7581 Jane Street. Vaughan ON L4K 1X3

Reviews for Maple Air Inc

Mona from Maple
Mona from Maple

Furnace Replacement

Our furnace stopped working on Wednesday afternoon and needed to be replaced. We called around and none of the companies we called could replace the furnace before Friday morning. We were without heat on Wednesday night when it was brutally cold outside. Temperature was dropping to -24 degrees on Thursday night and we were very concerned about spending another cold night and our pipes potentially bursting in this cold temperature. We called Maple Air and talked to Reza. He came over and promised to get our furnace replaced that same day. Thanks to Reza, Farshid and Hadi and we had heat by 9 pm! They were all very professional, courteous and Farshid and Hadi protected our floors and left the job site clean. Great job!

Paul R from Richmond Hill
Paul R from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New furnace purchase and installation

on the Friday night before the big snow storm, my furnace started smelling and needed to be shut off. Reza called me and visited me early Saturday morning and went through hoops to replace my furnace on SUNDAY, the day before the storm. He was professional, extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and intent on resolving our dilemma. I HIGHLY recommend Maple Air, on every level.

Dania
Dania

Phone assist to get my heat working again during major SNOWSTORM

HUGE SNOWSTORM/BLIZZARD today in Toronto. Midday, our house was getting cold and the temp dropping. Heat wasn't working. I called Maple Air who do my regular servicing of my AC and Furnace. Farzad answered the phone and walked me through a few simple steps to get the furnace working again. It looks like my filter, close to 6 months old, needed an early change. So I put in a new filter, turned the furnace off and then on to reset it, reset the temperature control pad, and within a half hour we had heat. It has been warm all day. Maple Air is the best. Thank you!!!! :)

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Furnace Replacement

It was Saturday evening at around 7 pm minus 25 degrees outside with the wind chill and Our furnace stopped working . Called Maple Air right away. They tried guiding us over the phone to see if we would be able to diagnose the issue and hopefully get it up and working again. We had no luck, and they told us all their service people were presently booked on calls and hopefully they could send someone over later that evening or tomorrow morning. Our indoor temperature was dropping very rapidly and at this rate we started to worry that our pipes could eventually freeze and burst! So we called Maple Air back at around 10 pm to see if anyone became immediately available. The answer unfortunately was no. We were speaking to Reza and he said he would come over personally and see if he could help. It would take him about an hour because that’s how far he lived from us. After working on it for over 30 minutes it became obvious that we needed a new furnace. He told us they had the new better high efficiency replacement furnace at their shop and they would be able to install this new furnace the next morning. Omid took over and made this happen as promised. By mid afternoon on Sunday the installation was complete. We finally had heat to our great relief. So in less than 24 hours Maple Air delivered! Our indoor temperature was freezing cold. I truly believe if they were not as super prompt as they were our pipes would have burst and we would have been in a lot bigger trouble. Many thanks Maple Air and to Omid, Reza, and the two installers. Great job! Sam W.

Ivans B.
Ivans B.

Furnace and AC

The work was done quickly and efficiently. After a year and a half, the furnace and air conditioning are working perfectly. The noise from the air conditioner has been reduced by 75%. Electricity costs have dropped by about 20%. Good Job. Thanks

Dear client,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Furnace and air conditioner installation and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

EG
EG

Carrier hybrid heating system

Maple Air installed a new hybrid heating system on my premises which included a gas furnace, heat-pump, system control, evaporator coil, germicidal air purifier and humidifier. The entire process from purchasing to installation was handled professionally. The installation was top notch and completed in one day and on the promised date. I would highly recommend!

Hi Ernie,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Carrier Cold Climate Heat pump Hybrid System installation and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

RodP
RodP

Carrier AC installation, Heating system installation, Thermostat installation

I recently purchased a Carrier AC and Heating system from Maple Air company. All staff are professional, courteous and very respectful especially the Sales Person Farzad. From the initial quote process through to the end of the install of the A/C and furnace, I was nothing but impressed with the staff. Always available to answer any questions and everything was installed as described. You will not be disappointed with this team of professionals.

Hi Rod,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Carrier Infinity Furnace + Performance Air conditioner installation and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

Barbara in Oakville
Barbara in Oakville

Carrier Infinity 2-Stage Furnace and Performance AC

I can't say enough good things about Maple Air Inc. They deliver an excellent customer service along with quality products and knowledge. The best of all combinations!
Farzad was professional and offered a competitive quote on the spot. He also arranged for a quick installation in 2 days!
The installers exceeded my expectations of workmanship, cleanliness and Covid 19 precautions. Farshid was kind and explained new system and helped with Ecobee3 Lite thermostat set up.
I am very satisfied with my new Carrier Infinity Furnace and AC.
Thank you Maple Air Inc. Team for an exceptional experience!

Hi Barbara,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Carrier Infinity Furnace + Performance Ac System installation and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

Eugene in Mississauga
Eugene in Mississauga

Multiport ductless heatpump

If you’re looking for a ductless system, Maple Air is well versed and experienced in this space. From our initial conversations and follow up with Omid, he was prompt and answered any questions I had. The installers led by Farshid completed the job professionally including cleanup and took into account my input on where to run the lines, etc to minimize any visual impact. Very pleased!

Hi Eugene,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Carrier Cold Climate Ductless System installation and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

Elliot f.
Elliot f.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Carrier Furnace installed by Maple Air

Pleased with our experience with Maple Air. After my 15 year old Lennox furnace broke down it was time for a new furnace. Rather than make a snap decision on the first HVAC company I called I met with 5 different companies.
Farzad from Maple Air was genuine and provided balanced views on a number of different products. I ultimately chose a Carrier Infinity series 2-stage 100 btu furnace. It’s relatively quiet and is far superior to my old furnace at distributing the heat throughout our home (roughly 3700 sq ft). Did I mention there is also a rebate Carrier is offering such that the price difference compared to the performance series furnace was relatively small. Installation was on time, the servicemen kept the area clean and they must have done a good job. I deliberately waited a few days to write this review to ensure every thing operates properly. I appreciate the Ecobee thermostat Maple Air provided. I was stuck in the dark ages with my previous thermostat model. The whole family is satisfied and would highly recommend Maple Air and will likely be calling Farzad in the Spring to address my similarly aged AC.

Hi Elliot,

Thank you so much for using Maple Air Inc for your Carrier Infinity installation and leaving us such a positive review. We loved working with you and are so happy you appreciate our service. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future projects, we hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

More about Maple Air Inc

At Maple Air Inc Heating and Cooling we value "Quality Service" and our goal is to bring comfort to your home and ultimately your family. We specialize in Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of all heating and cooling systems for both residential and commercial. Our knowledgeable service team is fully dedicated to help you with any issues and inquiries regarding your heating and cooling needs.
Maple Air Inc. Services: