C.Aurora Paving LTD

Reviews for C.Aurora Paving LTD

Jean in Port Perry
Jean in Port Perry
1 review Hampton, ON

Driveway and sidewalk - concrete and paving

C.Aurora Paving provided a new driveway and sidewalk. Mike and crew are professional and friendly. We are very impressed with their work. We highly recommend them.

A. Malcolm, Property Manager
A. Malcolm, Property Manager

Repaving Condominium common driveways and pathway system

Alex of C. Aurora Paving provided a detailed quote for Condo Board review. Their quote beat out 2 other providers and they were easy to work with and completed and excellent job of the roadways, concrete curbs and walkway system.

Summers&Co.
Summers&Co.
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Paving plaza parking lot

We have used C.Aurora Paving on multiple projects over many years and don’t even think about who we will call for any of our paving jobs. They provide not only top quality(perfectionist), but good pricing. This is why we have referred them to others as well who are also using them on their paving jobs and they are very pleased as well.
They do our residential and commercial paving.
We highly recommend the C.Aurora Paving Team if you want one less decision to worry about.
Sincerely
Rick

Thank you rick for the kind words, It is always a pleasure to work with you!

Nick
Nick
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent Work & Service

As a landscape construction contractor that works on a wide array of outdoor projects - asphalt is on almost all of our projects. I've gotten to know C.Aurora over the years as they've helped us with our asphalt projects and they have been nothing but an absolute pleasure to work along with consistent and quality asphalt work. All of their staff are knowledgeable and very helpful when it comes to discussing projects so that we get it done the right way, I know I can rely on them to get the job done.

Thank you nick, we look forward to working with you again this coming season!

Jason Mclean
Jason Mclean

Great durable driveway

Our driveway was paved last summer by Mike team at C Aurora Paving. The crew was outstanding and it shows in their workmanship. After the harsh winter we have had our driveway has held up great. I am very pleased and would highly recommend this company.

Happy to hear, Thank you for the review

Andrea &.
Andrea &.
5 reviews Whitby, ON

driveway repair from their job already done

Thanks Mike for getting on top of this. The repair looks great and is now ready for the new home owner...
The boys were very quick and there early. Much thanks...

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Driveway paving

worst job ever ! also destroy my neigbours lawn and mine. Do not use these guys. Too much money for a poor job. Should of used C and D paving Co.

Good Morning,

Could you please contact us at the office so that we can look into this?
Thank you.

Mojo
Mojo
1 review Oshawa, ON

Good job

No issues company was responsive and helpful. Job was done on time. However I am noticing some very small cracks on the drive way. Not sure if this is normal. I will follow up with the company.

Thank you for the great review! Please contact us should you find any issues.

David in Bowmanville
David in Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Driveway re-paveing

Mike (the Owner) showed up May 26, 2020 for the initial estimate on time. Discussed the problems with growth of weeds coming through asphalt. Mike reassured my wife and me that this would not be a problem after grading was done.
Excavation done June 11, 2020

The Crew showed up July 09 - a month later to do the paving.
The team ran like a well oiled machine and very cautious of the surrounding area

I really like the look of black top Asphalt. Nice and clean edges

Review has 1 previous version

CR  - Oshawa
CR - Oshawa
17 reviews Oshawa, ON

Treated like a second class citizen

I called the company and asked them for a quote. They promised to have the old driveway removed at a specific time. While they were digging my driveway, four or 5 neighbors approached the pavers and got quotes to do their driveways as well. On paving day, my driveway was done last (even though I was the one who called first). I got the left over gravel, which was not enough and I complained to the workers. They removed some from another driveway, but, when I went inside, I saw them removing some of it again. There was also an electrical cord hanging loosely near the driveway, rather than asking me to move it or moving it themselves, they paved right over it. Luckily, it was near stairs, but, it is still buried. In addition, you could see tiny rocks all over, as if there was not enough tar laid. The workers really do need to be more respectful when they work with women. I find their comments "too familiar" and not at all professional. I am sure they speak very respectfully to men in this instance. When I am paying to have a job done, it should be done with the most care and consideration for the customer.

More about C.Aurora Paving LTD

C. Aurora Paving has provided commercial and residential paving services in Ontario since 1978.

With our focus on experienced people, safety, and environmental responsibility, you get quality and professional paving results the first time - all of our work is fully guaranteed.

Specialized in paving driveways, asphalt removal, parking lots, and resurfacing.

We are a family owned and operated paving business and have enjoyed over 30 years of success, paving Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Stouffville, Courtice, Bownamville, Newcastle, Port Hope, Cobourg, Port Perry, Claremont, Ashburn, Brooklin, Tyrone, Blackstock, Bethany, Ponty Pool, Hampton, Orono, and Caesarea .

Commercial Parking Lots