience with Maple Air. After my 15 year old Lennox furnace broke down it was time for a new furnace. Rather than make a snap decision on the first HVAC company I called I met with 5 different companies.
Farzad from Maple Air was genuine and provided balanced views on a number of different products. I ultimately chose a Carrier Infinity series 2-stage 100 btu furnace. It’s relatively quiet and is far superior to my old furnace at distributing the heat throughout our home (roughly 3700 sq ft). Did I mention there is also a rebate Carrier is offering such that the price difference compared to the performance series furnace was relatively small. Installation was on time, the servicemen kept the area clean and they must have done a good job. I deliberately waited a few days to write this review to ensure every thing operates properly. I appreciate the Ecobee thermostat Maple Air provided. I was stuck in the dark ages with my previous thermostat model. The whole family is satisfied and would highly recommend Maple Air and will likely be calling Farzad in the Spring to address my similarly aged AC.

Hi Elliot,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Carrier Infinity installation and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

Jaime in Ottawa
Jaime in Ottawa

Professional & Quality

Maple Air is a HVAC company you want to call for your heating needs. They provide professional, fast, quality service & installation with competitive pricing. I got the my heating needs assessed and provided with 2 different options/quotes in just a few hours. While the agreed install appointment time was not met, their HVAC sales consultant Phillip called me the day before to work out a new time schedule. I even got a call when the installer was on his way. The installation was flawless and fast and my basement even got the red carpet treatment as Farshid & his assistant lined the stairs and the path to the furnace room with red protective mat. And they cleaned and took all the garbage with them. Farshid and his assistant were very courteous and respectful as well. My big thanks to Phillip, Farshid and his assistant!

Hi Jaime,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for HVAC System Installation, and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

Heat Pump install

Highly recommend Maple Air. Farzad was extremely helpful and generous with his time. He helped to troubleshoot a last minute complication, and we are very happy with the unit. The installers did an excellent job.

Alfredo in Scarborough
Alfredo in Scarborough

Napoleon Alluravision™ NEFL50CHD

After a positive furnace and A/C install about a year ago, it was a no brainer to call them again to recommend a modern new fireplace that met our design plan. Once again Omid and his team came through and recommended the Napoleon Alluravision™ NEFL50CHD.
Can be connected to 120 or 240 volts depending on the heat requirement needed.
Looking forward to calling again to install electric air purifier.
The office staff go out of their way to accommodate an appointment that meets your schedule.
You can Shop around as I did but…..
the referral I received was under rated as they treat you more than a customer ……I’d say family …..

Tatsiana in Mississauga
Tatsiana in Mississauga

A/C & furnace replacement

We have replaced our A/C and furnace last week Sales and technician showed up in time were very professional, and easy to communicate. Offered several ppayments options. Cleaned after completing.

Tracey Lakeshore Village
Tracey Lakeshore Village

Heat pump and 4 wall-mounted distributors

I am thoroughly pleased with the installation and service we have received from Maple Air. From my first contact with Farzad through to the post-installation follow-up, the entire Maple Air team was exceptionally courteous and professional. Farzad walked me through options for my home, coordinated an energy efficiency audit needed to take advantage of a subsidy rebate program and scheduled the installation within a short time period to ensure our home would be comfortable as soon as possible. The installation crew was punctual, extremely polite and courteous, and worked very hard to complete the installation of a heat pump and 4 wall-mounted distributor units in one day. The final product is excellent and I have already recommended Maple Air’s services to friends and neighbours.

More about Maple Air Inc

At Maple Air Inc Heating and Cooling we value "Quality Service" and our goal is to bring comfort to your home and ultimately your family. We specialize in Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of all heating and cooling systems for both residential and commercial. Our knowledgeable service team is fully dedicated to help you with any issues and inquiries regarding your heating and cooling needs.
Maple Air Inc. Services: