20 Briggs Avenue Richmond Hill ON L4B 1N2

Reviews for All Seasons Painting & Decorating

Bathroom and bedroom paint

We Have worked with Leo several times. Very impressive.
Excellent work. Reliable. Honest. Professional. Tidy. Punctual

Thank you, SK for your kind words and trust in our workmanship so many times.
We appreciate your business.
Neste Regards,
Leo Kunzendorff
ASPD

Ian
Ian

Hire them!

Leo and team exceeded my expectation. Professional. Curious and exactly what I needed with all the other projects on the go. Hire them. You won’t be disappointed. Thanks Leo! Will hire again!

Hi Ian,
Thank you for you kind words.
It was a pleasure to work for you. Thanks for being accommodating.
I look forward to working with you again !
Best of luck,
Leo Kunzendorff

Janey in Toronto
Janey in Toronto

Painting of ceilings and staircases

I called Leo for this painting project and he came the next day to assess and give a quote, which was very reasonable. They came the following week and completed everything in one day. Excellent job and cleaned everything up and left it spotless.
Very efficient and professional company

Highly recommend All Seasons Painting & Decorating

Thank you Janey again for your kind words. We feel encouraged to continually providing quality workmanship to our clients.
We appreciate your business!
Regards,
Leo

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Painting perfection!

Leo was great, very knowledgeable, and really clean. He had good ideas about what to do to make our kid's rooms feel like. At the end of the job, he left everything spotless and we were shocked that he didn't even get paint on his own clohes! Truly a master at work!

Hi guys, thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you. Recognitions like that encourage us, even more, to excel in what we do to serve our customers. Thanks for your business.
Best regards,
Leo kunzendorff

Rafael
Rafael
4 reviews Newcastle, ON

Home Painting

I absolutely recommend Leo and the All Seasons Painting team for any paint job - they are amazing, skilled, and super kind, perfect combination for these types of projects. Leo and his partner Jerome (amazing duo) were always professional, detail-oriented, respectful and responsive. We recently moved into our new home which had all sorts of colors ranging from grey to green to dark blue to a very striking pink. My wife and I wanted a fresh start. Leo and Jerome helped us completely transform our new place applying a uniform and beautiful paint job throughout the entire house and it looks spectacular now, almost like a magazine or instagram ready home! We are so happy about the result and truly recommend them for any paint job!

Hi Rafael & Conchita,
I want to thank you so much first for your business and secondly for being kind and patient and very easy to work with! For your kind words on this review.
I hope we can do business again in the near future. After all it was a great pleasure to serve you!
Blessings,
Léo Kunzendorff
ASPD

Painting and patching

I found Leo and his partner Jerome very professional. Their work was perfect and I would certainly recomend them to anyone looking for painting.

Hi Bridget,
Thank you for your kind words in describing our workmanship. It was a great pleasure to serve you.
Best regards
Léo

Exterior painting

Leo and his team took their time to get our 70’s angel stone painted right (in every nook and cranny!! Thanks for a careful job- a great make-over for the front of our house!

Heather, thank you soo much for your rating about our workmanship. I am glad you are satisfied, and that is what is our motivation to render the best job we possibly can. Best regards.

Teresa in Toronto
Teresa in Toronto

Painting of iron railings and deck

Having All Seasons Painting do the work we needed was a joy. They were always on time, they worked very hard and made no mess or noise. We hardly knew they were there. We had to have them back for a minor touch up and they came right away. We would hire them back in a heartbeat.

Teresa thank you soo much for your kind words. I am glad to know that you were satisfied with our work. It's a great feeling knowing that one more client is happy with our work. Be well.

Vanessa
Vanessa
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Real Estate Office Wallpaper

We needed an accent wall done in our Real Estate Office and we hired Leo from All Seasons Painting & Decorating. He was extremely responsive and professional. He installed the wallpaper for us and it looks great! He is a perfectionist and made sure we were completely satisfied before he left. I would highly recommend working with this company, Leo is very personable and it was a pleasure working with him. Very good experience.

Thank you very much, Vanessa.
It was a great pleasure to work for you. We pride ourselves to provide professional workmanship to the total satisfaction of our customers. Thank you for your business. Looking forward to serving you again in the near future.

Apartment unit paint

We hired Leo to paint our apartment rental unit. Landlord uses a yellow colour and my wife can’t stand it. Leo did an amazing job. He was really fast, effective and professional. I didn’t need to worry with anything because he brought all the necessary materials, including the paint itself. He was able to paint the living room, hall and 2 bedrooms in only one day and a half, doing 2 coats. The best of all, he gave us the best price for the job, as we also consulted other painters. I definitely recommend Leo and his team. Great professional and person.

Hi, Gabriella and Eudenir I want to thank you for the kind words in your review. It was a delight to work with you so kind and accommodating. That allowed us to perform the job in a timely manner. Thank you for your business and I hope to serve you again in the future.

More about All Seasons Painting & Decorating

All Seasons Painting and Decorating has specialized in high-quality workmanship, long-term relationships, and Customer Satisfaction since 1989. Our friendly staff will clean and prepare the surface to be painted, prime the surface, and apply two coats of high-end paint as a finish coat. We guarantee our work for two years!